View Single Post
Old 03-24-2009, 07:13 AM   #26
cjracer OP
AWD please!!

Oddometer: 3,954
I hope to start making the "Test" units early April. Get them out and see what feedback I get from those riders. I think the earliest these might be ready for everyone else would be end of April early May. I know that may be a "Long" time away, but I don't want to sell stuff that is junk and has no testing time on it. If I wouldn't use it, I won't sell it.

Looking through all these posts one thing I'll need to know is if you want a "Do it yourself" (DIY) Kit or the ready to install (RTI) peg combo. Please post this info in your reply and if you could add this to your earlier posted reply that would be great.

I'm puting everyone down on a build listthat said they want a set so I know how much stock I need to start and help me figure out a cost. After these "Test" units are done I'll post a price and update the first post.

There will be a few options.

-If I have pegs in stock, I can offer the RTI kit w/ a peg swap core charge.

Send me your pegs and springs I'll send you a set of built pegs and springs ready to drop in. No fighting. Everything slips together, snip the spring retainer and ride.

-If you don't have stock pegs to exchange and need an entire new RTI kit the cost of a set of pegs will be added to the kit. I'll try and find cheaper used pegs to bring the cost down, but those will be limited to what I have on hand.

-If you want to drill the 6 holes yourself, the DIY kit will be the cheapest option. Kit will include Large peg set and hardware and directions. Hold the extension around the stock pegs, mark the position, and drill the holes.

Thoughts???

thanks,
cj
cjracer is offline   Reply With Quote