Eastern PA BS-O-Rama-A Useless Thread

Discussion in 'Northeast - Greater Flugistan and home of the carp' started by NachoRoto, Dec 19, 2009.

1. NachoRoto

NachoRoto Meet you there. OK?

Oddometer:
    I am certified in MUF and PIE diving. But my marriage license has curbed my diving.
  2. eddie bolted

eddie bolted BOING!!!

Oddometer:

That's BULLSHIT...the only REAL motorcycle is the KLR,everyone else are just posers!
  3. Jeff B

Jeff B Socially Awkward

Oddometer:
    I can't say that I have ever met anyone who rides a BMW that I disliked. What's w/all this bad talk.

I kinda get mad at the bikes sometimes due to some of the ownership costs and engineering decisions, but ya can't fault the owners for that.
  4. NachoRoto

Oddometer:
    Not me Jeff. The only BMW riders I think are cool are the Dans. And I find a handful of other tolerable.
    I have yet to meet a teneré rider that wasn't a complete tool either. Vstrom owners are assholes. But funny entertaining assholes. My kind if people.
  5. beantop

beantop Remember, Safty Forced

Oddometer:

You have to goto a BMW rally to meet the real A-holes, Cause they're too good to hang out where we would normally be.

I agree all the ADV guys on BMW's or harley's for that mater are cool, Its just the doctors,lawyers, and cooperate big wigs (that tink their poop don't stink) that buy a BMW or Harley to try to fit in with thre cool guys. Usually they fail misserably and end up just forming thier own click of bigger a-holes. Kinda Ironic they try to do somthing to be cool and end up just refining their a-hole-ness with all their other a-hole buddies....

all the guys I've met through the ADV comunity get the bike that suite their riding needs no matter the brand or what not and are generally down to earth kinda people.

that's just my opinion, I guess there's nothing wrong with being a BMW snob (fag), if that's what your into, but I'd rather not be assocciated with 90% of them..:deal

Yep you got it....

Now the KLR crowd, well never mind, I've proll done enough damage here for a lil while...:lol3
  6. NachoRoto

Oddometer:
    OMB

Well said Bean. And the spelling was fantastic. Your slipping. I agree completely.
  7. beantop

Oddometer:

I can't get this effin speel chequer to tern oof..

If eye donut figquer et oot sune, eye'm gunna goe nutz.....:deal
  8. beantop

Oddometer:

from What I gather, you can goto your local dive shop to find out where to get a refesher course ( just a one nite deal), Usuallly at a local indoor pool wher they just run you through the basic skills agian. I usually do one before I go on a cruise, just to keep me up to spped for the benefit of the dive instructors and other divers in my group. If every one would do it, we couls save a lot of tyme refreshing and more tyme diving when your on vacation.
    The secondary dive lite is just a back up in case your primary should fail for some reason, Just an extra insurance so you don't have to end your session if you should have a problem.

I'll Pm you the insructors number and you can have a talk with him, But I wouldn't be suprised if your local dive shop won't try to talk you into doing a similar course with them (Maybe even at the same date and tyme) after they find out your planning a doing the AOW cert. which is no problem after all if they wouldn't try they wouldn't be in bussiness very long.

all you would need to do is do the refresh and get the required reading material and do the Knowledge reviews befroe the AOW cert class. I'm sure the instructor you use is gonna want to provide you with the whole package (except the refresh class).
    IE If you get the reading materials from one instructor then try to take the class with another that may be a little non-profesional. I'll caall the instructor and see if he would mind if i give out his number.
  9. WayneJ

WayneJ What?

Oddometer:
    OMB!

Not a beanism to be found. :huh

You been drinkin'? :lol3

Honda's rule bitches! :deal
    Because they're ridden by the nicest people.

:lol3
  10. beantop

Oddometer:

SUBARU.....

I guess the comercial really did werk... I was just sitting aroun doing nothing and it hit me... Outa the blue I thought.... I should buy a subaru , then get my dive cert, Maybe I'll see a falcon on the way, or I could do a log roll, I wander what those stink bugs taste like, I wander where the closest hot springs are.... What was I doing again, oh yeah...[​IMG]:eek1:lol3

<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/w3T2P4fI7yE" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>
  11. Laconic

Laconic Old Normal

Oddometer:
    I was eyeballing the hell out of a F800GT yesterday...
  12. NachoRoto

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

I had a nice ride this morning. A quick 100 miles alone between 8 and 10. The bike feels great now with the new gearing. Smooth, fast and it handles real nice in the dirt with the new gearing. No bucking it staling.

[​IMG]

The lights are much better mounted high. I am finally feeling at home now on my new bike.

[​IMG]
  13. beantop

Oddometer:
    Now all you have to do is knock the shine off of it (if you want anyone to believe it's your bike).... I still have my doubts.....:deal
  14. BroncoDave

BroncoDave Long timer

Oddometer:
    INDEED the strom still needs more cowbell For Jeff he needs a chuckle
  15. NachoRoto

Oddometer:

I just figured out what it's missing. Brb
  16. beantop

Oddometer:

OMB!!
    Be saph out there Dennis:deal:evil
  17. NachoRoto

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

There you go.
  18. beantop

Oddometer:

That will werk.....
  19. NachoRoto

Oddometer:
    Max
    I am still in for a ride later. Text me if we are still going. I am off for a nap. I have call tonight.
  20. TowPro

TowPro Single Track Geezer

Oddometer:
    Gee, thanks Dennis :huh
    and I thought I was the furthest of any of them from drinking the coolade.