The Sandbox Oil Change Discussion

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Mugwest, Dec 17, 2012.

1. Sub Zero

Sub Zero Ice Breather!

Oddometer:
    ok, since everyones so desperate for me to spray them with my internet semen so to say, ill tell you, ginger bread, why i feel the way i do about given facts. its the very least i can do. :evil

I do not like assault rifles in the hands of American citizens. conchscooter summed it up extremely well for me so im not gonna go and repeat what he posted. though ill add, assault rifles are for killing. i dont like killing. second amendment or not. that was written when guns were not able to pump out hundreds of rounds a minute. times have changed. stop living in the past and applying it to the future. I feel as if im the only one living in the present here. sure, some criminals will still be able to get them even if there is a ban and a super firm grip on the ability to even get a handgun, but it will for sure keep the death toll related to gun violence alot lower then it is now. you can count on it. and ill gladly pay a little higher in taxes to keep that ban in place and make it harder for the public to get handguns. but it boils down plain and simple that i dont like guns, its part of my moral values. and there are millions of other Americans that feel the same way i do. and im sure theres nothing that i can say or do to you to change your minds, and theres sure as hell nothing you can say or do to me to change my mind. we all have our beliefs. so basically this entire paragraph i wrote up is a big waste of time. in reality, its not gonna change anyone's mind. that's why this entire thread is just a bunch of grown ass men waving their internet dicks at everyone complaining about laws and life and government and i feel ashamed of myself to participate. but since im a nice guy, i did it for you all. your welcome. :deal :D

I honestly could go on and on and on and on and on. and we could all quote and call each other out and argue until were both blue in the face, but it would do absolutely nothing for you or me except probably piss you guys off even further.
    if anyone else wants to hear more of what i think, they can send me a PM on here and ill get back to you when i feel like it or have time. in the mean time im gonna stay out of this thread.

oh and PS buzz tail, why are you worried if i "shit on this thread" when its already filled with shit? just food fer thought
  2. Hatch

Hatch Perpetually lost

Oddometer:
    Oh I don't like beans, so none of you should have any, ever.
  3. Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard Instagram @motopossum Super Moderator

Oddometer:

I'm unsure why you feel the need to address me in such an infantile fashion. Your above response is unnecessary and unwarranted but I guess I should have expected it given your propensity for unstable/illogical banter. You have ,however , convinced me that perhaps we DO need mental evaluations for those looking to purchase a firearm. I would never want you to own one. :lol3
  4. brewmann

brewmann Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Holy shit that IS a great resource !! I never thought I'd see the day that 22LR would sell for the same price or more per round than 5.56 would before the anointed one got re-elected....INSANE....

Did pick up 4K more primers though.....:evil
  5. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer:
    Read the first post in the thread again. Read several posts in this thread where EVERYONE that has come in here throwing poo like a fucking monkey has been called out. Don't flatter yourself by thinking you're special by being asked to keep on topic or GTFO. I'm an equal opportunity thread Nazi.

I'm also not looking to change your mind. You'll do that on your own when you grow up some.
  6. sanjoh

sanjoh Long timer

Oddometer:
    Exactly, well put
  7. brewmann

Oddometer:
    Bingo.
  8. Zrexrob

Zrexrob Back in the South...yep!

Oddometer:
    My local Walmart was sold out of all ammo last nite...dammit:eek1
  9. shocker4her

shocker4her When I am King

Oddometer:
    :lurk yeah guns are the problem with our country :csm

So has anyone set up a day for wankers to meet up and shoot. I know of a spot we could all shoot and cook out at. The only thing is it would have to be on a Sat or Sun and the owner of the land will want you to sign his waiver.
  10. newcastleadam

newcastleadam Artful Tagger

Oddometer:
    Sounds like a blast. Whereabouts?
  11. shocker4her

Oddometer:
    Its in a town call Cresent City, actually the south end of the town. A friend and I used to go out and shoot all the time on the property. Now they put a shooting range in but there are no fees or rules. Basically just leave the property the way you found it. We've even had a mini course set-up for friendly competition. The only thing is I think we should keep it under 50 people. I know there is room for 100plus but I would just like to keep it fun.
  12. brewmann

Oddometer:
    As well, I'd be up for that...
  13. jaydee1445

jaydee1445 Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    In as long as all guns get locked up BEFORE any booze consumed.
    I have IPSC type stands and timer. Also can bring some GBB airsoft Glocks to do some force on force scenarios.
  14. shocker4her

Oddometer:
    It looks like the location will have to change. I'm working on getting us a choice of two other spots which are closer to the Central Florida area. With that said, if this event works out for everyone that wants to participate please treat it like a family event. Meaning bring your little ones if they want to shoot. (Hint don't let your little ones shoot a 12ga. or 306 if they are in 4th grade or younger, my shoulder still hurts when I think about it back then) I will bring the grill and pit bike so we can change out targets quicker.

Now for all you fellow concealed weapons holders. There will be one target that will be heading straight for you to shoot at. The rest of the targets are stationary.

More to come
  15. Kommando

Kommando Long timer

Oddometer:
    That movie should be re-titled "Scary Movie Uhhhhh...7?".
  16. GaryM

GaryM Huh? What?

Oddometer:
    If this shoot is open to all here.
    I have been shooting longer than I have been riding so I know the ropes. I even have a few fun toys I could bring for all to enjoy. (Sorry, no full auto, just a couple of suppressors and their host)
  17. brewmann

Oddometer:
    Would Tannerite be okay ?
  18. jaydee1445

jaydee1445 Footpeg Crash Tester

Oddometer:
    <object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsQzw_Ax8Cw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/vsQzw_Ax8Cw?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  19. shocker4her

Oddometer:

As long as I'm not asked to pay for them.....then HELL YEAH.
  20. Buzztail

Buzztail Buzztopian OG Supporter

Oddometer: