Tablet for filetransfer ?

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Tagger, Feb 8, 2013.

1. Tagger

Tagger Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey guys,

Last trip i took i took my laptop with me so every evening i could dump the pictures/movies from my camera and GoPro on to an external Hard Drive. This laptop traveled with us for over 4000km and survived the trip flawlessly. But, at the end of the day it's still a laptop with a standard HDD so it's bound to break sooner or later.

So with the advances in technology, a tablet seems like a gift from the heavens. light, flash-memory, perfect for checking mails and some reading,...

A lot of these tablets lately have usb ports to them so it would serve a solution for the only big problem i still have. i need to get a couple of gigs of data from one place to another every night. The closed UI structure of these things don't seem to be very keen on that out of the box so i was wondering if anybody rigged their tablet to make this possible in any way.

Cheers !
  2. TorontoBrit

TorontoBrit TorontoBrit

Oddometer:
    I have the Galaxy Tab 10.1, no dedicated USB port, but it does have an adapter to plug one in. 16G hardrive, no space to expand.... I will be getting a USB splitter/hub so I can plug my SD card reader and either a larger flash drive or smaller hard drive in to transfer photos for back up. Most tablets, as long as there is some external port will have the ability to move files around.
  3. SgtDuster

SgtDuster Long timer

Oddometer:
    You could look for a tablet with OTG USB but the most simple way is a tablet with a SD slot. Remove the flash card from your device, open the file broswer app (if the device doesn't have one as is, install a 3rd party app) and copy/paste your files.

But...you usually put a SD card into a tablet to boost its capacity...not to empty the card into the tablet. 64GB of capacity isn't that "big" if you start to drop a lot of vids on it. To me, you better buy a bunch of SD cards for your video/photo devices instead and remove them when they are full. Or keep the laptop/netbook solution.
  4. worwig

worwig Long timer

Oddometer:
    My Samsung S3 phone accepts an OTG USB cable that you can put a memory card reader into, and the phone has a slot for an expansion SD card up to 64GB. There are obviously tablets that do the same.
    I even found that I can plug a USB floppy disk drive in and it works. :rofl
    A few months back I found a battery powered external hard disk that had memory card slots in it. Just plug the camera card in, and it automatically backs it up. The hard disk can be attached to a PC as an external disk at any time to retrieve the photos, or just used as an external disk for other backup. Let me know if you are interested and i'll dig up the info on it.
  5. lmychajluk

lmychajluk Long timer

Oddometer:
    You may want to look into an EyeFi. http://www.eye.fi/

I haven't used one myself, but it's basically an SD card with a built-in WiFi adapter. You can then transfer files over a WiFi network to a host PC (I beleive peer-to-peer networking is also supported, so you don't need a 'hotspot'), and works with many photo-sharing sites as well (SmugMug, Picasa, etc...) to automatically upload photos. There is an Android and iOS app as well, which should allow you to transfer the files from the card to the tablet (maybe directly to the memory card), though I'm not familiar with all the functionality of the app.
  6. Twilight Error

Twilight Error Going nowhere slowly

Oddometer:
  7. StuartV

StuartV Motorcyclist

Oddometer:
    What some of these other guys said. The most storage you can get in a tablet is the new 128GB iPad. Or you can get a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with 32GB built in and add a 64GB microSD, for 96GB total.

But, what's the point in either of those? You may as well just buy some microSD cards and use them in your GoPro (or whatever) and take them out and keep them (versus transferring the files to a tablet). If you transfer them to a tablet that has no microSD slot, you'll run out of space quickly. If you are using the tablet to transfer files from your GoPro microSD to the tablet's microSD, you're not really doing anything but wasting time - 'cause in the end, you still just have the files on a microSD card.

OTOH, if you get a Note 10.1 (and there are others, too, I just know what I have) and an external USB drive (and the right Samsung adapter), you can take the microSD out of your GoPro, put it in your tablet, and then use the tablet to move the files from the microSD to your (large) external USB drive.

But, since your original purpose was to eliminate use of an actual hard drive, that doesn't really seem to fix anything for you.
  8. JohnTT

JohnTT n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi Tagger,

I faced the same problem for storing my multimedia data whilst traveling and decided the best solution for me was a 240Gb OCZ SSD HDD in USB 3.0 housing with a Samsung Chromebook 2012 (8 sec boot time, nice keyboard, Dimensions (WxDxH): 289.6 x 208.5 x 17.5 mm; Weight: 1.1 Kg), cost for the package is around £320/355 Euro.

or

If your laptop is reasonably light another option would be to upgrade your laptops HDD to an SSD HDD something like OCZ 240GB Vertex Plus SSD is £89/100 Euro, you'd get the benefit of the faster SSD all the time.

or

If you're not away for long, just buy/borrow a handful of 16 and 32 SD/MicroSD cards, wait until you get back to transfer and use a mobile phone for checking email/surfing.

9. Railbender

Railbender Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Another option would be to replace the hard drive in your laptop with a solid state hard drive. They are not cheap, but less than the cost of a good tablet, and do seem to be coming down in cost a bit. That would give you the durability of a tablet with the potential of much more storage capacity. You will also find that your laptop will run much faster.

:freaky
  10. a2ronm

a2ronm Ti-6Al-4V

Oddometer:
    Google Nexus 7 with OTG cable. Infinite storage with SD cards & adapter, and/or flashdrives, I've even used it to copy my GPS tracks from my Garmin Nuvi to my Nexus 7 so they don't overwrite on long trips. $ 230 out the door.
  11. SportsGuy

SportsGuy icanhazdirt?

Oddometer:
    Microsoft Surface Pro - essentially a computer, so use it like you normally would a laptop.

You can get 128gb memory, too.

Other option is the iPad 128gb.

Otherwise, I recommend the Asus Zenbook Prime - all metal body, solid state drive and light weight. Samsung Series 9 is another option with simialr specs - metal body, ssd.

Options abound!
  12. MCMXCIVRS

MCMXCIVRS Long timer

Oddometer:
    I debated this same issue recently; my need is to have space for video from my GoPro. In the end, I decided that I can just carry a pile of SD cards for the GoPro and not worry about downloading them until I'm home. I could not find a tablet that had sufficient storage space available to make it a storage device on its own, and carrying added gear negated the size advantage of the tablet versus the notebook computer. Uploading via wifi to remote storage can be slow and is dependent on finding a hotspot (which are seemingly absent out in the backcountry :lol3). When I do find a hotspot on the road, I'm usually not inclined to sit and upload hours of video files, I usually just check in with email and such and get on my way again. I can hotspot from my phone as well, but moving large files would end up costing a fortune in data charges, and again is dependent upon a cell signal which is often absent in the backcountry also.

My final decision: I got a Nexus 7 tablet as it is small enough to tuck into my tankbag for travelling. I'm watching the sales for good deals on SD cards. Quite often the 16G class 10 cards come up for under $20 and sometimes for as low as $12-14 for good name brand cards. I have about six all ready and figure another 6-10 will do me.
  13. SgtDuster

SgtDuster Long timer

Oddometer:
    My whole point remains; why would he buy some SD cards to empty his SD cards on them?
  14. Tagger

Tagger Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Cool replies guys, i'm investigating the suggestions given. A couple of details:
    My gopro is indeed based on SD cards but my camera (canon 7D) uses CF cards, so i would have to use a usb based external card reader any way.

On my last trip the amount of collected data was over 350GB (time-lapse photography and movies take up a lot of space ;) )

I do have a connection to my NAS from anywhere in the world and when i have the chance to get a solid internet connection i could take advantage of that for some of it but i would like to set up a "in the middle of nowhere" scenario and see what my options would be worse case :)
  15. lmychajluk

lmychajluk Long timer

Oddometer:
    http://www.amazon.com/SD-CF-II-Type-Adapter-Supports/dp/B000YZGCIU (or similar)

http://www.amazon.com/Digital-Foci-PST-251-Picture-Storage/dp/B00378KLFQ/ref=pd_sxp_grid_pt_0_0 (or similar)

FTP? The EyeFi I linked above will transfer to an FTP location, but via a host (PC or Smartphone/Tablet connected to WiFi network), so you can upload back to your home NAS.
  16. worwig

worwig Long timer

Oddometer:
  17. cognosticator

cognosticator YOU do it

Oddometer:
    I just got a dell latitude 10.1 tablet with windows 8 it comes with 64gb storage and has an sd card slot and a usb port. I installed map source and I willtake this on the road with me for creating maps I put a 32 gb sdhc card for extra storage. this isn't my main computer but my travel one. I have only had it a few days so i am still getting use to it
  18. Tagger

Tagger Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yep, this is an option, but i already have all my gear so if the tablet has a usb port i don't have a problem. And those things have been debated a lot in regards to speed etc. (but that's another discussion ;) )

Cheers, this looks like a very good option, will investigate it more !

Getting stuff to my NAS is no problem, i can connect to it, have every protocol enabled going from direct connection, ftp, vpn,... but if you're on a public wifi or none alltoghetter, good luck uploading a couple of gigs anywhere :)
  19. blitzkreig

blitzkreig Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    You never mentioned what camera or phone you have ...

I just sync my camera (or its SD card) to my iPhone (or iPad) directly and by the time that transfer is complete it is already in the iCloud safe and sound. I can delete my local storage to make more room and it stays in the iCloud.

If I am on the road and my wife is at home she can look at the pictures as soon as the load is complete.

If I have used my phone I can also access to them immediately by my iPad. The little doohickey which plugs into the iPad or iPhone for the SD card is a couple bucks off of eBay.

I do often carry a very small wifi router (by TRENDnet) for those places I run into which only have wired Ethernet. . The router size is about the size of a large packet of paper matches. So with every optional cable and connector it is about the size of a small paperback book. Less than $40 off of Amazon : http://www.amazon.com/TRENDnet-300Mbps-Wireless-N-Travel-TEW-654TR/dp/B002G1CLS0

Local storage is dying a rather rapid death ... in the Cloud storage is dropping in cost very rapidly. The more you buy the cheaper it is .. :lol3
  20. BeachMoto

BeachMoto Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I also was concerned about the hard drive on my laptop (I used to use a MacBook), I ended up giving the MacBook to my daughter and bought a MacBook Air. It has been in my saddle bag on 3 cross country trips and numerous shorter trips and hasn't missed a beat. The MacBook air comes with a SSD so it is immune to vibration.

Having a full fledged computer allows me to get some work done on the road too if I need to. I have MS Office on it so it is fully compatible with my work computer as well as BaseCamp for mapping, etc.

For dumping pictures at the end of the day, if I have internet access or cell service, I upload everything to one of my Cloud accounts (I have a free 2 gig account with DropBox, a free 25 gig account with PogoPlug and a free 20 gig account with Box, if you keep an eye on Slickdeals.net the free Cloud storage deals come up often). If I don't have internet access, I have enough room on the MacBook Air to store a few days worth of pictures. If I know that I won't have internet access for a while, I carry a portable ruggedized <!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:TrackMoves/> <w:TrackFormatting/> <w:punctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:DoNotPromoteQF/> <w:LidThemeOther>EN-US</w:LidThemeOther> <w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian> <w:LidThemeComplexScript>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplexScript> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <w:DontGrowAutofit/> <w:SplitPgBreakAndParaMark/> <w:EnableOpenTypeKerning/> <w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/> <w:OverrideTableStyleHps/> </w:Compatibility> <m:mathPr> <m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/> <m:brkBin m:val="before"/> <m:brkBinSub m:val="&#45;-"/> <m:smallFrac m:val="off"/> <m:dispDef/> <m:lMargin m:val="0"/> <m:rMargin m:val="0"/> <m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/> <m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/> <m:intLim m:val="subSup"/> <m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/> </m:mathPr></w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="true" DefSemiHidden="true" DefQFormat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="267"> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Normal"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="heading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" QFormat="true" Name="heading 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 7"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 8"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="toc 9"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" QFormat="true" Name="caption"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtitle"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Strong"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="59" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Table Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Placeholder Text"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="No Spacing"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Revision"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" SemiHidden="false" UnhideWhenUsed="false" QFormat="true" Name="Book Title"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Name="Bibliography"/> <w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" QFormat="true" Name="TOC Heading"/> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-priority:99; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin-top:0in; mso-para-margin-right:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:10.0pt; mso-para-margin-left:0in; line-height:115%; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:11.0pt; font-family:"Calibri","sans-serif"; mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;} </style> <![endif]-->500 gig hard drive (you can pick one up for less than$100).