Ned Suesse Coming To Australia

Discussion in 'Australia' started by SteveRed, Dec 1, 2009.

1. overlandr

overlandr Dystopist

Oddometer:
    Steve you don't have to repeat yourself but what about Ned? Is he doing this for 'nowt? Just asking?
  2. SteveRed

SteveRed Adventure Moto

Oddometer:
    He's doing it because this is how he funds his riding and to cover his expenses and costs in coming here. Ned isn't a charity but isn't BMW inc either. I think it is fair for Ned to have his costs of getting here covered if he is willing to take the time to conduct some workshops. The workshops will be limited to 10 or 12 ppl. He won't be raking it in by the time you ad venue, catering, possibly paid help and advertising.

Simply, this thread started as a Heads up.... That's all and when I have all the info together, including costs and venue, we will publish something in Vendors or Fleabay if that's what is needed. If ATGreg started the thread or anyone but me, we wouldn't be having this conversation.
  3. AllOrds

AllOrds -------------

Oddometer:
    FFS.

Ive never seen so much whinging by a pack of ungratefuls, fair dinkum.

Steve would have to be one of the most obliging and generous blokes i know.
    Here he is getting a guy outhere to give some training albeit at some cost, and maybe to back it up with a DVD he sells so what?
    You get to meet the guy, ask questions and tell him his DVD sucks or is good.
    He's put it on , will spend days organising it, provide a bike/s, provide accomodation/food etc.I would not like to think of the amount of time that's going into this.
    Who's holding a gun to your head to come?
    No one.
    So why all the negative shit?

Should have got Harry M Miller to promote this Steve..........Then the moaning would have been on in earnest about the cost
  4. overlandr

overlandr Dystopist

Oddometer:
    I didn't post 'cos it was you Steve - I posted regardless; I don't know anything about you or your business. I was just asking the question about promotion on this forum having seen the way the mods work re:promotional threads across the water.

I always understood any publicity was good... or are you complainin'??:evil
  5. Pilbara

Pilbara In the flow...

Oddometer:
    ...you posted the same garbology on this thread to be fair - right:deal

I condone both by the way as they are like minded people/threads in our forum. Keep up the good work guys:clap

Cheers
    Pilbara
  6. overlandr

overlandr Dystopist

Oddometer:
    I don't think I posted in that thread? :dunno
    Edit: You've obviously got me confused with someone else!
  7. SteveRed

SteveRed Adventure Moto

Oddometer:
    I noticed that Davorallyfan didn't smirk Philth in that thread... he just ordered the DVD instead. I guess even davo has his price :lol3
  8. lentil

lentil King of the Dad Joke and Senior Status Legume

Oddometer:
    Steve can I have tickets please!

Alot of these blokes already seem to have tickets on emselves so wont need to turn up but would and will be interested in turning up when the time comes (will you have a gumby class)

I owe ross a beer for all the parts I have bought from his DR so hopefully he makes an appearance as well!

Regards

Leith
  9. atgreg

atgreg Africatwinarama

Oddometer:
    guys,

on the vendor discussion , from my time as a full time mod here, people like Steve & Philth , who are vendors as well as inmates who contribute to the Oz section in general were always given a bit more freedom than someone who just joined up & only posted vendor adds.

How Chris & Nev, the encumbent full time mods , view it, you'll have to ask them
  10. rosscoact

rosscoact need constant supervision

Oddometer:
    I'll be there, be great to catch up mmmmm beer:1drink
  11. 1coolbanana

1coolbanana Long timer

Oddometer:
    It never ceases to amaze me how full of dickheads and nay sayers the world seems to be these days :huh.

On the flipside though, if it wasnt for all the dickheads, youd have no way of knowing that you werent one :lol3

Anyway, please keep us posted Steve, very interested in both the course and the ride. :lurk
  12. Megathumper

Megathumper +

Oddometer:
    I just don't get all this negative shit either. If you don't like it, that's ok, just don't go to the training. Please leave it for the ones who do.
  13. 1coolbanana

1coolbanana Long timer

Oddometer:

:thumb
  14. Tubsta

Tubsta Too much farkle

Oddometer:
    +1 :thumb
  15. MungoP

MungoP Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I don't think I've ever been to Vendors. If it's not a thread in OZ or GPS land, I don't go there.

I've got all of Ned's vids and Philth's as well if Santa is doing the right thing
    and I'm sure I've got all my info from this (OZ) section of the forum.

How much am I missing out on?
  16. tmotten

tmotten Lefthand ride Dutchy

Oddometer:
    +1000000 on the previous post.

If it would be up to those clowns here you would be missing out on heaps. I know a few guys that only check out the Aussie forum. Don't even get started on an Aussie sub forum for vendors. This is getting very embarrassing.

Here is a champ who takes the time to give us a heads up. Other than that I don't think there is much more involved but what would it matter anyway it there was. Couldn't give a toss.

Love the DVD's but not sure that I can afford the coin because I'm in need as much as my Mrs. Do love the way Ned puts the techniques though. It's difficult to learn from some of the blokes here who've done the things they do without knowing what they do for decades and are just that good. Where as Ned brakes it down in tangible techniques. Before that I never knew about the counter balancing etc.

Keen to find out more detail on what's included. Am I getting the picture that bikes are arranged now?
  17. 1coolbanana

1coolbanana Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey Steve
    Can you make that 2 for the gumby class :D
  18. Ducksbane

Ducksbane Quaaack!!!

Oddometer:
    Steve ... I was talking to someone I know who went on your ride, and he just loved it ... I felt a bit jealous actually.

:tough

I personally think you keep within the boundaries, and it is nice to know whats going on and what's available, so just keep doing it.
  19. OutBack

OutBack Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ned aint coming anymore folks, apparently this thread is too much for him.:lol3
  20. troy safari carpente

troy safari carpente f5ree sub-zero agent

Oddometer:
    I was thinking something along similar lines... why the fuck would you bother with all the aggrevation?