ADVMoto Magazine?

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by mxbundy, Nov 4, 2011.

1. BAMF

BAMF B.A.M.F. -acronym

Oddometer:
    y'all need to take a look at your site, it apparently is "compromised" per google's link.

Says a whole lot about viagara and nothing about motorcycles.

*I have the digital subscription and just download the PDF files to my phone, so that i can read them whenever i want.
  2. CrazyCarl

CrazyCarl The Eternal NooB

Oddometer:
    Hey BAMF, thanks for the headsup on this. The site itself still looks normal.

I check the scripts and there's nothing there that shouldn't be there.
    I checked the code and didn't see and reference to "enhancement" stuff (although ADVMoto is a natural enhancer :D)

It makes me there has been a hijacking in the Google listing database. I"ll keep looking and contact the server support but for right now, it's should still be safe to visit the site.

Speaking of sites, we have a WHOLE NEW site coming just around the corner which BLOWS THE DOORS off our two year old site in terms of content and subscriber features. I'll post a link here when she's ready to roll!

Cheers and thanks again,
    Carloco
  3. CrazyCarl

CrazyCarl The Eternal NooB

Oddometer:
    Offending code has been removed. Google needs to re-index search.. all is good in intersurf land. :clap

CC
  4. switchback

switchback Eatin' Dirt Since 1982

Oddometer:
    IMHO skip the app and go directly to ADVMoto and buy it there. Then you can read it anywhere and don't have to rely on flaky third party apps. PDF opens in Kindle and multiple readers on any devise and page flip works in most computer browsers with flash support.

Buy it here: http://www.adventuremotorcycle.com/
  5. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:
    we concur, nothing replaces the experiences of holding a real mag (or map) in your hand vrs a digital version.

...we love ADVMoto!
  6. OFA

OFA Adventure Obsession

Oddometer:
    I am getting very used to reading electronic magazines and books. As a matter of fact, most of my reading is now just that. In this case though, I wouldn't waste the money on this app. Way too buggy. Wonder the mag doesn't dump them and get someone reliable. The BMW magazine app work flawlessly for me. Also it's a huge read, in depth articles and incredible photos for those BMW types.
  7. GAS GUY

GAS GUY MILE EATER

Oddometer:
    Can you get this on the Kindle Fire or the original black and white Kindle ?
  8. Wannabee

Wannabee Survivor of Reality

Oddometer:
    Love the mag .. Hardcopy for me , not into the digital magazines
    I had been looking at other bike mags for years , but cruisers and sportbikes are all they care about , not for me . Bikes only look good cakes in dirt ! Keep up the fine work