Single Track of Northwest Florida

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by Madhouse, Oct 20, 2011.

1. r_bin

r_bin Long timer

Oddometer:
    bump
  2. Dr.Z

Dr.Z 6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer:

fixt it for you there boss :evil
  3. ShortDistanceHunter

ShortDistanceHunter Vagitarian

Oddometer:
    oh ha ha ur so funny im just rolling on the floor here laughing oh my sidez hurt stop it pleazze im crying im laughing so hard my vizionzz blurry im in pain just stop it. yeah i caught ur little joke there making fun of my idol slydog but u know what i dont like ur sense of humor ur a nogoodnik and u know it in fact ur probly proud of it and itz u and otherzz like u that keep me out of the other threadzzz this thread is my home thread and im glad to see im not the only one keeping it alive i can alwayz count on r_bin whozzz a goodnik even if he does ride a gazgazz i dont care hez alright. and i dont even care that my home thread title got changed that dont matter none becuz u know im not afraid to admit i am a wannabe becuzz i wannabe azz fast azz my hero slydog and im gunna campane my vino in the unlimited scooter clazz here in chumuckla for slydog racing yes i am im hardcore with a bigbore in case u all didnt kno. u didnt even kno there wuz a unlimited scooter clazz now did u well that doeznt surprize me becuz in addition to being a nogoodnik ur pretty ignorant too doc z i dont know where u got ur doctorette but i bet it wuz from some mailorder diploma mill that givezz out degreeeezz if u can spell ur name rite. u probly got a doctorette in nogoodnik studiezz or some other nonsense subject like that and u still call urself a doctor whatz that all about. im not calling u doctor anymore and therez nothing u can do about it now iz there.
  4. r_bin

r_bin Long timer

Oddometer:
    bump
  5. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    beep beep thank u
  6. Dr.Z

Oddometer:
    SDH, next time I see you I'm going to let you buy me a beer and some smokes. :deal

In the meantime... GFYS! :D
  7. Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard Instagram @motopossum Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    I just had an aneurism trying to translate SDH's post to English......Beep,beep,*BURST* :splat
  8. Philip Kuntz

Philip Kuntz Fleasy Rider

Oddometer:
  9. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    yeh well i already have a bunch of scooter helmetzz yo so i dont need another one but that iz a good link and ill probably pick up some goodeezz from it soon. i hate to see my home thread so far down on the page i cant let thiz thread fall off page 1 becuz then it will get fergotten and i cant let that happen now can i. ive notticed that im like the only one of the fastburner wannabeezz whoz not afraid to be proud and say it loud whatz that all about. i know therez a hole bunch of fastburner wannabeez around here on adv but you nogoodnikz are afraid to admit it i know thatz whut it iz well u all should just man up and admit it. im a fastburner wannabe i mean im already fast as shiznit but i wannabe even faster and come on who dozent. we all wannabe even faster so that meanz were all wannabeezz well im going to quit preaching to the quire and hit the afterburnerzz on this badazz vino and make like horseshiz and hit the road yo. ive got an oversize piston and ill give it a good workout believe it. beep beep thank u.
  10. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    i am starting 2 think u nogoodnikzz dont like me becuz my home thred fell off page 1 a long time ago and nobody noticed or sed anything or did anything about it whutz that all about. i dont have good internet here in chumuckla it gozz in and out a lot and lately itz more out than in if u kno what i mean and i think u do. and no thatz not a seam sealer joke u dirtyminded nogoodnikzz i kno how u people think and ur wrong about me and a lot of other thingz besidezz yo. but i just wont stand for my home thred falling off page 1 becuz this aggresion will not stand man az playdo or socrateez or some other philosofer chap said once. he wuz probly a vagitarian 2. word

oh yeh i almost fergot. beep beep thank u
  11. r_bin

r_bin Long timer

Oddometer:
    It's "Sockrotz," dumbass.
  12. Vico1

Vico1 The Maestro

Oddometer:
    That Sockrotz stuff itches like the bitches and no powdeer or erntment will curr it....
  13. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    yeh whatever im not a philosofer even tho i do know some philosofy. and something else i know iz that i wont sit back and watch az my home thread gets punted off page 1 whatz that all about. i kant chek adv all that often becuz of my chumuckla chucklehead interwebz connection but when i do i hate to see my home thread on page2 and a bunch of other lame threadz clogging up page1 i wont stand for it and i wont sit for it either ive got an oversize piston yo.
  14. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    u sound like u kno a lot about the sockrotz whatz that all about.
  15. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    bumparooni for the wannabeeez yo.

word.
  16. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    bumpalingashingding for my most favorite ever thread on this lame adv site. me n my fastburner wannabeeee frenzz will b at the adv fest some call it a qft fest i call it a lamefest mm hmm. n whats this qft stand for it must stand for qu33rz faggzz and trollz but dont worry ill roll in with my badazz scooterposse n liven thingzz up ull see.
  17. Dr.Z

Oddometer:
    SDH = TFG :deal
  18. ineptizoid

ineptizoid I'm scared hold me

Oddometer:
    SDH=GHG

GarrrHeadGrrl
  19. Mugwest

Mugwest "You mean this is the REAL world!?"

Oddometer:
    SDH = A Good AmericanTM :clap

Y'all'd do well to follow SDH's example. He's a simple mind, on a simple machine, with a simple agenda :nod I'm just trying to get on SDH's good side so i can steal his pumper carb and give it to Vic :ssshhh
  20. ShortDistanceHunter

Oddometer:
    well just so u nogoodnikzz r up 2 date mugwest did try 2 steal my pumpercarb but i busted him yo n i cracked him upside the noggin wit my lewisville slugger thatz right he made me pull out my slugger n i mite go pow how ya like me now. beep beep thank u.