Tiger Woods?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Bongolia, Nov 27, 2009.

1. Lobby

Lobby Viel Spass, Vato!

Oddometer:
    Where's Bert?

:D
  2. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
    What I meant was that Tiger (like Jordan, Kobe etc etc) finds extra motivation where they can and Garcia's complaining was an example. Think Stephen Ames...
  3. Lobby

Lobby Viel Spass, Vato!

Oddometer:
    I don't watch much TV, but boy the commentary was pretty inane by Johnny Miller and the rest of those guys. There's a lot of silence in golf; there should be lots of it in golf commentary.
  4. skwidd

skwidd where does this lead?

Oddometer:
    I don't think any of them want to follow McChord's lead, he was booted from the Masters nearly 20 years ago for colorful commentary and still isn't welcome there.
  5. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    he instead put his balls on their chins.

:clap
  6. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
    It was his first win here since 2001, his fourth victory this year and seventh in his last 21 stroke-play starts on the PGA Tour

He has now converted 53 of 57 third-round leads/co-leads on Tour, including 22 of his last 23, into victories.

Woods has now won 78 of his 286 starts (27 percent) on the PGA Tour.
  7. wxwax

wxwax Excited Member

Oddometer:
    I figured he'd find a way to lose, but I sure wasn't expecting a Tin Cup moment. Jeez, two in the water at 17 and another in the water at 18. What a complete mental collapse. The guy just doesn't have the emotional makeup to consistently win big tournaments.
  8. skwidd

Oddometer:
    That kind of fragile athlete may have the balls to go for some ill-advised crazy shit in the future and nail it late in a round, and I hope he does it in a big way.
  9. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
    :augie

Returning serve, Woods said, “The marshals, they told me he already hit, so I pulled a club and was getting ready to play my shot, and then I hear his comments afterward and it’s not real surprising that he’s complaining about something.”
    Well, when they heard that remark from Woods, the marshals were surprised. One of them, Gary Anderson, said on Sunday, “He didn’t ask us nothing, and we didn’t say nothing. We’re told not to talk to the players.”
    Anderson’s boss, John North, was the chief marshal for the first three holes. He stood over Woods’s ball to protect it from the throng and was five feet away when Woods played his shot. North has worked the tournament as a volunteer marshal for 30 years, he’s a graduate of the Naval Academy, he served in Vietnam, he’s a FedEx pilot and he donates his round on the Stadium course for being a volunteer to the Wounded Warriors project.
    “Nothing was said to us and we certainly said nothing to him,” North said. “I was disappointed to hear him make those remarks. We’re there to help the players and enhance the experience of the fans. He was saying what was good for him. It lacked character.”
  10. wxwax

wxwax Excited Member

Oddometer:

Read more: http://blogs.golf.com/presstent/201...ger-about-sergio.html?eref=sihp#ixzz2TNvDQJZz
  11. skwidd

Oddometer:
  12. skwidd

Oddometer:
    Woods should invite Sergio to dinner with Jordan and Charles Barkley the week before the U.S. Open. :lol3
  13. wxwax

wxwax Excited Member

Oddometer:
    Add Fuzzy Zoeller for a lively fivesome.
  14. skwidd

Oddometer:

Samuel L. Jackson could meet his plane at the airport, in a limo stocked with chicken and 40-ouncers. :lol3
  15. skwidd

Oddometer:
    The bird guy from Olympic Club last year is sure to be dressed like a chicken this time around. :lol3
  16. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
  17. Lobby

Lobby Viel Spass, Vato!

Oddometer:

"Do you have any idea how many skanks I'm nailing, Sergio?"
  18. OuttaMyWay

OuttaMyWay I shook his hand!!!!!1! Supporter

Oddometer:
    "Look up ahead, Sergio. See that? It's the future. Years from now, I'll STILL be right behind you, both hands on your shoulders. Like in the joke."
  19. skwidd

Oddometer:
    Sergio, what gives?

You're the one fucking Greg's daughter and yet he hates me.

He don't like fried chicken either?

20. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
    If there is a golf God out there, Tiger and Sergio will be paired this year in a final round somewhere and it will be televised and Tiger, in the middle of the round while waiting for a green to clear, will pull out some fried chicken from his bag and eat it while they're waiting.