Motorcycle Innovations Canada

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by 502MAD, Feb 21, 2013.

1. BTL

BTL No more snow!!

Oddometer:
    St Albert. Alberta Canada. IBA Member 50093
    Nice to see Canadian Vendor..looking forward to doing business..love that PDM60 electrical connection device, very slick.
  2. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Seve...... thanks for the kudos! :clap

BTL........ glad to be representing in the Great White Norf!

Is spring here yet? :ricky
  3. Serp

Serp Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    Going to be placing an order. Sent a pm with a few questions and for the shipping code.
  4. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Serp.... PM returned... thx.
  5. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
  6. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Motorcycle Innovations & Distribution is happy to welcome another dealer to the fray: RTR Performance in Kamloops, BC.

Check them out and say hi to Mike! :ricky
  7. ovenking

ovenking Unfloppable

Oddometer:
    Shout out to Motorcycle Innovations and Matt!

Great shop and great guy to deal with. :clap
  8. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Fellow Canuckleheads,

Just for clarification, for those that may be wondering........ the current PDM60 Power Distribution Module from Rowe Electronics IS the latest model. What is happening you ask? Well, the PDM60 is, has, and will be getting a firmware upgrade that will allow the end-user..... you.... to update, reprogram it in the future when Rowe releases the special USB cable. This cable can be purchased in the future as an accessory for those that may want the ability to change their circuit characteristics.....

So should I wait to purchase you ask? Nope........ because all our current stock have been updated to the latest firmware anyways....... so you're good to go for when the cable and consumer Dashboard program gets released.

Now ya know! :*sip*

Any questions....... just fire away! And of course your PDM60 gets Free Shipping to any Canuck Inmate..... just gotta ax for the discount code.

Cheers Lads and Lasses!
  9. Captain Excellent

Captain Excellent Stay weird, or you'll be normal like everyone else

Oddometer:
    So great to have a Canadian distributor. No more of that "tax" from the anonymous customs broker.
    So I'm one of those unfortunates that bought a PDM60 the week before you updated your stock. I missed it by that much! You mention a Langlay BC distributor at Power Sports, can they do the upgrade for me locally, or does it have to ship all the way back to you?
    BTW, great service. I placed an order on a Sunday and thought nothing would happen 'till the next week. I saw more stuff I wanted to get into the same order to keep shipping cost down, but by Sunday night my order status had changed to "shipped" already and it was too late to make a change. I was blown away. What retailer ships that fast over a weekend these days? Everything was at my door by the following Friday. In a world of instant gratification, that's about as close as one could get with a cross country / on-line purchase. Too bad I didn't discover the ADV shipping discount 'till after.
    Keep up the good service (no pressure) :wink:
  10. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Captain,

Thanks for the kind words! As much as we are not a 7 days a week business, we try and do those little things that makes the difference and if its shipping on a weekend....... so be it! :clap

Yes, its crappy about the timing of the new firmware release and yes, there will be customers that would have bought it before we had it and applied it. But as I mentioned, all current stock has the newest FW that will allow consumers to update the PDM60 in the near future themselves.

Our Langley BC dealer will be able to sell the PDM60 but they do not have the software, cable and hardware kit that we do, to make the update. At this point no dealer would buy the kit, since updates will soon be done by the consumer so they won't invest in the kit. So currently, in Canada, we are the only company that can do the update for you.

But having said that, ship it back to us and we will update ANY previous sold PDM60 FREE OF CHARGE and ship it back to you FREE OF CHARGE.
  11. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Fellow Canuck riders,

Would like to update additions to stable of cool products we offer:

<style> <!-- /* Font Definitions */ @font-face {font-family:Cambria; panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4; mso-font-charset:0; mso-generic-font-family:auto; mso-font-pitch:variable; mso-font-signature:3 0 0 0 1 0;} /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin-top:0cm; margin-right:0cm; margin-bottom:10.0pt; margin-left:0cm; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ascii-font-family:Cambria; mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-fareast-font-family:Cambria; mso-fareast-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-hansi-font-family:Cambria; mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin; mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;} @page Section1 {size:612.0pt 792.0pt; margin:72.0pt 90.0pt 72.0pt 90.0pt; mso-header-margin:35.4pt; mso-footer-margin:35.4pt; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style> Enerpulse Pulstar Powersport Plugs... now distributed in Canada by Motorcycle Innovations! Whats a Pulstar, you ask? Its a Pulse Plug.
    Here&#8217;s how it works: Electrical energy from your engine&#8217;s ignition coil is stored in the built-in capacitor. At the exact moment needed, that energy is released in an amazingly powerful and quick (two nanosecond) high-energy pulse.

[​IMG]

The result: The improved combustion efficiency burns fuel sooner and more effectively, which equals improved mpg, less CO2 based emissions, and better overall driveability.

[​IMG]

So what are the advantages for your motorcycle?
    Greater engine torque &#8211; up to 9%
    Greater horsepower &#8211; up to 7%
    Quicker throttle response
    Better fuel economy &#8211; up to 10%
    Lower emissions &#8211; across the board reductions
    Smoother operation
    Enhanced riding experience
    Easier starting

[​IMG]

And here's the "deal sealer"...... Enerpulse and Motorcycle Innovations guarantees your satisfaction!

If you are not 100% satisfied with your Pulstar® pulse plugs within 30 days of purchase, return them to Motorcycle Innovations & Distribution or dealer, for a full refund. GUARANTEED!

[​IMG]

Oh yeah.... they last 160,000kms...... So get out and ride.... and ride.... and ride.....
  12. bigbadandugly

bigbadandugly Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    In one of the user reviews for the Skene P3's, the reviewer states that additional wire and positaps are needed for a proper install on an R1200GS, but on your website you do not indicate the R1200GS as a model needing additional hardware beyond what is included in the kit.

Can you comment on the disrepency? I'm interested in the kit and would like to order (that's a hint to send me the "free shipping for ADVers" code...)
  13. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    It is not a given that any particular model bike, except for the Beemer RT and GTs, need the extension wire however the extension wire is free to anyone purchasing the P3 kits, in the event that you think you may need it, depending upon placement of the P3 controller. Most folks place the controller under the seat near the rear of the bike so usually extra wire is not needed unless the bike has lots of bodywork to work around and route through.
    You will see the free ext wire at the bottom of the P3 page if you want a pair.
    Everything you need to make the connections is in the kits, including PosiTaps, etc
    Hope that clarifies!

PM with Free Canuck ship code sent.:thumb
  14. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Hello fellow Canuckleheads,

Unfortunately we have experienced a situation that makes us have to change our FREE SHIP policy a bit. Someone(s) must be posting on other forums of the free ship code offered to Canadian inmates so we have experienced a few people "signing up" to ADV for the first time and then asking for the free ship discount code.

Now as much as we would love to offer free shipping to everyone in a perfect world, it is just not feasible.

So here's the deal....... we will continue to offer free shipping to Canadian ADV members for orders over $100..... as long as you are a member that has a "long established ADVrider membership". I don't mean that you have to have joined 2 years ago necessarily, but if you come up Noob, with zero posts, and joined 2 weeks ago........ sorry but we can't honour that.

That will be our new policy going forward. As of now, the ADV code has changed, so if you are an established Canadian inmate and would like to participate....... PM me for the new code and we're happy to give you the discount. :deal

Sorry guys but some people find ways of taking advantage without being an active member and thats just not right!

Thanks for your understanding!
  15. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Thanks Matt for your continues support of active ADV members. I received my order today. :thumb
  16. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    GB.... thanks, as always, for your support! Now farkle away!!:lol3
  17. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Well..... as the weather improves and the rides get longer, we start dreaming of the rides we will undertake this season. And what is the one bit of protection that maybe you never thought of, until you've ridden in some downpours and have to deal with the soggy seat aftermath??? :eek1

Well, Motorcycle Innovations & Distribution has set up as King of Fleece's Canadian distributor of their very unique seat covers. So why do you need a seat cover, you ask???

[​IMG]

Many OEM seats are not waterproof. Even the seats constructed of waterproof materials have stitched areas that can leak.
    Leather is adversely affected by rain, sun and water absorption. This process will age, dry out and crack leather.
    Many riders purchase expensive custom leather seats. Sun and rain take its toll on these rather quickly.
    Many riders will offer that they use a rain suit and do not need a waterproof seat cover. While that’s true during the ride, the seat foam will be absorbing water during the entire time. The problem is the next day that motorcycle seat will still be wet and damp; which is not at all comfortable for the rider. Additionally, most seats will take days to fully dry resulting in a wet seating surface for the rider long after the rain suit is packed away. Add a beautiful waterproof cover to your comfy Sheepskin cover, if you ride with one.
    All this is avoided simply and easily with the SPLITWEIGHT™ cover.

What is SPLITWEIGHT?

King of Fleece has created a revolutionary new product called the SplitWeight™ Waterproof Seat Cover. This unique product, comprised from an exclusive process that combines the form fitting qualities of Lycra with a stretchable waterproof membrane, is providing comfort for riders worldwide...... and is now available in Canada!

The cover can be left in place with no damage to the seat.... And after riding with it, most riders do! I have installed it on my KLR650, over top of my Corbin/Sheepskin combo and it ABSOLUTELY improves on the comfort factor!

[​IMG]

Few things can ruin a road trip like a waterlogged seat that takes days to fully dry, and will get your riding pants wet the next day after the absorbed water seeps back out of the seat, and back into your pants! Thirty seconds to install the SPLITWEIGHT™ waterproof seat cover ensures a dry seat for the rider after the rain suit gets packed away.

Feel free to check out the many reviews on our website, including the link to Webbikeworld's review!

I personally use one and can attest to the comfort and waterproof protection!
  18. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Sorry folks.... have to remind...... no free ship code to members that just signed up with no posts...... :deal
  19. BlackBeast

BlackBeast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Pm sent for free ship code.:norton
  20. 502MAD

502MAD 502MAD

Oddometer:
    Hey BB..... PM with free ship code sent! Thanks for the support! :ricky