2014 Juggernaut Pre-Run 30 Suits $109.00

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by velocitygear, Dec 7, 2013.

1. XFanMan

XFanMan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I see you're in the UK so it might be a little harder for you to call him but that's what I would try. I think he'll make it right for you but he seems a little overwhelmed by this last round of pressure suit/supplier issues and whatever personal issues he's dealing with. Many of us got exactly what we ordered. I don't think anyone was "conned" (implying fraud) but I'm not the one without the product or my money.

2 of the 3 of my friends and I got what we ordered and the one who didn't got his but it was mislabeled and has been sent back for exchange.
  2. Ianuk

Ianuk Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes I agree "conned" is a strong word. But sometimes the word suits how someone feels about a purchase. Though on this occasion it has ended in a happy outcome. Good luck to those still waiting for the delivery of your suits.
  3. rms2

rms2 n00b

Oddometer:
    I received my Formula Pro Gloves a few days ago and have several rides with them and they are fantastic gloves. Very well made, a perfect fit, comfortable, and with a good amount of built in protection. They make me very hopeful that the next iteration of the Juggernaut will be built by the glove maker. He obviously is very talented and apparently is able to deliver the correct products to John in a timely manner.

Obviously, I have not received my Juggernaut that was ordered months ago yet either. I know John has had many issues that are beyond his control to deal with and as a small businessman who is also juggling many other responsibilities I give him the benefit of the doubt. And I have no doubt whatsoever that he will make everything right for all of us who have placed orders and paid money.

The quality of the gloves I received is well beyond the price that I paid. If the Juggernaut can be produced at a quality close to that of the gloves and delivered within the next few months I will still be very happy.
  4. SteelB12

SteelB12 Our Purity of Essence Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'll be trying out my suit for the first time this weekend. Hopefully I won't find out how well it protects my body
  5. velocitygear

velocitygear Killer Moto Gloves

Oddometer:

Not dead, just delayed...

I'll be throwing up another group buy when the next order comes in. Looking to restart where we left off...

Thank You for your interest..
  6. velocitygear

Oddometer:
    My apologies, there are instances where customer service takes a hit. Anyone else reading this, if you have a problem, PLEASE try to call me directly..

509-217-7118

Velocity Gear has been put on the back burner due to the Manufacturing issues presented. The goal hasn't changed but seeing it through requires that I do something to pay the bills!
  7. velocitygear

Oddometer:

My best advice, "tuck and roll", ALWAYS!!! :D
  8. phreakingeek

phreakingeek Big Ear Inc - Virginia Provider

Oddometer:
    I can't wait to get one of these...hope you're able to get the new group buy together soon.
  9. SteelB12

Oddometer:
    Well, wore it for about 8 hours riding dirt and gravel roads on Saturday. I forgot I was even wearing it. Luckily I did not get to crash test it. I wore it under a mesh jacket that had its armor removed.
  10. 2 SPOT

2 SPOT bring the rape whistle

Oddometer:
    Think you'll try to go forward with rib protection? And if you are able would it retrofit to the armor we just got?
  11. SloMo228

SloMo228 World Class Cheapass

Oddometer:
    That's how I've used mine so far. Thankfully, there is still enough room under the oversized jacket that I bought for the purpose of wearing over armor, though quite a lot less than there was when I was sporting a 661 pressure suit. The Juggernaut is still more comfortable than the 661 was despite the additional bulk of the much more substantial armor.
  12. velocitygear

Oddometer:
    Yes, but it's going to take 2-3 small orders before I'm ready to implement...
  13. BrainBender

BrainBender Bounty Hunter

Oddometer:
    I'm in for the rib protection ASAP. Let us know.
  14. DRZBRI

DRZBRI Bumblebeetuna!

Oddometer:
    I am interested in a protection suit as well. Please keep me in mind for the next group buy.
  15. SteelB12

Oddometer:

Me 3 :deal
  16. bomber60015

bomber60015 Hold fast Supporter

Oddometer:

me too . . .seems I unfailingly find my ribs during gravity events . . . .
  17. PhoenixGirl63

PhoenixGirl63 Wayward Daughter

Oddometer:
    Just curious... How does your existing protective gear fit girls? Any plans to make gear specifically for girl riders' figures?
  18. velocitygear

Oddometer:

Hello,

I find that fit depends on the individual. Some have more issues than others, for obvious reasons. I can most likely have some specific chest pieces located for women's suits if there was such a request. The drawback; they need to be pre-ordered and delivery can take 4-6 weeks. I don't get many requests, though...

AND that's all assuming the new supplier works out. My contact has something "important" to discuss, that could go either way... if you've been following the thread :)
  19. Jettn Jim

Jettn Jim This is Liv'n!!!

Oddometer:
    NE PA Some... PNW Some... On HIGH ADVENTURE Most!
    Haven't read alot of the thread yet, so My question is: Are there any suits available? In XL I'd say.

I don't need to wait for a group buy... I'd just like to order a suit.:D

Thanx alot and Peace,
    Jim
  20. Navy Chief

Navy Chief Long timer

Oddometer:
    Are the new versions of the suit what are shown on your website, and if I order from the website will I get a new version or an old?