Transamerica Trail.....live it up

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by megashred, May 3, 2012.

1. rbsride365

rbsride365 Hi-Viz

Oddometer:
    For the haters:
    The transamerica trail thus far has transpired into a mystical yet challenging adventure that one could only enjoy whilst traveling through the American countryside. Not only is the scenery nothing short of spectacular, but the roads continually provide a challenging aspect that caters to all riders. If anybody is even thinking of attempting this trail, I encourage you to prepare accordingly and challenge yourself to limits you never thought attainable.

For the Bros:
    The narly TAT rip sesh has been nothing short of epic. The narly roost piles keep it mad chay while the lush pastures of the midwest keep my nature high boosted all day. If any of you groms are pondering on this epic shred, throw down stacks, get a bike, and lay down a knobby trail from coast to coast.

Best response ever! Way to deal with the riff-raff. Keep it up. Great report.

Edit: I just read this thing in it's entirety all the way through. It must have been good. I don't think that's ever happened before. Glad your home safe and sound. I will do this one day.
  2. MOTO DUDE

MOTO DUDE Rydin Dirty

Oddometer:
    KILLER ride report Shred! :super
  3. Tracker2

Tracker2 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Great report Megashred. Thanks for taking the time to write a great report and post amazing photos of the trip. One question, what type of camera did you use? Each photo had just the right angle & lighting and really helped me understand what it would be like on the trail. Probably my favorite part of the whole trip was the night you camped out on top of that hill going to sleep at sunset and packing up before the sun came up. I'm planning a TAT in the next year or two as soon as I can get the time to do it. Cheers and hope to see another ride report from you in the future!

:clap
  4. ngng

ngng Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Inspirational. May Brodin bless you with an abundance of brotein shakes and pageant winning women.
  5. BanhXeo

BanhXeo Sushiman

Oddometer:
    Read this report today between work and life stuff. It definately needed a bump back up top for someone else to find this gem. :deal

Best Quote:
    "Kevin, it looked like your gps spotter said you were on the side of a mountain" yea mom....I party

Thanks Bro :thumb
  6. atomizer

atomizer Be here now Supporter

Oddometer:
    Awesome bro! Just read the whole thread all the way through in one sitting.
    Thanks for the inspiration. Planning my TAT trip for Summer 2013. Beers, Atom...:freaky
  7. Ruis_Rider

Ruis_Rider Adventurer

Oddometer:
    So I just ran across the ride report of the family in the Land Cruiser! It's on expedition portal (and it is a family of five)!

http://www.expeditionportal.com/forum/threads/82860-Traversing-the-US-(and-back)

8. CaseyB

CaseyB Adventually

Oddometer:
    I was going to quote that same line...man that made me laugh.

Nice report bro. Have more to say but I'm about to board a plane....thanks for making my layover fly by