motorcycle storage needed in Phoenix area

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by rockmyworld, Nov 11, 2010.

1. Jick Magger

Jick Magger Exile on Main Street

Oddometer:
    Okanagan Valley BC, Canada/Scottsdale, Arizona
    Hey Guys

Thanks for the response. Don I would be interested in speaking to you. I am in Scottsdale now and my bike is here:clap
    Don do you do storage or is your offer one of assistance? Either way any help is certainly appreciated. I see on one of the posts you have a phone number. Is it ok for me to call you on that number? Once again thanks for the responses. Thats what I love most about this site. We are both able to render assistance and request assistance. Jick(Brian):D
  2. seabee1

seabee1 we build, we fight

Oddometer:
    i'm heading up to flagstaff now to pick up my new bike, but when i get back in town later this afternoon, you can call. say around 4ish?
    i don't do storage, i just have a shop in tempe near the marketplace. 101 & 202.
    i'll talk to you later!
  3. Jick Magger

Oddometer:
    Thanks gbagen

Don touched base with me and my bike is now in his capable hands. I can't say enough about Don. He is a stand up guy in all regards. Instantly likeable and helpful beyond all measure. Thanks to all who stepped up and vouched for him. I appreciate the help and will pay it forward when the opportunity presents itself. ADV is a great site. Thanks again Don. :D Jick
  4. seabee1

Oddometer:
    It's not really a big thing. It's just sitting in my shop. But you're welcome. Beautiful bike, by the way.
  5. gbagen

gbagen Litigator

Oddometer:
    Hi Don,

I'm glad that you guys connected. It really was nice to make your acquaintance.

I'm going to ride the ST1100 that you minded for me from Denver to Alaska and back in 2013. Riding trips in 2012 are taken up with a week to VA, a week in CO and three in Europe (Milan to Lisbon and back)

Be well, safe and have a wonderful Christmas, my friend.

Greg.
  6. Marcus08

Marcus08 DRcus

Oddometer:
    Don,

Been riding across the states via parts of the TAT for about a month and a half or so from Maine and stopping thru Tempe, AZ on the way--Got a bit out out hand with the cold and snow in southern CO and had to book it south:). I have to head back to the east coast sometime at the beginning of January until about the middle of March and have been looking for a place to keep the bike safe for a bit. Came across this last night and was hoping you would have any suggestions or still might be a possibility yourself? Any help you could give (or anyone else!) would be much, much appreciated! Happy Holidays everyone and looking forward to hearing from some of you soon.

Marcus
  7. seabee1

Oddometer:
    Certainly, you can call. And you're getting in just under the wire! I'm thinking of building a bike storage facility in the next couple of months. Individual lockable stalls with a gear locker and outlets for chargers.
    I look forward to hearing from you.
    Don
  8. Marcus08

Marcus08 DRcus

Oddometer:
    Don, Thank you so much! I will give you a call in a few days if that is ok to sort out details and see what you think. Knowing people like you are out there is a great feeling man. I'm actually hanging out with my seabee buddy here in Port Hueneme over the holidays. Cheers.

Marcus
  9. seabee1

Oddometer:
    very nice! that used to be my homeport when i was with nmcb-4. (naval mobile construction battalion 4)

have a great time, and call me when you like. i'll be here!
  10. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    Is this a business or just for helping people out?
  11. seabee1

Oddometer:
    So far, just helping people out.
  12. Kevin1066

Kevin1066 n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi

We are a couple of middle aged British blokes who are touring the US in stages on two motorcycles.
    We plan to arrive in Pheonix from New Mexico on the 11th may and fly back to the UK on the 12th.
    We are looking for somewhere to store our bikes in Pheonix until october, when we will return to continue our trip. If you can offer any help or advice we would be most grateful
    (I got your details when I did a google search about motorcycle storage in Pheonix)

Cheers Kevin
    <!-- / message -->
  13. seabee1

Oddometer:
    Certainly, I can help you out.
    It was good talking to you today. We can work out the details over the phone when the date gets closer.
    I look forward to hearing about your travels!
  14. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    When I lived back east one of the things I looked forward to every year was doing a trip down to the Dragon. We would always stay at T.W.O.
    It was awesome to have such a place. In all my moto travels that is the one place I would go back to again and again without reservation. They really made you feel like part of the family/.
    I like the stuff that's going through your head lately 750. :nod
    Hope to see you tomorrow at the QC cafe.
  15. wrongturn

wrongturn Directionally challanged

Oddometer:
    If you built a facility like that I'd be in for sure. I've been going back and forth from New Hampshire every year for a while. I had a bike stashed there for a year but it didn't work out that well. Actually I'd probably rent two spots, one for a KLR and another for a dirtbike.
  16. seabee1

Oddometer:
    Standby - coming soon!
  17. Jick Magger

Oddometer:
    Sounds like a good concept to me Seabee! How is it coming?:clap
  18. wrongturn

wrongturn Directionally challanged

Oddometer:
    I just bought another dirtbike out of Surprise. I'm headed to Black Canyon City 3/26. If you get a facility up before I leave in April I'll be your first customer.:clap
  19. seabee1

Oddometer:
    Hey, Brian! How's it going? Have you been on a bunch of great adventures since we last spoke?

It's coming together great. I still do the storage thing at my current location, but will have far superior options at the new facility. I'll snap some pics once its done.

Wrong turn, you can give me a call to arrange a meeting anytime!
  20. Jick Magger

Oddometer:
    Hey Don, No adventures recently. I fired you a pm.