Expedition Overland

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by grndzr0, Dec 19, 2011.

1. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    EP4 Now LIVE!!

Check it out!! Lots of good shots of the F8, lots of good wheeling, and some pretty funny spots as well!!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/44585107?color=ff9933" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="281" width="500"></iframe>
    Episode 4 "Laugh and Cry" from Hiline Productions on Vimeo.

This will be the official X Overland Info/Contest/question/whatever thread.

For those of you who haven't heard of us yet, allow me to do another introduction.

We are Expedition Overland.

We are a reality based web series about overlanding, featuring a 100 series Land Cruiser, a 2001 Tacoma, and a BMW F800gs

The desire for exploration and adventure is at the heart of this series. The show will feature our adventures and mishaps as well as our personal insights into our struggles, successes, and experiences. These journey's will require team work, problem solving, ingenuity, and endurance. The hurdles that are required for such journey's to be a success will be highlighted through out our series.

We have 6 members and are based out of Bozeman Mt. We currently have 2 episodes shot, and the first is currently live on our website. Our second episode went live Dec 13th.

These episodes are free to watch, and we feel they are a much higher quality of entertainment than much of what is on TV these days.

Just getting on here so that we can let you guys know that we are real people and we are interested in what you have to say.

If you like us, please "Like" us on Facebook

Our webiste:
    XOVERLAND.COM

This has all of our episodes, extra content, vehicle info, photos, etc.

Facebook:

Facebook
    Facebook is our most active source of info. We post cool links, info about episodes, questions etc. Please "Like" us for updates.

Please watch the full episodes, they have some good wheeling, me crashing on my bike a bunch, and quite a bit of comedy.

Thanks again, and feel free to post any questions/comments/insight here.

Also, please note, this is a show about Adventure Travel, not mud bogging, rock crawling, enduro racing, etc. Our vehicles have to be fairly capable off road vehicles, as well as be fuel efficient, comfortable long distance highway vehicles. So keep that in mind while watching.

Enjoy

Ryan and the XOVERLAND crew
  2. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    We just made a new short video this week, it was pretty fun, check it out

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/yxXIrXudClg?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ryan
  3. Kainic

Kainic Almost there

Oddometer:
    Great job on the videos.
  4. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:

Thanks a bunch!!!! Really appreciate it!!

Also, if you cant tell, we are still in the baby stages of this venture, at this point we all have invested alot of our own personal time and resources.

If anyone is wondering what they can do to help.....

SPREAD THE WORD!!!

That is all we are asking

The more viewers we have, the better chances we have if actually making this something legit.

If you can spread the word through Facebook, the twitter, and other forums that may be relevant, that would be awesome, and we will be forever debted to you!!!

And if anybody has any ideas of how to make it a more entertaining show, let us know. We are more that happy to recieve constructive criticism. (PS we hate stupid reality TV drama, so we wont put any of that in, except it obviously works for ratings so... whatev i guess....)

Thanks again, and hope you guys are enjoying it!!

Ryan
  5. eakins

eakins Butler Maps

Oddometer:
    very cool. just liked ya.
  6. BlackBeast

BlackBeast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Added myself to your "Like" list. :norton
  7. HighTechCoonass

HighTechCoonass Living the Dream....

Oddometer:
    Ryan, WOW ... I loved the video's ..can't wait for the TV series!!!:evil

Great work.. 1st class production!

8. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    Thanks High Tech, I need to get an order to you here in the next couple of months.

And thanks everybody else, we really appreciate it!!!

Ryan
  9. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    Just to let you guys know, we just shot EP 3 last weekend, and we are in the process of editing it, should we up in a few weeks!!!

Ryan
  10. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    Episode 3!!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/39017473?color=ff9933" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>
  11. 09Prodigy

09Prodigy Instigator

Oddometer:
    Well Done!
  12. Deadly99

Deadly99 Fast and Far

Oddometer:
    :thumb
  13. trizzo

trizzo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    great series, really enjoy the interesting shots and destinations you guys pick.
  14. Vicks

Vicks gets stuck in sand

Oddometer:
    cool videos and good luck on making a series.. it should be serious fun..

what does it take to join your team ?
  15. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    Glad you guys are enjoying everything!!! As always, any tips, Ideas, suggestions, complaints, are greatly appreciated.

Here is a little promo video we put together. It has some sneak peak footage from EP4. Which was a blast by the way, funnest trip so for, for me anyway!!

<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/41330274?color=ff9933" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

Also, we are going to have a booth at the Overland Expo this weekend, so come by and check us out. And I need to get some riding done as well, so if you are heading out, please come grab me!!!

Ryan
  16. Buster714

Buster714 I'll ride anything

Oddometer:
    :smile6
  17. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    Just updated the first post with EP4 teaser!!

Ryan
  18. Mttodd

Mttodd Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Just liked you guys on facebook. Cool stuff you're doing. I'm over in Billings. I'm always up for ride. If you don't mind being seen with a KTM Adventure, that is! :)
  19. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    I live in Billings as well! (The rest of the guys and the 4x4s are in Bozo) Im always looking for guys to go ride with. As you can tell by the show, I'm not too picky on who I hit the trails with 2 wheels or 4!!

My wife and I hit the Bighorns on Monday, and we saw some moose, and hit up some sweet twisties. I like to do Beartooth as much as possible, along with Hellroaring usually. Im going to try to get Benbow done this summer, and apparently there are some other sweet moto trials up in that area.

But as far as bike color goes, mines orange too!!

Ryan
  20. grndzr0

grndzr0 its Ground Zero

Oddometer:
    EP 4 is live everybody!

check it out at http://www.xoverland.com or the OP.

Hope you enjoy, and feel free to coment!!

Lots of good GS stuff, and some pretty hilarious parts... if you ask me, but I have a strange sense of humor, so who knows if they are actually funny...

Ryan