Virginia Tag O Rama

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Retro, Jul 7, 2008.

1. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    Movie starts at 7:30. Bunch of people seem to be meeting at TGIF's at 6. The only person that could get the tag there though is the one who can post up right away...hmm I wonder who that could be. But the problem is how would you post the tag out in the field.
  2. Riparian

Riparian Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What are you ChickenF#@%$rs trying to pull? :viking

:bite
  3. Steverino

Steverino Arrogant Horse's Ass #1

Oddometer:

Pulling nothing dude. Gonna try to post up the tag this evening if I can get away and find one suitable. I too am going to have to be close as I teach MSF all weekend again. No long distance stuff for me right now.
  4. Riparian

Oddometer:
    Just messing around with ya, Steve.

If you go out today, be careful in the rain. It's already started in Lynchburg.:1drink
  5. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sweet you can tag up nice and close to me again. I may be able to easily get it again as long as you PM me with some help with the clues. This is fun keeping it out of the Richmond area.:rofl
  6. Steverino

Oddometer:

Yeah I know...:baldy

Been out in all morning already looking at a roof. What at mess.

Gonna be located near the town with a popular country singer name with one letter changed...:augie
  7. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    Oh great country music... I know nothing about it.

Thanks, :jerko
  8. Steverino

Oddometer:
    Brutus says the counters are clear, OK to go tag. :clap

[​IMG]
  9. Steverino

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Follow the hint above...once there take the road with the same name and follow it to the plane number Rd. You are there.

Sorry but the debate about dirt/gravel applies. Seems they are doing some consruction on part of the road. So to solve the debate, here is both at the same time. You are not far from pavement and it does not last long.

[​IMG]

Or if you want all pavement. Come in from the road that sounds like Fred Flintstone could work there...

Enjoy the ride. :wave

Hope the large pictures don't mess with you laptop and Blackberry users. :ksteve
  10. J2Jonner

J2Jonner Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I do know a little bit about it at least, and I don't even know where to start.. "Popular" could mean anything, and it's not like you can take a list of all the town names and figure it out.. Guess I'm out of this one.
  11. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    On my way home from Long Way Down. Seems like riding Africa would be way easier then figureing this out!

Thanks for the indesipherable clues there Steve. Looks like I'm blindly looking all over the map in your stomping grounds for a route 747 or something. Ok I'll try not to whine but these clues are useless. Guess you acomplished keeping it away from me and everyone else. PM me some more clues yo.
  12. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    This is not a country music trivia competition.
  13. Steverino

Oddometer:
    Aw come on...look at a map. I placed it in in a 45 minute window and I live in Culpeper.

Two have already figured out the town, one has named the intersection. It really is easy.

And no Foooxedupone, it has nothing to do with you not getting it. Really, don't flatter yourself that much.

The singer is a she. :deal
  14. manganos

manganos Let me pontificate.

Oddometer:
    FOX where did you go to see LWD? I was making fun of you and it would have been more entertaining if you where there to witness them...:rofl
  15. Steverino

Oddometer:
    Just so you know you got the right spot...

[​IMG]
  16. Steverino

Oddometer:
    So Foxxy how was the movie? :ear

I almost tagged my GS in 1,000 peices in the shop at Mortons, but I could not get there in time because they closed early to go see the movie too. :lurk
  17. Riparian

Oddometer:
    If i'm on the right track, this was pretty easy. About 5 mins on google earth should get you there... wish i was closer.
  18. Retro

Retro Just the Facts Ma'am

Oddometer:
    Too late.
  19. Nocturnal

Nocturnal Split Sole

Oddometer:
    Is there any chance you own a 919? :patch

Good tag Steve :thumb....Took me a few minutes to find it on yahoo maps and I've never evan been up there. :ksteve
  20. mtnflow

mtnflow LFC, more pie please

Oddometer:
    I think I found it too:wink: , but I don't have time to get out there. When I get back on 2nd shift, I should be able to tag some bitches then.:evil