AR-NWA ADV BS thread

Discussion in 'Tejas and the Gulf States' started by Elvis70, Mar 27, 2009.

1. Albie

Albie Kool Aid poisoner

Oddometer:
    Dust is really bad in Dallas, I always had a HEPA filter running in my computer room there.
  2. wayno

wayno Long timer

Oddometer:
  3. tokyoklahoma

tokyoklahoma 75%has been 25%wanabe

Oddometer:
    Our anniversary is close enough to Saint Valentine's Day that I can get away with combining them. But VD is in the middle of the week, so no way we can get away then. It has to be over the weekend.:deal

We do usually spend a little time on "the bench of judgement", but it may be a little too cool this weekend.:D
  4. terrascout

terrascout Long timer

Oddometer:
    NW Arkansas, Hills and Curves close at hand
    Ok,

Was going to fire the truck up this morning so I could get it's weekly drive in since there was a chance of rain.
    Figure I could load the DRZ up and call Travis to see what his work schedule was looking like this week.

No go, on two events. Could not find the truck keys so rode the KTM in. Then looking in my bag and pockets no phone so I couldn't check on the work / shop schedlue and have no truck to haul the bike with.

Then I get home figure I will pull the tank on the Dizzer get the plug out and run some oil down the cyclinder walls to see if I can get it to fire off. No thin wall plug socket to be found. So I may not get it running before I find the truck keys.

I guess I am going to have to get a female around so they can call me stupid and point out where I have left stuff that it doesn't belong.:huh

Hey Matt do you have an extra plug socket from one of those suzikis I can borrow tomorrow night?
    Yes or no either way send me a text and I maybe able to locate my phone.:ear
  5. mouthfulloflake

mouthfulloflake Not afraid

Oddometer:
    hahaha

dude you sound like me.

I lost my truck keys about 2 weeks ago, been using the backup set since, honestly, I had forgotten to look for them.. hehe

will look for a socket, assuming the dr350 is similar to the drzed in this regard.
  6. joenuclear

joenuclear Still here....

Oddometer:
    the Ozark, Boston, Kiamichi and Ouachita Mnts
    I called your phone Kris and you didn't answer. I guess you didn't find it. :D

Hey everybody needs to call Kris till he answers. :evil
  7. DrLewall

DrLewall ADV Has gone to SHIT

Oddometer:
    Hey Mouth..you're bein paged! [​IMG]
  8. tcourdin

tcourdin Resident Spooner

Oddometer:
    LMAO he just lost his phone last week also! Kris I'm sure I have some of those thin sockets you need, if I loan it to ya you'll probably lose it! :lol3
  9. tcourdin

Oddometer:
    Zing! Doc did a good one!:lol3
  10. joenuclear

joenuclear Still here....

Oddometer:
    the Ozark, Boston, Kiamichi and Ouachita Mnts
    Kris, Didya leave your phone in the truck when you realized you didn't have your keys?
  11. terrascout

terrascout Long timer

Oddometer:
    Don't know. Left myself a voice mail earlier today. figuring it would help me locate it once I got home. No luck. I haven't heard a peep out of it since I don't know when. Guess I will just go ride the KTM and bury myself in work at work. I think that is how I got in this mess to begin with.:eek1
  12. Elvis70

Elvis70 No speed traps in the sky

Oddometer:
    I would be concerned about blowing junk in it, but I suppose that could work. I just dust mine with a soft brush and hover a small crevice tool just above the boards and what not. Mainly the intake for the fan is nasty.

Your the kind of guy that runs his truck through the car wash with the windows down to clean out the interior aren't you.

13. Elvis70

Oddometer:
    I actually had a teletype on the top of my tape reader, program loaded into the Univac via mylar punch tape. Had to keep the rollers and heads on that clean, but I never used in of that tetracancer stuff.
  14. terrascout

terrascout Long timer

Oddometer:

Didn't have the keys so I knew I needed to suit up to ride in before I stepped out the door.
  15. terrascout

terrascout Long timer

Oddometer:
    One down. Went and sat in the truck for 5 minutes. Just about when I was ready to go back in I heard a peep. So started looking and phone had fallen down behind the seat. Glad it was still holding a charge.

I thought I was going to have to have Ted request Shellie send me some naughty texts so I would have sufficient motivation to go searching for it.:D
  16. tcourdin

Oddometer:

:rofl:rofl:rofl
  17. Elvis70

Oddometer:
    When you found it and saw they were of Ted you would of thrown it into the woods for good.
  18. TRZ Charlie

TRZ Charlie That's MR. Asshole

Oddometer:
    tokyoklahoma,

Don't waste your time coming here right now unless you want to be able to have wild sex in your room, yell and scream and break stuff. Nobody will hear that because nobody is here.

Like Doc said, February 14th kicks off our season. The sidewalks are currently in a "rolled up state" hibernating.
  19. Elvis70

Oddometer:
    Well I woke up this morning with a cat and a dog. Tonight we have neither.

Drove out 16 to Siloam Springs this morning. That is a nice road, even with the deer in it. Dropped off the kitty at his new home out there.

Tonight we met some folks come up from Fort Smith for our poodle . In retrospect we should not of taken Sophia along. She had been saying it was ok Bugsy was leaving. But she started crying and cried all the way home and a couple more times later here at home. She cried real tears and said, "I want my Bugsy back" over and over. We felt so bad, but she will forget about it I am sure. She hasn't even noticed the kitty is gone.

I will miss the kitty, the dog not so much.
  20. terrascout

terrascout Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thats the problem with those MIL spec electronic. It takes more force than the equivalent of a 7 foot fall to destroy the cell phone after such material is sent.:cry