Richmond Va chatter

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by mikeinrichmond, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Michhub

Michhub Major Medical Supporter

Oddometer:
    That was one for the history books....michhub down...twice....I have witnesses...currently applying medicine :1drink

My only pics.....John rocking the GS....
    [​IMG]

Chuck in desperate need of mud at this point...
    [​IMG]

Our quad of adventurers...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That all I got...........
  2. ddlewis

ddlewis Long timer

Oddometer:
    :lurk
  3. skychs

skychs chuck smith Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can't help it. I have to post this one first. Big Orange taking a Dirt Nap.
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sH-YzUnlva8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
  4. jdrocks

jdrocks Gravel Runner

Oddometer:
    saw a WR250R roll through West Point around 1PM, we waved like maniacs, but no response. that you Jeremy?

we were riding the same direction, but never saw the bike again.

dljocky and i rode the Dragon gravel, no CC, eventually popping back out on 17. great day for a ride.
  5. jgiacobbe

jgiacobbe Long timer

Oddometer:
    That was probably me. Didn't see you.
  6. MADSTROM

MADSTROM Long timer

Oddometer:
    Mike, didn't you just get over some serious back problems a few months ago?:huh and today you :muutt:muutt
  7. skychs

Oddometer:
    I have a bunch of good stuff but its going to take hours to find the best videos. The GoPro and its wide angel lens sure makes it look like Im miles behind. The truth is Im so close Im dodging all the rocks and mud Mike is throwing at me from the big old KTM.

Dirtmonkey ..... thanks for showing us around. Awesome day. Anytime you want to get out just let us know.

John ...... thanks for letting me ride the beast today. That was fun.

Jeremy .... sorry for the change of plans. The boys said they could get a hold of you but we fell short. By the time we heard anything you had left the area. I owe you a couple beers.

More videos to come.
  8. jgiacobbe

jgiacobbe Long timer

Oddometer:
    Chuck, it isn't any big deal. Probably best I missed you anyway. The work phone was goi g off when I got home about issues with the telephone system work I did last night.
  9. Michhub

Michhub Major Medical Supporter

Oddometer:
    I dumb that way....if I'm not crippled then I ride....between the 7 bones I've broken and the 2 major surgeries I should tone it down but my back problems are all or nothing...............
    I will say, that fun orange machine is damn heavy on its side, thanks for the assist guys :thumb
  10. Dirtmonkey8

Dirtmonkey8 VA is for Riders

Oddometer:
    I am pretty sure I can hear Chuck laughing at Mike AS he is going down. It was a slow motion tip over. Chuck, the video you got of Mike spinning his way up that hill should be good since you were so close behind. I will have to bring my helmet cam next time so we can get some shots of you though it will be more entertaining if you join in on the crashing and laying down of bikes.
  11. burtonrider3889

burtonrider3889 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looks like I missed some good rides today. If anybody rides tomorrow let me know. Things have been crazy. It was my birthday yesterday, I officially got the papers signed and will be out of my house by next weekend. And I got papers back today on the house I will be purchasing. Looks like I will finally be getting that garage and basement I've always wanted.

[​IMG]
  12. skychs

Oddometer:
    One more before bed. Just 9 min of having fun. Thanks again guys for a great day. Dirtmonkey, I have been known to drop the DRZ, I just got lucky today.
    <iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0P6uIxLOgTk" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
  13. burtonrider3889

burtonrider3889 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Nice videos. Is that the private land, or is that mud road?
  14. Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sic Semper Tyrannis Plays with Banjos, Boats and Bikes...

Oddometer:
    Very nice...Love basement garages since you can take over the entire basement!!!

Let me know if I can help you with the homeowners insurance...it is what I do!
  15. Sic Semper Tyrannis

Sic Semper Tyrannis Plays with Banjos, Boats and Bikes...

Oddometer:
    Too cold for BITB for me this AM...I know lame. But would like to get a ride in later when it warms up. Anyone up for the training grounds?
  16. FormerInmate 081920

FormerInmate 081920 Guest

Oddometer:
    it's 32 degrees here at the house

forecast says Mostly sunny, with a high near 65. Calm wind becoming southeast 5 to 7 mph in the morning.

VCU tips off against Temple at high noon

it's a Poe Sunday, I'm in my weekend brunch mode

decisions, decisions :lol2
  17. GI_JO_NATHAN

GI_JO_NATHAN Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey guys!

I may be in the Ft. Lee area for most of the summer. Would this be a good thread to watch for DS or street rides in the area? Or are there some better ones out there that I didn't see?

Also just wondering where I can find info on trails and such in the area.

Thanks guys.
  18. skychs

Oddometer:
    It was private property. Dirtmonkey was unlocking the gates to let us in. Some of it was farm land, some forest and a lot of cleared land. I saw a lot of hunting stands in there as well.

BITB sounds like a great idea to me this morning. The old CB900 needs a good run. Its been sitting all winter. I can go for a short rider afterwards but I have to fly to Atlanta sometime this evening.

Don't forget to turn you clocks ahead this morning.

Jonathan .... this is the right place. Welcome. Lots going on. Next weekend is a big ride.
  19. StorckWhip

StorckWhip Adventurer

Oddometer:
    It was a fantastic ride yesterday, thanks everybody!
  20. GI_JO_NATHAN

GI_JO_NATHAN Long timer

Oddometer:
    Ok cool.
    I'll be around between the end of May and the end of July.
    I'll start keeping an eye out when it gets closer.