F800GS or F650GS Vids

Discussion in 'Parallel Universe' started by odiestien, Apr 22, 2010.

1. PatSmith

PatSmith Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice.
    Thanks
  2. BMW_BIKER_KEITH

BMW_BIKER_KEITH Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    VERY COOL and well done video! Dude, I wanna ride with ya !
  3. Steveo1kinevo

Steveo1kinevo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks bud, your more than welcome to join me anytime. I live in Miami but my bike is all around the US all the time. Right now it's in Denver and I will be flying out and riding the south end of the Colorado Backcountry Discovery Route in a few weeks then cutting across to the Ozark Mountains leaving it in Nashville. Always looking for cool guys to ride and camp with.

...and I like your bike names, my F800GS is named Sandy....because she likes to go down on me in the Sand! lol

- Steve-O
  4. UpST8

UpST8 turnin gas to noise

Oddometer:
    Zero Edit and Zero Added, just thought it was neat to show big bikes on rough, skinny trails in the mountains of California

<iframe frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="425" height="318" src="https://api.smugmug.com/services/embed/3418836019_WWvgwN2?width=425&height=318"></iframe>
  5. DetoX68

DetoX68 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Roundtrip through the France Vosges area on A 800GS.

<object width="853" height="480"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/A8CcGwgpHhk?hl=nl_NL&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/A8CcGwgpHhk?hl=nl_NL&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="853" height="480" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  6. K7TNT

K7TNT Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  7. rfk76

rfk76 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi there,

two more videos from our last ride - Piemonte, Italy. Enjoy.

Colle dell'Assietta

Colle di Tenda
  8. Nimi

Nimi Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Finally wired (incorrectly) the GoPro, here are a couple of unedited vids from today's ride. Posted on my husband's account; not responsible what else you find there. I'll post pictures next few days.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7z3-banKNdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/0f-2ugWTvrs?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  9. Spanish

Spanish n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi! this is josé, from spain (the land of Marc Marquez, Jorge Lorenzo or Pedrosa :pond ). I´m the owner of a f700 GS (limited to 48cv, because of my novel drive license), but it gives me enough power!
    I´m planning a trip to morocco, hope to show you good videos and pictures.

Meanwhile, I recorded this video last week, in the south of spain. There´s some off roading scenes (minute 4...), but it´s my first time, I was alone, and I didn´t know the place...so I´m very slow.

Hope you enjoy it!
    <iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/45iaTFTPKQ8?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  10. djborden

djborden Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    First time out in the dirt with the new Rekluse clutch on my 2013 F800GS. Bike suspension is totally stock. Friend Mike let me know about a "Most Difficult" section of single track in Pipi Valley here in the CA Sierra foothills so decided to give it a shot. :lol3

This video is of a downhill portion of the single track. It got reasonably steep on spots with deep undulations and some crazy tight switch backs. Once I dropped into second gear just before the trail narrows, I didnt need to touch the clutch. Got a bit sketchy there a few times :eek1 Fun stuff&#8230;

Im really impressed with how this bike handles this type of terrain... The Rekluse makes it that much better.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/GluCCEbe78U" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

David
  11. Cdlabate

Cdlabate Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looked like a good bit of riding. Good job! Maybe loose the mirrors before takeoff though next time.
  12. Fcruz

Fcruz n00b

Oddometer:
  13. djborden

Oddometer:
  14. deijmaser

deijmaser Adventurer

Oddometer:
    wow!
  15. supertino

supertino Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  16. Azz

Azz Adventurer

Oddometer:
    motorcycled around Oz for honeymoon, now hooked!!
    Nice vid! What happened at 4:16? It looked like whoever that was were all good & then they weren't...
  17. Azz

Azz Adventurer

Oddometer:
    motorcycled around Oz for honeymoon, now hooked!!
    I have about 4TB of raw GoPro footage from my bike travels around Australia, when I finally get time to sort through & edit some I'll post it here
  18. Roonie

Roonie Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Our most recent trip finished last week. Very remote for the lower 48. Was originally going to go with 2 wr250r due to the nature of the trails. One of the bikes broke right before we were to leave so I rode my f800gs. Took it on some seriously sketchy trails. Fun times. Recommend HD

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/106339170" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="281" width="500"></iframe> Idaho 2014 from Phil Green on Vimeo.
    Perazzi likes this.
  19. UpST8

UpST8 turnin gas to noise

Oddometer:
    :clap Roonie!! That was an excellent video to distract me from work, if only for a little while :D
  20. djborden

Oddometer:
    Roonie, that was awesome ! Beautiful photography as well.