Central Valley Dual Sport Rides more fun good times

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by dsrider, Jul 18, 2007.

1. KimBoy

KimBoy Cloud Chaser

Oddometer:
    Riding tomorrow with coarsegoldkid. Might b able to sneak a short one in on thurs as well. Where were ya thinking?
  2. McKay

McKay Long timer

Oddometer:
    Somewhere dirty. Dont really care at this point.
  3. KimBoy

KimBoy Cloud Chaser

Oddometer:
    How about Jose basin to start. If time permits or it leads us up towards Shaver/dinky. How about we meet at friant at the 76 station. I need to be back in town by mid afternon. Kickstands up between 9am and 10am works, you pick a time. I'm also open for other options. :earu
  4. JPaccassi

JPaccassi ...searching

Oddometer:

Oh yeah, still on the original:evil Procycle actually has an upgraded DR stator, 50 extra watts, for only $225:clap

Wish I could get out for a weekday ride, the weather is perfect. I'll be looking for some dirt this weekend though, not sure which day yet.....

JP
  5. McKay

McKay Long timer

Oddometer:
    Have to sign loan docs tomorrow, dammit! Ill get another mid week day soon.
  6. McKay

McKay Long timer

Oddometer:
    "cough, cough, it is flu season!
  7. pcvance

pcvance Walk Verplank

Oddometer:
    why not both?:deal
  8. KimBoy

KimBoy Cloud Chaser

Oddometer:
    Great weather today outside of northfork with coarsegoldkid. Little moisture this morning through the trees. Dirt was getting that little tack layer. Not too Much dust. Throw in a little creek crossing with pine trees and you got yourself a great ride. Great Mexican restaurant in northfork made the Dr a little more top heavy after. Jp the bigger tank rocks! No more worries with range now. Although u gotta watch those noob mistakes in slow u turns and not let it dump you over when its over half full. Or maybe ill just say I dumped it like a noob:roflg. Thanks for showing the way Joe. I enjoyed myself and your tour. :clap
  9. montibank

montibank Happy

Oddometer:
    My poor dr... throwing away all them upgrades.

hah, dont toss that front fender I really do want that back justin :p
  10. wrk2surf

wrk2surf on the gas or brakes

Oddometer:
    THE exact center of California/Bass lake/Yosemite
  11. theGrinch

theGrinch SNF Dream Riders

Oddometer:
  12. KimBoy

KimBoy Cloud Chaser

Oddometer:
    Going to get a sore hand from all that paper work. Hopefully the savings goes towards farkles, gas, and food. Got next tues and mid day on weds. Until next time. :D
  13. coarsegoldkid

coarsegoldkid Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Casa Cabana is the best in there is IMHO. Yeah Kimboy the ride was, low dust, cool temps, nice stuff. I was surprised at how different Browns Meadow road out of Gaggs is when going up the grade. I don't really count the 1 mph mistake a noob mistake. Shit happens on top heavy bikes. We will do this again and Tuesday of next week looks like a likely day on my calendar. You all get to coughing. McKay?
  14. McKay

McKay Long timer

Oddometer:
    Too early for a cough, I suspect Sunday evening it will start!
  15. JPaccassi

JPaccassi ...searching

Oddometer:
    Wish I could:deal, but I'm going to help someone get their bike prepped on Sat & ride on Sunday....thinking Whiskey....all the fun stuff:clap

HaHa, dont worry, everything my brother changes/removes on that bike I put into the community DR parts box:D I've got a couple extra seats, a stock exhaust, an aftermarket exhaust, a set of stock fork/shock springs, a yellow IMS tank, and all kinds of misc bolts/small parts....got to keep them DR's on the road:wink:.....oh yeah & i still have that fender.....just need to get it to you:1drink
  16. KimBoy

KimBoy Cloud Chaser

Oddometer:
    Tues sounds good. FYI didn't each much for dinner. Burrito filled me up. :wink:
  17. montibank

montibank Happy

Oddometer:
    We may be overdue for a bullshit and pizza git tagether, if for no other reason to give each other all our/their shit back.

i know I have a lock, some shirts, a pair of socks, that dont belong to me and missing a gas can and that fender... prolly more...
  18. pcvance

pcvance Walk Verplank

Oddometer:
    :ear yes we should.:nod
  19. JPaccassi

JPaccassi ...searching

Oddometer:
    Sounds like a great idea. I'm in:D

I've seen some of the larger threads doing a get together & shoot the shit night....although weekly is far too frequent for me, but I like the idea of getting together on a more regular basis. Anyone else? It doesn't have to be at the same place every time either. just a cool kick back spot to get some good grub with good company...maybe get some more lurkers to show up & ride if they can meet us first....or decide they should never ride with us:lol3.
  20. McKay

McKay Long timer

Oddometer:
    A cool silicone cup or too, lol