Rocky Mountain Most Wanted

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by Osprey!, Jul 22, 2012.

1. BuilderScott

BuilderScott Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Speaking of rear racks, I need one for a DRZ400-S. Prefer PMB but let me know what you have. Thanks. :thumb
  2. rtadlock

rtadlock Long timer

Oddometer:
    So my girlfriend is moving to CO from BC (yeah, WTF is she doing?) in May - June time frame. She has two horses, and we're looking to board in the Boulder County area since I'll be working in Gun Barrel.

Anyone have some property in the area they'd be willing to let us board at? We don't need stables or anything, just a fenced in pastor or something. There are tons of boarding places, I know, but just seeing if I can score a deal with an ADVer.

PM me if you've got anything or any ideas.

Thanks,

Rob
  3. Osprey!

Osprey! a.k.a. Opie Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for a new home (for me) but inventory is ridiculously low. Do you know someone in BOULDER thinking about selling?

My criteria:
    House, Condo, or Townhome
    1+ car garage
    2+ bedrooms
    2+ baths

I'd prefer a 3 bedroom house. I'm open to anything priced under $420,000. If it's on the MLS, I've already seen it.

Please PM or call me if you have any leads. 303.746.6896

p.s. Yes, I'm a Realtor but this is NOT an attempt to pick up new listings. I'm looking for a personal residence for myself and I'm tapping all my networks. :deal
  4. _CJ

_CJ Sitting on pins and needles

Oddometer:
    $420,000 :eek1

How about a mostly remodeled 4 bedroom, 2 bath, with a heated/insulated 3.5 car garage for $200K?

It's in Colorado Springs though. :evil
  5. Osprey!

Osprey! a.k.a. Opie Supporter

Oddometer:

Sounds great, except for that last part. It really needs to be in the City of Boulder. My business is based here and my ties to the community are deepest here.
  6. James Adams

James Adams wut

Oddometer:
    I'm looking for someone with a Moto Guzzi Norge who would be willing to let me test-fit the Norge wheels to my Stelvio. I just want to know if they fit.

:ear
  7. El Caballo Loco

El Caballo Loco Pants-free living!

Oddometer:
    Will settle for matte or gloss black, nothing else. Not looking for the Gascan. The Gascan S is the small/slim model.

They don't make 'em anymore and I would prefer to stay away from Ebay for now.
  8. Crenshaw

Crenshaw Bum

Oddometer:
    Looking for hopefully inexpensive stock muffler for my Suzuki DR350. The local equestrians and law enforcement will really appreciate it.
  9. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
  10. BuilderScott

BuilderScott Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for an electric dirt bike for my 4 year old son. Prefer OSET but open to others such as the Razor. Thanks.
  11. mechanical

mechanical Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm sure this is wishful thinking, but I would like to trade my '11 990 standard suspension for an '08's taller "S" spec suspension. My suspension has around 4k miles on it, and is in very good condition.
  12. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    Good luck there. While we're on wishful thinking, I have a KLR650 I'd like to trade someone for a GS1200 :rofl

On your 990 suspension, you might think about going 2 steps stiffer on the front for springs. It made a big difference on mine. Unless you are >6'2", the longer suspension really makes the 990 difficult to handle, especially if you have a decent (thick) seat on it. Unless you are doing a lot of big hits for a lot of your riding, I think the shorter travel works just fine.
  13. mechanical

mechanical Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey, it can't hurt to ask.

Thanks for the tip on the springs. I definitely need to do something as the front is far too soft. I am planning on doing a fair amount of dirt 2up riding, and am going to get the suspension tuned. I was just hoping to save a few bucks. I'm a long legged 6'2" and can easily balance the standard bike.
  14. bobfab

bobfab Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    This is a long shot, but...

Me, my GF and the doggies are going to be moving on June 1st. We currently live in East Boulder and are looking to move to a reasonably priced rental home in south boulder, lafayette, superior or louisvile. After living on the second floor of an apartment complex we want a yard. I also have a ton of moto's so a garage is also mandatory.

Shoot me a PM if you know of anything for rent, we are open to suggestions and are respectful working folks (im an mechanical engineer / construction manager in boulder and she's a teacher in golden). Frankly I would love to own a home and am very handy, but work is too variable to justify such a long term investment.
  15. Lomax

Lomax Nanu-Nanu Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Wanted wider than stock foot pegs for a 07 R1200GS. :deal

Marc
  16. SaharaJp99

SaharaJp99 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Looking for a Scotts sub mount kit for a 05 KTM 250. Many different years should fit. Just the post and mounting kit, already have the damper. Also, just the post would work as well as I'll probably end up going with the HDB sub mount eventually.
  17. wbunt

wbunt Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Just sold my XR250 , great bike but had it for almost ten years and ready to get somthing different . Looking for someting under $3000 . WR , KLX , Dr .
  18. Pablo83

Pablo83 Sleep, Wrench, Ride

Oddometer:
  19. Olas

Olas Long timer

Oddometer:
    Looking for a set of 7/8" handlebars. Steel or aluminum, it doesn't matter as long as they are straight. I have a set of 1.125" bars that I can trade you for if you need some. They are cut down for woods riding though, so not much room for extra stuff on them.
  20. gbmaz

gbmaz Power Newb Supporter

Oddometer:
    Is that the mystery bike that was sitting on a trailer at WestFest last summer?