Central Networking Thread

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by dragoon, Oct 30, 2009.

1. akula802

akula802 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I know it's a long shot, but I'm a geologist looking for work in Minnesota, trying to get back to the Minneapolis or Duluth area. I have 5 years experience in mineral exploration, underground mining, and oil drilling. Of course, I'm willing and able to branch out into other fields. Current GIS graduate student, and registered G.I.T in Minnesota - eligible to sit for PG exam next year. Member of AIPG. Also working towards some basic IT certs, and I'm an amateur web developer (html/css, javascript, some php).

Currently employed in Bakken country, and while it pays for my bikes, I am growing tired of being on the road all the time and not having time to ride them.
  2. Spikehead

Spikehead Two-Bit Throttle Bum

Oddometer:
    Seems to me that Powershouse posted about some openings several pages back.

3. Powershouse

Powershouse Flower Sniffer

Oddometer:
    Akula882 shoot me an email at Kevin.Powers@lbgmn.com.

Also, if anyone knows someone looking for pt AutoCAD work send them my way.
  4. akula802

akula802 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Email sent. Spikehead, thanks for the heads-up.
  5. freeflow

freeflow get in or go in

Oddometer:
    looking for a masonry contractor 20 miles north of Mankato MN to construct a 30' x 30' split face concrete block boiler building for a much larger project I am working on.

anybody have any referrals?.....project start in the next few weeks....I have the plan sheets in hand...
  6. Bultaco206

Bultaco206 Back-to-back motos suck Super Moderator Supporter

Oddometer:
    Looking for leads from any Inmates on renting a house anywhere in the metro Madison area due to a potential job change. My current home in Iowa isn't selling and I may keep it as rental property for a while so I can go ahead and relocate.

A rent-to-own option would be great, but not necessary. I have a well-mannered and quiet dog. And I have 6 motorcycles. So a garage is important as is a yard. Don't need fancy, just need some room.

Just looking to see what's out there.
  7. OU812

OU812 Legend in my own Mind!

Oddometer:
    Certified water plant operator looking to get out of Crook County!:lol3
  8. rmax

rmax Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We are looking for a senior level programmer with JD Edwards Enterprise One experience.

http://www.careerbuilder.com/JobSeeker/Jobs/JobDetails.aspx?APath=2.21.0.0.0&job_did=JHN0L262MFZ716KQR7N&showNewJDP=yes&IPath=JRMGM0G

"Program, design, configure, implement, and support the JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP business application system for Appleton Coated. This includes, but is not limited to, all e-Business related activities for the intranet, internet, and extranet, as well as B2B application interfaces, EDI, document formative, label printing and imaging, time reporting, payroll interface, plant and equipment applications."
  9. jakeodoule

jakeodoule Adventurer

Oddometer:
  10. agmoto

agmoto Gôremā

Oddometer:
    Our shop is currently searching for a CNC Programmer - Operator. We're located in Spring Grove, IL just south of the Wisconsin border. We build Injection Molds serving a variety of industries (medical, dental, electrical, defense, etc).

Immediate position available.

Take a look at our shop:
    Three R Plastics Inc.

Machinist Job Listing:
    Machinist Job Listing PDF File

Any questions, send me an email:
    andrewgore@threerplastics.com

Thanks!
    Andrew
  11. bigtrailie

bigtrailie Pursuing happiness

Oddometer:
    I have openings for Sales Professionals with a technical / engineering background. I am also looking for Manufacturer's Reps to call on manufacturing companies in the Great Lakes / Midwest region. My company designs & builds turn-key automated welding and assembly systems and tooling. PM for more details.

Matt
    Jackson, MI
  12. Robb

Robb Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I got two words for you.

"Are you hiring?"

:)
  13. Redlinepowersports

Redlinepowersports n00b

Oddometer:
    We could be depending on what position you are looking for. If you would like to stop in and fill out an application, I would be happy to review it!
  14. Redlinepowersports

Redlinepowersports n00b

Oddometer:
    We are looking for a full time technician come spring time if any of you guys have someone to recommend...we are looking for someone with a minimum of 2-3 years experience.

Thanks in advance!
  15. TopDeadCenter

TopDeadCenter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi everyone,
    <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Due to recent restructuring changes at my current employer, I am looking for a new opportunity to grow my career.
    <o:p></o:p>
    I am a Journeymen Tool & Die Maker with 15 years experience in the plastic extrusion field and over 10 years of extrusion tooling design experience. I am willing to expand my current skill set and explore different avenues of work. I would prefer a position with both design and creation.
    I would prefer to stay close to the <?xml:namespace prefix = "st1" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place w:st="on"><st1:City w:st="on">Sheboygan</st1:City> <st1:State w:st="on">Wisconsin</st1:State></st1:place> area if possible.

You can contact me through a PM.

Josh
  16. Solohobo

Solohobo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    TEAM MCC Villa Park- Chicago, one of the oldest and biggest Ducati, Triumph, KTM, MV Agusta, Husqy Dealers, and now Norton and EBR, is looking for a energetic, hungry salesman with integrity, honesty and a sales background, to join our growing team. Contact me Via PM.

Tim

http://www.teammcc.com/

https://www.facebook.com/MCCMotorCycleCenter
  17. *Gravy*

*Gravy* Jedi Loser

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for someone to build me a shop.

Long shot but what the hell, don't cost nothin. :lol3

East of Forest Lake, Mn.

PM if you're I interested. I can pay cash.

Along these lines:
    [​IMG]
  18. crazydrummerdude

crazydrummerdude Wacky Bongo Boy

Oddometer:
    Might be a long-shot but;

Any HVAC guys around St Louis? PM me.

We have an old International Harvester freezer in the basement that no longer gets cold (R22). I can hear it turn on when I plug it in, but that's it. I'd like someone to come by and check it out without just saying, "get a new one."
  19. agmoto

agmoto Gôremā

Oddometer:
    My shop, Three R Plastics Inc. in Spring Grove, IL 60081 is in search of someone in the Quality Control arena. We build Injection Molds and then run the Molds in house. Our company is 20-25 people servicing Automotive, Medical, Dental, Aerospace, and Consumer Markets. We are ISO9001 & ITAR Registered.

Key Responsibilities:
    FAIR's, ISO Documentation, Quality, Inspections, Training, Certs

If you or anyone you know is interested, feel free to send me a message.

Our website: www.ThreeRPlastics.com

Thanks,
    Andrew Gore
  20. WIsixfitty

WIsixfitty rock and roll the bones

Oddometer:
    I need a web site for my company.:ear

My needs are very basic:
    Pictures
    News
    capabilities
    contact info
    links
    ???
    I have a domain name established.

I do not need any e-commerce or online ordering/paying at this time.

Standard or off the shelf templates are ok.

Please pm to discuss.

Thanks,
    Dave