1. skysailor

skysailor Rat Rider

Oddometer:
    Staying at the Hospitality Suite in Scottsdale from Feb 9th. Renting an H-D from AZ H-D for four days. Would love to run into any of you AZFF's who might be around. Planning Bisbee and points south for day trips. Would like to overnight in Bisbee either Monday or Tuesday. Will be checking this thread. Cheers
    Lyle
  2. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    If you're going down to Bisbee be sure to bring warm gear. People think that going South here means warmer weather but nothing could be further from the truth. It's a cool little town but the elevation in the valley (Phoenix) is 1,500ft whereas in Bisbee it's 5,500ft.

Wish I could join you.
  3. Dillon@ZenMoto

Dillon@ZenMoto falls down too much

Oddometer:
    if you are in scottsdale, stop by my shop, i can help with scenic route planning and great places to stay, eat, ect around southern AZ
  4. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    Dillon knows. :deal

and if you're stopping by his shop can you pick me up a Shorai and a scanner tool?

:hide
  5. F800ekelley

F800ekelley Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Skip renting the HD and go rent a GS from goaz on hayden and lets ride lots of good riding in AZ
  6. skysailor

skysailor Rat Rider

Oddometer:
    Pretty sure they don't rent GS's any more. Did that last year, but I guess they took BMW's off the menu. I'm renting the HOG from the guys on Hayden.
    Lyle
  7. DangerMoney

DangerMoney Loud Helmets Save Lives

Oddometer:
  8. skysailor

skysailor Rat Rider

Oddometer:
  9. skysailor

skysailor Rat Rider

Oddometer:
    I used these guys last year. I was not impressed. I was looking for another 1200GS rental this year. Hopefully through somebody else. The HD guys on Hayden used to rent BMW. I guess they only rent Harley's now. On the other hand, always wanted to try a geezer glide. Not old enough to buy one though. Anybody rent Triumphs?
    Lyle
  10. BackRoader

BackRoader Life Is A Hiway, Ride It.

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the link DangerMoney. I am in Gilbert for a month and will probably do a ride day or two.

I have my own fleet of bikes, just didn't bother to bring one this year. Maybe I will try something different.

Lyle, got your PM and noticed you had used these guys last year. Is that were you got the GS with the gear box from hell ?

Maybe I will drive over and check them out.
  11. skysailor

skysailor Rat Rider

Oddometer:
    Them's the guys. I may yet switch it up to an RT, but the Street Glide is something I've always wanted to try out. I'll never be in a position to purchase either of course, but nobody rents Triumphs etc.
    Lyle