Hotrodding the GS

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by Poolside, Nov 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    <BR>The final epoxy step for this batch of 30 is complete, and will be cured by tomorrow. Final test and other details on Sunday, then shipping on Monday.

The next batch is 60% complete, and the final batch is 25% done.

<BR>
  2. Snowbound

Snowbound Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Cool!
  3. slowoldguy

slowoldguy Tire Tester

Oddometer:
    "Final batch." Damn. I like the sound of that.
  4. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    <BR>Jeez what a day. I had an appointment in Orange county that turned into a small job. I got back this afternoon and have been working on it since then. I have a couple of hours to finish up later this morning, and the small project gets delivered. What this means is these 30 IICE Airs will ship on Wednesday. Goodnight for now you night owls.

<BR>
  5. spartanman

spartanman regret minimizer

Oddometer:
    Any idea when the next batch of 30 will ship? Do you do the batches separately or bring multiple batches to some state of completion then pot?
  6. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    I am trying to get these done so we can move on the other IICE products. How does faster-than-normal sound? Regarding batch processing, yes I bring multiple batches to some state of completion. You could call it staggered, or semi-concurrent batch processing. The next batch after this one is about 60% complete.

<BR>
  7. liviob

liviob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello Poolside. I read to page ten before posting here so this may have been covered already. I recently purchased a 01 R1150GS which is completely stock. While riding it slowly and needing to slip the clutch to navigate around a few obstacles i noticed that the engine needed to be revved a little higher than i thought should be necessary to get it past the low RPM lumpy feel and to get enough smooth torque and stall resistance to navigate safely. Is this what your IICE AIR device corrects?

Edit: I found some testimonials and they suggest that the IICE Air does correct these issues and more. I ordered one. Will you be making one for my 07 5.3L ford van anytime soon?
  8. liviob

liviob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  9. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    <BR>Hey there, folks. I just got back here a short while ago. I'm bagging up this batch, but I won't get to the post office before 5:30pm. These will be in the post tomorrow morning.

<BR>
  10. liviob

liviob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hello Poolside. I ordered a IICE AIR this morning will i get an email confirmation of my order being received and shipped?
  11. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    Thanks for your order, liviob! No email back and forth, but there's an Order List where everyone's initials appear. And you have your Paypal invoice.

<BR>
  12. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    <BR>We appreciate all the recent IICE Air orders. Thanks everyone!

<BR>
  13. liviob

liviob Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for showing the list and the build process photos. After reading the testimonials i can see that my bike has all of the EPA induced symptoms that the other posters speak of. Looking forward to this fix.
  14. Ravenslair

Ravenslair Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Almost at the bottom for me. I guess I have a little while to wait. Does beer delivered help the process or hinder it?
  15. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    That's a wonderful sentiment, Raven. Wait till you get the IICE Air on your bike, then we can talk beer.&#8195;Cheers!&#8194;:freaky

<BR>
  16. Three Dawg

Three Dawg Into Africa

Oddometer:
    Was wondering if all GSs are the same everywhere- ie. could I expect to see the same benefits fitting an IICE unit to my UK spec machine as one from the States?
  17. CanoeMoon

CanoeMoon CanoeMoon

Oddometer:
    Hi Three Dawg, my OZ GS1100 is running like a dream summer/winter all weather. My thinking is that your GS doesn't care which country it resides in... it still improves the same.:clap
  18. Poolside

Poolside Syndicated

Oddometer:
    You bet. You should expect the same benefits on your UK bike as in the US and the world over. The IICE Air has traveled to a variety of countries, all with good results. Scroll about half way down the Order List to see where it's been. It isn't everywhere, but it's been around.

<BR>
  19. hopskipjump

hopskipjump Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Well, I just ordered one via paypal, so I assume you are still accepting orders...

I would assume if we can still order them, that you are still accepting orders???

Amazin dedication! thanks!!!
  20. Three Dawg

Three Dawg Into Africa

Oddometer:
    Thanks, order on its way!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.