Middle Tennessee DS Ride Schedule Q2 2010

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by codyrides, Mar 25, 2010.

1. Dukerdr

Dukerdr New old guy

Oddometer:
  2. sandalscout

sandalscout blah blah blah

Oddometer:

I cannot find it right now, so it may not exist anymore, but there used to be an electronic house that was related to Randolph and Jones in Clarksville, and Randolph and Hale in Hopkinsville. It was close to downtown, but it's been a long time since I've been there. It may still be in business, and might have the stuff you need.

Not much help, I know, but maybe you can find it? My google-fu is not strong tonight.
  3. Dukerdr

Dukerdr New old guy

Oddometer:
  4. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Let me check my stash and I will mail it to you if I have one.

390 would be orange white brown.

What about 330ohm?

[​IMG]
  5. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    Hey Nasty - here's some more footage.

I was stuck behind some slower guys.
    Start it at about 2:45 - we drop out of the woods and I finally get around most of them - then I get past them at a traffic jam at around 5:45 or so I think. Get's face-slappy after that.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/1U9XAgu9AQo?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  6. teambft

teambft teambft

Oddometer:
    Heck, at least your camera angle was half way decent. I was so ticked - damn cam pointed too low. Anyhow, here are two vids. Play in 1080P if your computer can keep up.

Awesome stinking ride!!!!! Absolutely awesome. Still sore.

<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/GnDrsVHh_U0?feature=player_detailpage" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

<IFRAME height=360 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pnxaR8IR4jE?feature=player_detailpage" frameBorder=0 width=640 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
    Probably the most intense offroad ride I've ever done and we hardly got any vids or pics.
    I did snap these when we first arrived at the cabin, and still had all our faculities.
    Of course, IHF never really has all...his...faculties:
    [​IMG]

Whens the last time you saw a man try to turn his enduro pants into astronaut pants?
    [​IMG]

This is Dr Phque - with what is basically a brand new (maybe 4 hour) KTM 300 ...... that he never rode and would do so at one of the most intense offroad rides, for the first time.
    Needless to say, he was whining like a lost puppy about getting a scratch on the plastic. The bike had 4 hours on it, rode maybe 8 hours and came back with 50 hours.
    [​IMG]

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/55OxlnWsMA4?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  7. clocklaw

clocklaw Long timer

Oddometer:
    Another option for that resistor:

Randolph & Williams Inc
    208 W 4th St, Columbia, TN <nobr>(931) 388-7566</nobr>
  8. She_Braaps

She_Braaps Flying Merkel

Oddometer:
    Hey y'all, we rescheduled the PC ride to Sunday June 2nd. Hope to see you all there! :D
  9. threadkiller

threadkiller Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks! They have a store on West End. I'll check 'em out tomorrow.

BTW, National Computer Repair in Hendersonville should change their name to National Computer Parts Replacer. They don't actually repair anything per the manager's own words and he doesn't even know where to get stuff repaired.
  10. sandalscout

Oddometer:
    That's the place I was thinking of, just didn't know where it is was anymore... or how was partnered with Randolph there! haha.

On the second note, that's the norm. It's "cheaper" to just replace components and send the broken crap to Africa to be recycled.
  11. drm

drm Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  12. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    ^ ^ ^ ^

Hell Yea !
  13. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    He Swab-o-licious and GG ---- looks like the Hickman ride is still a go.

Let's hope for a good storm Friday night - no dust - high creeks - mud :evil

GG - I'm sure you know whur Puckett's is. Wanna meet us out there?
  14. graygoat657

graygoat657 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Yes...yes, I know this Puckett's place. Still awaiting parts, but should be in tomorrow. But then I have to: Swap rear tire, new jets and needle and plug into EGA machine, install trail tech vapor, change oil and coolant, check and lube rear suspension linkage and swing arm bolt, set sag and throw on new mirrors. But should be ready to go. What time are you thinking and can I make it with a stock tank?
  15. ajones

ajones Left Blinker is ON

Oddometer:
    I hate to miss Saturday, family reunion.
    AJ
  16. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    If you want help you could bring the bike and parts over to my house friday evening - glad to help.
    You prob know what you're doing but I would say:

change tire and oil ---- inspect / lube linkage first (safety issues).... FWIW

You'll be fine on stock tank - we pass pumps all day long. We pass BajaDoug all day long too.:deal

What say you DougyFresh? Meet up at Puckett's at 8 or 9? Earlier the better. Earlier we meet the further we can ride.
  17. sandalscout

Oddometer:
    Jason, you swinging North at all? I'm not sure I am free yet, but I might be able to run with you guys on Saturday.
  18. graygoat657

graygoat657 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    IHF thanks for the offer. If I get in a pinch I will take you up on it. Trying to get most things knocked out today and return with status report.
  19. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    Hey bro.... we wont swing north of fortee. But will roll by 100 & 46. Will take us just over an hour to get there from the fork. Let us know and we can come by and get u
  20. sandalscout

Oddometer:
    Cool, exactly were I was thinking. Anyone else from "up nort" planning on going?

I'll let you know by tomorrow evening at the latest.