View Single Post
Old 04-16-2009, 08:28 AM   #51
Draechon
Beastly Adventurer

Oddometer: 1,153
I enjoy when people come out, minus the teenage boys begging to let them ride.

Sadly, I never get anyone actually coming up to ask about my Bandit. I've got it stripped naked and have a Cyclops headlight on it, and some other parts that made it hard to tell what it is, especially being painted matte black and being debadged. I just get odd looks.

On the Sherpa, it gets hard to leave a gas station as everyone comes up to me, little boys and girls thinking it's awesome, their parents trying to tell me it's illegal to ride (you know, because it doesn't have a license plate, turn signals, a horn, headlight, and taillight), moped riders thinking it's cool that such a small bike can be so versatile and not scare with them with weight or power, bigger dual sport come up to say they wish they had something small and light to throw around, metric cruiser guys come up to always mention how they started riding off road dirt bikes and then small cc on-road bikes, but are getting too old and so ride what their wives can be comfortable on the back of, Harley riders make a joke about me growing up and getting one of their bikes someday, and pure sportbike riders tend to keep to themselves.

Draechon is offline   Reply With Quote