View Single Post
Old 04-28-2009, 07:03 PM   #3742
liferider
Never It's enough

Oddometer: 648
Quote:
Originally Posted by B-Rod
Aww come on guys, get a Gold wing. On a serious note, I rode a DRZ with a taller screen on it, and the only thing that came to my mind is that thing hitting me in the throat! I've never had protection from the elements before (well, before my now sold Vstrom), so I consider what the KTM has is plenty.

Low's the way to go!
I'm seriously thinking about to trade my 640Adv for a Goldwing ... anyone interested?
Ok, here goes my own serious note, B-Rod: I would never think about mounting a tall windshield on my XR400R enduro bike, but ... the 640Adv is my dualsporter ... and this is like every issue related to the on-road/off-road dilema ... My real scenario has an unavoidable on-road component, and hundreds of kms at high speed, many times with windy weather ... Yes, I declined I bit of my off-road spirit for a little comfort sake !!!

I understand your feeling, I really do. But in a few months I will be riding a 10.000kms round to Machu Pichu, and that's a lot of kms per day. Please forgive my windshield sin, please!

liferider screwed with this post 04-28-2009 at 08:48 PM
liferider is offline   Reply With Quote