View Single Post
Old 04-02-2009, 06:48 AM   #104
Motoriley
Even my posing is virtual

Oddometer: 2,673
Thumb Aluminum mounts.

Any pics of the new mount?
Ordered a 1 gal and mount and goofed on the discount code....next time I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RotopaX
Hi, Just wanted to stop in and thank all you Adventure Riders for purchasing our NEW 1 GALLON FUEL PACK. We are starting to mold it this coming Monday and it is really going to be a GREAT Fuel Pack. Looks like it may be our BEST SELLER yet!

We also have a NEW milled Aluminum Mount and Mount Extension for stacking the packs.

We will start shipping the 1 Gallon on the 7th or 8th and will ship them in the order we receive orders until we can catch the manufacturing up to the demand.

I have set up a discount code at rotopax.com for all you Adventure Riders that will allow for a 20% discount from the website pricing. You simply enter: ADVRIDER after you put the items in your cart before checking out on our NEW simple 1 page checkout. (Sorry to all the guys that were trying to use our old system that was having software issues!)

The size of the NEW 1 Gallon RotopaX is: 13.50" x 9.75" x 3" and it weights 2 pounds.

It is being supplied with the Scepter brand of self breathing flex spout (Yellow) until the middle of the year when it must become a CARB type spout to conform to the new national EPA regulations.

Please note we cannot ship to California at this time until we are approved by the State to sell our product there, but are happy to ship to any other State.

Feel free to call me with any questions. I spend most of the time on the phone so please leave a message if you get my voice mail and I will return your call the same day.

Thanks Again for all the Support! Jason with RotopaX.com... 801-299-1885
Website - http://www.apormc.com/
Vids - http://www.youtube.com/user/Motoriley?feature=mhum
Motoriley is offline   Reply With Quote