Interesting new tire tool.

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by Stumpalump, Sep 2, 2012.

1. PineyMountainRacing

PineyMountainRacing Oops....

Oddometer:
    Hey dean in TN, I emailed the seller last nite and asked him what the maximum # of units he could add to the order and still keep our shipping to 2 boxes. If we go to a 3rd box we will need to sell another 15-20 additional units to make it worthwhile costwise, and I need to get the current order shipped. Almost everyone on the A list has paid. I expect the seller to tell me he's ready to ship today or tomorrow.

I'll put you on the waiting list in case someone backs out. If there is enough interest after this order, maybe we can keep the thread going and place another order in the near future.

PMR
  2. dean-o

dean-o Dabs often

Oddometer:
    i'm subscribing & ready when the opp arises. i'd like all adapters & the short arm too...
    dean
  3. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    Everyone is paid, I haven't heard from Are since his last email. He is finishing up our order and trying to pack as much into the 2 boxes as he can. Hoping to accommodate the peeps on the waiting list. I thought I'd hear back today, but didn't. I'll post up as soon as he gets back to me.

PMR
  4. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    14.11.2012 we have all Your order ready, then we make two boxes 31,5 kg and we but so much parts inside as possible.

Are

I'm trying to find out exactly what's he's shipping, I'm pretty sure it's more than I originally ordered, because I had one box that was only part full. Hopefully we'll get the guys on the waiting list. I think he means he has everything done, now he will stuff as much as he can in the 2 boxes.

PMR
  5. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    email from Are today:

To: cmdoc84@yahoo.com
    Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2012 11:36 AM
    Subject: RE: tire tool

Hello!

We have Your order complete ready.
    I have correct weight now, it is without package 66,86kg. (41tools, 13 15mm axle, 13 17mm axle, 1 16mm axle, 4 short puch rods)
    What we doing, we can send max 31,5kg in one box, it makes 63 kg total. All parts and 37 tools is possible.

Are

I'm asking him to increase the order to cover the guys on the waiting list, it won't affect the guys that are paid. You guys on the waiting list will end up paying a bit extra because of the shipping (3rd package) but it shouldn't be bad. There is no obligation though if you decide to bail.
  6. hahmule

hahmule Balding Gloriously

Oddometer:
    New to the thread, want. Put me on the waiting list or for stand by should some one bail. Thanks PM if it comes through, thanks.
  7. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    Made a second payment to Are today, we will have enough tools, and possible adapters , for the waiting list guys, and hahmule too. I had to add some extras to make it worth while shipping. He said everything was ready to ship, I'll post up as soon as they are headed across the pond.
  8. ihatefalling

ihatefalling Let it roll

Oddometer:
    Thx dood . . . ..
  9. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    Our order shipped today

No clue how long it will take.
  10. Thumperama

Thumperama We are the 'Berg - Resistance is futile

Oddometer:
    Took 18 days to arrive from overseas on the CafeHusky group buy. May take longer due to the holiday season.
  11. kentnothstine

kentnothstine Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Maybe it will be sooner? Being that there are probably more flights and more customs officials, because it is holiday season?

Just trying to be optimistic.... a new front tire just arrived at my front door :wink:.
  12. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    Some inmate sent me an email this afternoon regarding the tool order and getting put on the waiting list. I lost that email, so please shoot it to me again, or send me a PM, or post up right here.
  13. STANIMAL

STANIMAL SUPPORT THE SECOND

Oddometer:
    PM sent.
  14. Crackenback

Crackenback Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for your effort to include us late comers.
    I'm still in.
    Just let me know when and where to pay up.
  15. dean-o

dean-o Dabs often

Oddometer:
  16. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    I think I've got everybody on the waiting lists covered. I should have a few extra 15 and 17 mm adapters as well. When I get the order in, I'll let the guys on the waiting list know what's available and how much. If you're still interested you can PP me at that time (or send a check). If you've told me you're interested but don't see your name on page 11, LMK.

Craig

I sat my little notebook with all the tire tool info, among other things, on the rear fender of my XR while I kicked it after work tonite. Was going to stick it in my jacket - duh. Got halfway home and realized it had fallen off. Sped back and found it lying on the side of the road a quarter mile from work, with all the papers blowing around in traffic. Luckily found everything - whew!
  17. knobbyjoe

knobbyjoe Adventure and dirt rider

Oddometer:
    A good luck sign!:clap
  18. MtnRider

MtnRider Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    By chance is there one extra that hasn't been spoken for?
  19. PineyMountainRacing

Oddometer:
    I'll put you on the waiting list and give you the option if there is one. I've paid for 45 tools, they are all spoken for, but the last 8 aren't paid for yet, and won't be until I confirm what gets shipped. So, someone may bail. I'll let you know either way.

PMR
  20. gspdbill

gspdbill noobie allover again

Oddometer:
    Just saw this, I would like to get on the waiting list too.

Always looking for new tools.....:evil