1190 goat trail single track pics

Discussion in 'Hard. Core. (1090/1190/1290)' started by bluedog52, Jan 11, 2014.

1. strider.deano

strider.deano Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Checkout Nerb1's excellent offroad video. Looks like he did this with stock tires and I think was the only one to finish.
    Not sure how much offroad experience he has, but the 1190R does a fine job. Lots of water crossings, deep ruts and pretty steep tracks.

You can enjoy the full hour or skip to 30:00 and wipe the grin off your face.

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/7uvO5Xr0SVE" allowfullscreen="" width="853" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>
  2. bluedog52

bluedog52 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    So who's speed hop is it?:y0!

Sounds good what gear third-fourth? :pynd

is what it is speed hop......:bubba
  3. wpbarlow

wpbarlow Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    lol, yep and if the weather was less crappy than the way it's been for the past three months I'd be missing it much more than I am. If it's above 30 it seems to be either raining or icy on the fun roads :-(. I'm glad you're enjoying it- there's been virtually no riding for me since you drove away with it.

Anyway, I piped in because it seems that every 1190 thread has to put up with 9x0 owner crap; so I figured I'd do some SE trash talking. All in good cabin fever fun.

added comment: I'm pretty impressed that the 1190 battery stayed good for the whole ride.

BTW-- Adventure Bike Of The Year? Honda Hornet!

bcnu
  4. pjm204

pjm204 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Looks like you guys paid 10 grand too much. I do more offroading on my V-strom :D

(Yes I'm somewhat jealous)
  5. dragos

dragos Master of disaster.

Oddometer:
  6. FuTAnT

FuTAnT KTM 990ADV

Oddometer:
    Holy crap. Time to book a trip to NZ and get some training. That was bloody awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
  7. Lion BR

Lion BR I'd rather be riding

Oddometer:
    Not to question the 1190R capabilities, but on the 30:00 minute you pointed us to see, did you see the bike that also made up the hill with the gigantic rut? A sport bike on slick tires. :rofl:rofl:rofl

8. renogeorge

renogeorge Let's ride!! Supporter

Oddometer:
    Yeah. I was most impressed with the Hornet--the yellow bike. A 990 Honda?
  9. Nerb

Nerb Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It is a hornet 600! The owner is out to prove that no one needs an adventure bike. His hornet can go anywhere I can. It is most entertaining. He continually reminds me that I paid $22k and he paid $2k.

I was never going to post that video on this forum. I knew I would cop a beating :rofl
  10. RobZorba

RobZorba Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It's a great video Nerb, thanks a lot for the time and care that you put in to make it - you definitely shouldn't cop a beating for that one ...

But, let's hope no-one finds part 3 :dog