SENA BLUETOOTH - Inmate's Special GROUP BUY!

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by RocketMoto, Apr 25, 2010.

1. RocketMoto

RocketMoto 2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer:
    Scott - you may. All depends on how close the speakers are to your ears. I'd give it a whirl without 'em. If you need, we can zip these out to you. Postage is cheap, these don't weigh but maybe an ounce, in the package.
  2. rbcathlos

rbcathlos Adventurer

Oddometer:
    RocketMoto's service can't be beat.
  3. bradkb

bradkb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Question for Adam

Do you guys ship internationally? I am in the UK, and by this thread and the other one, it appears you guys are the one and only place sensible to buy from, and also your price rocks.

Would being in the UK be a problem? Also noticed no group buy price any more, has it ended? Still going?

Thanks

Brad
  4. RocketMoto

RocketMoto 2 Many Motersikles

Oddometer:
    Hi Brad:

The group buy is still a-runnin'. Shipping is no problem - we ship to the UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore, South Africa, and more, all the time.

Call us on +1 978.517.1212 or send an email thru ADVRider for pricing. We're on GMT -5 time zone. Ordering by phone or fax is the only option for the group buy.
  5. bigalsmith101

bigalsmith101 Long timer

Oddometer:
    And I love them. Friend of mine and myself bought a dual set for our soon to depart Central and South American adventure.

Within the first 40 minutes into our test ride, each of us rocking out to music (me via the bluetooth to phone connection, him hardwired to Ipod) his bike starts chugging. He connected to the intercom, tells me his bike ran out of gas, and my happy ass slowed down, turned around, and gave him some of mine. Problem solved. Great device!

--Alex
  6. bradkb

bradkb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Adam

Sent you a mail through the forum, credit card sitting burning hole in pocket... lol

Thanks

Brad
  7. Dorzok

Dorzok Long timer

Oddometer:
    better service on top of their steller service if you pay with dancing girls.
    :lol3
  8. bradkb

bradkb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Woohooo... excited now, Adam, order is winging its way to you.... now, any tips for getting this past the wife?
  9. g®eg

g®eg world's fastest drone

Oddometer:

always easier to beg forgiveness than ask permission...:D
  10. scotti

scotti n00b

Oddometer:
    Besides the postage charge, Does anyone know if you have to pay anymore E.g tax or import duty if the goods are sent to Australia
  11. bradkb

bradkb Adventurer

Oddometer:
    You know - spot on... placed order, got confirmation, then "honey.... I might have bought something"....
    :D:D:D
  12. inglysh

inglysh Completely Custom

Oddometer:
    and then fedex ruined the ride by losing it. I've been on the phone w/ a number of people trying to track it down and they have no clue. they are hoping to have an idea where it is in the next 24 to 48 hours but wow... fedex ships how many packages and loses a small box... can't imagine the logistics that are involved in tracking that down. hopefully fedex will treat me as good as RocketMoto and this will be wrapped up soon. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. wish me luck.

j
  13. Dorzok

Dorzok Long timer

Oddometer:
    fedex ships how many packages and they only lose how many small packages? bummer for your hastle but i bet if you gave me just one box to get from point A in the world to point B in the world i'd manage to lose that one box. if Rocketmoto is as smart about shipping as they are about customer service you'll be taken care of. great guys to work with.
  14. inglysh

inglysh Completely Custom

Oddometer:
    we aren't talking about either you or i. if we were, i'd have to plead the 5th as I would self incriminate.
    I watched a special on the systems and technology required to move as many packages as they do throughout the US. It is mind boggling how they manage to do what they do and achieve the rate of success that they do.
    I don't do a lot of shipping and what I've done this far hasn't resulted in a loss - until the 9th, the were batting 1.000
  15. Fast1

Fast1 Twisted Throttle

Oddometer:
    Have any of you guys installed this fine piece of equipment into a Shoei Qwest yet?

Any issues with the install

Also assuming the Arai XD3 will be easy too?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  16. marco polo

marco polo Long timer

Oddometer:
    We (my wife and I) have installed the Sena in each of our Shoei Qwests. It was pretty straightforward. She used the regular headset with speakers; I used the accessory clamp for earbuds. Forgot to mention that we both had to remove one of the two rubber pads on each clamp unit to allow it to fit between the internal padding and helmet shell.
  17. [!]WildBlue

[!]WildBlue Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Great service, fast shipping... loving every minute. Thanks Adam!
  18. Dorzok

Dorzok Long timer

Oddometer:
    got mine mounted in an XD3. the boom mic is a little short to reach the center of my mouth but the mic works so well that it doesn't need to, even for phone calls. the only issue i have is the speakers scrape my ears when i take off the helmet. but easy clean install. i might hawg out a space for the speakers in my cheek pads.
  19. JRWooden

JRWooden never attribute to malice...

Oddometer:
    I just installed mine into a Qwest - no issues. I used the bolt-on clamp and probably ende up compressing the styrofoam (excuse me - "energy absorbing liner) just a bit to get the inner clamp arm in place.
    I have a length of wire that is exposed along the back edge of the shell going to the speaker on the right side... I don't think it will flop around, but I may give it a dab of hot-melt glue or something in the middle unless there is a better option? :ear
  20. Backonthebike

Backonthebike Giddy up

Oddometer:
    Scotti,
    Got all of my gear into Adelaide for what I paid RocketMoto. No extra duties. Very happy with the quality and performance of the Sena units, and the vendor is fantastic to deal with.
    Go for it!
    Cheers
    Tim