Assault on Tahoe II

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by MrsTahoeacr, Jan 14, 2010.

1. dunerat

dunerat WTF? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Come on sunshine...Local mountains got a Dustin here in LA,weather is a bit chilly and only 3 weeks left:eek1
  2. MrsTahoeacr

MrsTahoeacr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Jeff will be back tomorrow night, this weekend will be lots of picture taking and tracking.
  3. MrsTahoeacr

MrsTahoeacr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Snowed all weekend, but no accumlation. Just a little chilly!! 28 this morn when I left to work out. Lake was beautiful, looking forward to taking the significant others out on the boat or just kicking it on the beach,:freaky Hot mama- your included, dont worry, the guys will take care of wifey!!!:evil
    All that snow and rain is good for the dirt. :clap
  4. tahoeacr

tahoeacr Long timer

Oddometer:
    Sitting at the airport in Cleveland. Get to Orange county at 130pm. Then it will be a stop by the shop to get paid and a mad dash home to ride:clap . Can't wait. Just getting to old and grumpy for this travel stuff. Plus, the whole trip sucked and the guys sucked on the track. Race is on VS sometime.
  5. Bonnie & Clyde

Bonnie & Clyde Wishing I was riding RTW

Oddometer:
    OK I just PayPal'ed dinner for two. We will be there Friday night till Monday. I dont think ill be riding but we will bring the Ural just in case.

We have a condo at the top of the hill, just up from the Acer's place with a hot tub.

Marilyn I need to book a massage for Marcia some place, can you give me a recommendation? She has been taking good care of me she needs a reward.
  6. Moto One

Moto One Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Jeff

What race was it that your were at.

Anyway, welcome home, To the Spring of Snow...\

Mark.
  7. LIL ZING

LIL ZING Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Went ahead and sent the money for BBQ cuz I know I won't make the pre-ride.:cry I know, I know said I would make the pre ride but didn't know that there was a official preride I was just going to make it up as I went. This will also keep everything new for the Assult. Have fun and take lots of pics. (also can't believe there is no smilies face dude taking a picture)
    I'll make it up to you Marilyn with booze.
  8. MrsTahoeacr

MrsTahoeacr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I would prefer jewelry!:D
  9. tahoeacr

tahoeacr Long timer

Oddometer:
    World Challenge at Mosport.
  10. Sasquatch2112

Sasquatch2112 Old Angry White Guy (OAWG)

Oddometer:
    At the rate these parts are showing up I'll have to take the big pig for this ride. :cry How hard could it be to put a GS in the back of a 4x4 Dodge with larger tires on it? :huh Hell, I'll just call Joel and he can drive it up the ramps. That school taught him something right. :rofl

All this because I wanted a pumper on the bike...............
  11. tahoeacr

tahoeacr Long timer

Oddometer:
    Due to the costs and time that we are incurring on this, we have to charge you guys. The cost will now be $200. Those that paid for BBQ will get a refund. Included in this will be a raffle ticket and the lucky winner will receive this
    [​IMG]
    Pile of fuckin crap Husaberg that completely died in the forest with no electric. Nice freakin push out of there. I considered leaving it to burn on that pile as I had matches.

We are not responsible if you die in the forest as a lack of this pile not starting. A disclaimer of great proportions will be notorized by the winner and all sales tax are the sole responsibility of said winner. A minimum of 50 must be sold to be elligable. What the hell do you expect, I'm not givin it away. Better get in on this quick before I drink one of Marilyns Margaritas and change my mind or fix it.

12. Stinez

Stinez Rhymes with Heinz :D

Oddometer:
    Let me be the first to say:

They all do that. :yikes

:amazon

And the first to say: I always carry matches when I'm out alone. :deal
    But not for that reason.
  13. MrsTahoeacr

MrsTahoeacr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    womin screwed up my update being signed in on my computer
  14. traveltoad

traveltoad Aaron S

Oddometer:
    :lol2
  15. tahoeacr

tahoeacr Long timer

Oddometer:
    OK, I'm signed in. Updated the BBQ list. If you have paid and I didn't catch it send me a pm and say WTF!
  16. LIL ZING

LIL ZING Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It's the yellow you put on it. Take it off quick and put some red on it!:rofl
  17. tahoeacr

tahoeacr Long timer

Oddometer:
    Current weather report.
    [​IMG]
    And here is where some of you are going to camp
    [​IMG]
  18. Sasquatch2112

Sasquatch2112 Old Angry White Guy (OAWG)

Oddometer:
    I am thinking that maybe I'll see if I can rent a snow machine. I'll see you guys at the top. :rofl
  19. traveltoad

traveltoad Aaron S

Oddometer:
    Looks good to me!
  20. Bonnie & Clyde

Bonnie & Clyde Wishing I was riding RTW

Oddometer:

Should of bought a BMW!:lol3 Or one of those what do you call them those red bikes with the wings on the tank? Oh yeah Honda! Besides the motor looks like it broke loose from the motor mounts and is leaning forward almost falling out of the frame. Ill give you $400 for it and ill give you an extra $200 to fix the electrical problem. Oh and my knee is broke so youll have to load it in my truck for me and strap it down good so it dosnt fall over and get scratched.