View Single Post
Old 04-06-2009, 09:25 AM   #60
BoochZilla OP
Metal.Moto.Mania.

Oddometer: 762
Hi John,

Thanks for tipping your hat to our service. We appreciate it. Also thanks for the patience on your camel-back question. I got married Friday night and have been out of the loop most of the weekend.

The old REVIT Cayenne had an integrated pocket for the bladder, but it was deleted from the REVIT Cayenne Pro design due to a widespread lack of use.

The Cayenne Pro is meant to be used with smaller backpack style Camelbacks worn under the coat, not the integrated bladder kind. We are partial to the Camelback HydroBack in-house.

Let me know what else I could offer you, John.

Anthony

Quote:
Originally Posted by jruh
Anthony,

I'm very happy with my new Cayenne Pro gear. I have worn the jacket only twice to commute to work and back but have not yet worn the pants, only tried them on. I really like the dark green colour but still wondering if I should have gone with the light grey pants just to get away from the matching suit look.
This stuff is really comfortable and the quality is obvious as soon as I tried it on.
The SAS-Tec back protector is something I would advise to anyone considering it. I hope to never find out first hand, but it seems it will do lots to protect my spine.
You guys are great to deal with, shipping was quick too. You'll certainly have more of my business in future.

Thanks, John

'10 Multistrada 1200
'05 Monster S2R
BoochZilla is offline   Reply With Quote