View Single Post
Old 04-10-2009, 08:51 AM   #93
KullZilla
Work Hard, Play Harder

Oddometer: 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pine Sol
hello BoochZilla,

am interested in your clothing, but i wonder what (if any) will fit me....
usually my choices are limited, so waiting to hear from you, what comes (or can be ordered) for us taller folk.

am 6'10, weigh about 250lbs,
i wear a levis jeans W38 L38
think my chest is either a 44 or 46.

thanks,
Big Ed
Hey Big Ed,

To get a better idea of your exact size and what might work I would like to get some additional measurements from you, you will need a cloth tape measure to take these and most likely an assistant

Chest - May as well get the exact measurement while we are at it
Waist
Hips
Inseam

You can see instructions on how to take these measurements at the top of our REV'IT Size Chart

Additionally I would like to see your sleeve length, to take this, begin with your arms hanging naturally at your side, then take the tape and measure from the middle of your neck down the arm to the wrist.

What type of gear are you looking for? While REV'IT does not make "tall" sizes in their jackets, I am thinking a 4XL Dragon or 3XL Sirocco could possibly work. Otherwise we could look at Firstgear (which does make Tall sizes in jackets) or Olympia, who's gear comes cut pretty large to begin with.

And lastly where are you located now? I see your Avatar says Hong Kong, is that where we would need to ship to?

KullZilla screwed with this post 12-01-2014 at 03:22 PM Reason: Updating
KullZilla is offline   Reply With Quote