Good bike mechanic in Phuket?

Discussion in 'Asia' started by rickypanecatyl, Mar 29, 2013.

1. rickypanecatyl

rickypanecatyl SE Asia adventure tours

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, I've got a Kawasaki KLX250/351 in Phuket. Anyone know of a good shop? I'd be willing to see the dealer too but have no clue where it would be or how to ask? :lol3
  2. TonyBKK

TonyBKK Secret Soi Rider

Oddometer:
    It's unlikely that the official Kawasaki mechanics will want to mess with your 351 big bore as they haven't been trained to work on it.

For simple stuff like oil changes and what not they should be able to sort you out. The Kawasaki Big Bike dealer is in Phuket city, sorry, I don't recall the address, but ask anyone in Phuket on a Kwacka and they should be able to point you in the right direction.

Are you looking for help with something technical? The KLX is a pretty simple bike.

Let the Good Times ROLL!

Tony
    [​IMG]
  3. rickypanecatyl

rickypanecatyl SE Asia adventure tours

Oddometer:
    Thanks Tony! I wanted to redo my fork seals and also see if they could "unscuff" my fork tubes (not sure what the technical term is)... I've got some light scuffing on the tubes and it causes the seals to go out extra fast!

I spent a couple days exploring new trails... pretty fun places for such a small island. The flight of the gibbon, zip line crew is building a spot up in the hills and there was lots of fun spots around there.