Anyone Driving from NM to CO anytime soon?

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by CO-Dan, Dec 6, 2012.

1. CO-Dan

CO-Dan Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am looking at buying a set of hard bags for my Tiger from TigerLilly and thought I would see if anyone is heading this way to save on shipping. If anyone is, let me know.

-Co-Dan
  2. lanceputnam

lanceputnam Hayden's Dad

Oddometer:
    Where are the bags located? I send my soldiers up to Carson quite a bit for random stuff. Let me know...
  3. rogernm

rogernm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Doing Albuquerque to Fort Collins on the 26th. I'd be happy to deliver if you can't find something sooner.
  4. TigerLilly

TigerLilly WGTOWWD/G

Oddometer:
    The bags are at my house in Eldorado which is literally half a mile off I-25. Eldorado is 8 miles east of Santa Fe. And I'd be happy to meet someone wherever to drop them off. It seems crazy to spend $50 to $60 dollars to ship from here (Santa Fe) to CO Springs.

I will be available on the 26th as well if there is not a sooner option. Gotta love ADV folks. :freaky
  5. GrizGirl

GrizGirl Long timer

Oddometer:
    At this point it seems my mother will be going from Espanola to the Springs on Christmas Eve. I can ask a friend in Santa Fe to take them to her house and have them brought up. If she doesn't make it up to Colorado I will be going to visit her in the next few weeks so either way, I can probably find a way to get them up here!
  6. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Did you guys get this transport thing worked out?
    I just saw this ad and am leaving Santa Fe this morning and headed to Boulder for 5 days and then back to Santa Fe.
    PM me if you need last minute help.
  7. TigerLilly

TigerLilly WGTOWWD/G

Oddometer:
    Yes we did thanks to some awesome fellow ADVers. Thank you though. Have a safe trip!
  8. MrBob

MrBob Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Again driving from Santa Fe to Boulder. Leaving Monday, returning 4-5 days later.