View Single Post
Old 04-14-2009, 10:39 AM   #151
biker chick
n00b

Oddometer: 5
GREAT REPORT Douf!! And we don't mind the rippoffs .......we cerainly do it ALL the time with our BEST friends...and that is what you guys are after this trip!
The reason we've been a bit quiet is the rush to get back to work, catch up on "home" stuff and holidays...having just had a spate of public holidays and more on the horizon we are all trying to get some riding in...but not doing too brilliantly actually... Splat has done an ET trip with the Buell riders group(HATED him for that!) and a track day (EVEN more envy!!!) but I have been kinda stuffed by bike problems---and yes the Beemer did give problems after the trip but the foremost reason I bought BMW payed off with BMW-on-call and excellent warrantys fixing it all
First longish breakfast run this weekend and your explaining of the reason why we ride was brought back again- actually realised that riding is the ONLY thing that keeps those "voices" in my head quiet ...... and that is definately needed at least twice a week to keep me sane after commuting everyday!!

We are planning to do a trip to you guys - finances and job prospects permitting ----trips like this are the only reason to be working afterall

It was a fate inspired chance posting that got all of us together and we will all be remembereing this when the doldrums of life set in! Thanks for the great companionship, the laughs, the things you taught us, the fun, the help and the graciousness that got you through our shared exeriences.........Until next time!!
biker chick is offline   Reply With Quote