Snortn Boar Transport

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Springs, Oct 26, 2009.

1. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Leaving Seattle to Phoenix, Az on August 1 then heading east to Minnesota and anywhere around the mid-west. Looking for loads. Many of you have asked about heading that direction so I'm doing it!!
    I have had two trucks running this past week or so and it's working out very well.
    Been hauling new HD's for some dealerships, even had a Military Hummer on board the Freightliner this week!
    So if you need your bikes moved or anything else for that matter let me know!!
    Thank you!
    Marc Springer
  2. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    I am almost full From Bozeman, Mt to Cresco, Iowa. Then from Iowa to Independence, Kansas I am empty 32' of deck for your transport needs. From Kansas to Colorado I have a bunch of available space. I will have room from Colorado to Seattle or points in between for a couple dirt bikes or Quads, Sleds etc..
    Thanks to All of you on ADV for all the support of this business. It has really helped me to grow. Hope you keep me on the top of your list for your transportation needs!
    Springer
  3. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Leaving Seattle this morning, heading to AZ, then Mt then MN then Iowa, Kansas, Colorado and Idaho, Montana. You can call at 425-275-1529 to schedule a pickup along this route.
    Look forward to hearing from you.
    Springer
  4. azcagiva

azcagiva new orange flavor

Oddometer:
    Let me know when you hit AZ.

-John
  5. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Sorry I missed ya. I went to Flag and got stuck in a 3 hour delay on I-17 just south of the Sedona exit. Back wreck. I'll try to get a hold of you next time.
  6. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Howzit?
    I am planning a trip east Idaho, Montana, North and South Dakota, Minnesota, Wisconsin and back. Looking for yes you guessed it....Loads!!
    My time frame is open nothing setup just yet.
    Give me a call or PM if you might have something you need transported or want to buy a bike out that way etc...
    Just added another 8 feet of deck space over the gooseneck on my trailer. It's awesome! Have ramps for quads or sleds.
    Help me fill it up!
    Springer
  7. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Heading to Minnesota and Illinois then back to Seattle via Winnipeg and possibly Edmonton.
    What cha got to move!
    Second Truck leaving same day, going to Utah, Oregon, Idaho, Colorado, New Mexico and back could deviate into Nv or Ca. 20' Flatbed, Lots of room! Loads can be tarped.

Springer

I'm on Uship....save the Broker fees and contact me directly for your transport needs. Feel Free to look at my feedback and profile on Uship!

I do a great job for a great price, personalized transport door to door!! You will not be dealing with a Broker or large company that does care what you want or need. Help the small guy build a company. You will be glad you did I always go the extra mile for you!!
  8. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    It's Official!!!!
    Hopefully no scratch that...... this is the next Truck for Snortn Boar Transport

[​IMG]
    Should really help grow the company and provide much more opportunity for me!
  9. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    I had a call today about a run from Texas to California. Is there anyone else out there that might like to take advantage of this route?

Might be pulling a 48' Enclosed trailer for this one
  10. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Snortn Boar Transport will be debuting the new Kenworth mid month.
    Leaving Seattle with Kenworth and 48' drop deck around the 16th en-route to Winnipeg, Manitoba Canada. At this point I have 20' feet of deck space available. Lots of room for bikes or a car or machine.
    Please let me know if u have anything you would like to move or have picked up in the Midwest.
    Thanks for all your support

Here is a cool load I picked up last week and delivered!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Up[​IMG]graded upper deck on Alum-line trailer
  11. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Seattle, Spokane, Longmont, Co.... Cheyenne, Wy... Oxbow, Sk

[​IMG]

Mostly moving heavy equipment this trip, Backhoes, tractors, crawler, quads, man lifts, but also a couple bikes!

First trip with the new rig. This truck is awesome and it's very comfortable. Air ride suspension, air ride cab, and air ride seat!! It's like floating!!!

[​IMG]
  12. mototifosi

mototifosi What does this one do?

Oddometer:
    Are you still doing "Baja" this year???? If so, does the offer still stand for pre ride and help? Just checking...if so gotta get my ducks in a row.

Nice rig by the way...
  13. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Thanks, I'm diggin it!
    Yes Baja is on. Ace has been doing a bunch to get it off the ground this year1 I'm super busy with the Trucks. But yes. Find him in the Snortn Boar Racing sticky in the PNW section.
    Now is the time to get on board!
  14. Lastrada

Lastrada Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sent you pm
  15. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Thanks very much for all the requests for quotes on your shipments! I have been on the road and hard at it for a few weeks and very limited internet service. B est thing to do for a quick response is call me 425-275-1529

I have updated my new email address so I will get notified on my phone if you PM me as well now! I will get back to you much sooner now! Springer
  16. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Starting October 25th, 2010

Snortn Boar Transport

Will be running between Seattle, Wa and Kansas City, Mo twice a month through out the winter.

I will be loaded from East to West but may have "some space" depending on what it is you need transported west.

Heading east I am empty and have 48' of open deck space. The trailer has a beaver tail with ramps. Hoping to find some loads going east through out the winter.

Thanks as aways for your continued support.
    Marc Springer
  17. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    Really appreciate at the requests for quotes as of lately! Wish I could be everywhere all the time!!
  18. Frostbit

Frostbit Is it cold in here?

Oddometer:
    Just sent you a PM Marc.
  19. Springs

Springs Shipping Wars

Oddometer:
    returned! Thanks!
  20. Rebelspawn

Rebelspawn Wanna Touch It?

Oddometer:
    bump for a good dude!!