BALKANIKA 2010 (Albania,Makedonia,Crna gora, BIH,Croatia,Saraewo Mostar)

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by CRAZY_BG, Mar 21, 2013.

1. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hello to all fans, fans and guests forum.This year was not very good , at holidays and stuff but still recorded with a 6 day trip, although late autumn, although executed at high speed.
    The bottom line:
    We drove nearly 3,200 km of which only 400 highway spent 800lv (a record for a low-cost tourism) reviewed Macedonia, Albania, Montenegro, Hrvatska (Croatia), Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia.
    Generally Adriatic coast of Durres up to Sibenik slightly dzhizhenie through mountain passes, lakes Prespa, Ohrid, Shkoder n.p.Lovchen , Lovcheska Panorama of Kotor Bay from above and from below Dubrovnik n.p.Krka, Stephen, Primosten, Trogir, Split old, Herceg Novi, Budva, Bar, Sarajevo, Mostar, and many other interesting nameless exotic places, villages bays and veri best place.Many wondered in the subject line in the sense that I can just go to Dubrovnik and Croatia idea was for 2010. But unfortunately, or rather good enemy had already written a lot on topics such routes, and how to tell a decent sky just simply go to Dubrovnik.
    For a shortcut included and Albania did we come and gone but Macedonia Macedonia Ohrid no whither. But where there is the Ohrid and Prespa, Alb
    ania is there even much closer and roughly in this spirit walked planning.

This is Bulgarian wersion of this teme
    http://www.motoforum.bg/index.php/topic,56764.0.html

Some links with good info if anyone decides to travel there:
    Albania
    http://www.albaniantourism.com/

http://www.ostamyy.com/photos/Albania.htm
    A good blog which is well described in numbers

http://stojtscho.blogspot.com/2007/05/2.html

Croatia

http://www.travel-tourist.com/centralnahrvatska_mk.htm

Montenegro

http://www.visit-montenegro.com/

Bosnia and Herzegovina

http://stojtscho.blogspot.com/2007/12/blog-post_28.html

http://www.bosniatravel.net/
    Sarajevo
    http://www.sarajevo.ba/razglednice/

rates and currencies were as follows: 63 mild Albanian bd = 1 lev = 43 = 5 dinars srbski Hrvatski kunas or = 31 Macedonian denars
    My preparation for this trip went very modest with:

a tire-front 2-hand 30lv
    -2 Roadmaps Montenegro and Hrvatska
    a box of chocolates to give the hospital where the doctor
    -photo camera Canon 120 Is 360lv, bathing in a waterfall Krk to enjoy them.
    -4Gbt 19lv card to fit "any more Albanians best girls

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/SX120IS/SX120ISA.HTM

Ajusting luggage:
    [​IMG]

HARDWARE first aid

[​IMG]
    Day 1 180910 Macedonia

At 9'00 we were on the 3rd OMB on the southern ring as we had agreed, but only just started because 11'00 "outstanding postal formalities" to call them by Friend,my blood already contains about 300 ppm caffeine and nervous trembling with joy where where the roughness of the Sofia ring.Pernik was a crash between a truck and a super luxury camper.Cool ride and lunch somewhere arrive Debe-Bair.

[​IMG]

Here an old Bulgarian tradition is photographed and one final talk with ground crews (parents, children and women, etc.)

[​IMG]

I make a small comeback in Macedonia where 5 years ago my momentum was stopped bad chain

[​IMG]
    The road safely ride with attitude as you go down to the south, where our route begins

[​IMG]
    In a sequence turn, we noticed a truck crashed. For the record, it was the third crash which saw the morning (2 in Sofia) around 13.30 o'clock
    [​IMG]
    We decide to go down the highway and 100 km of bats to get on domestic small road. Putarinata We paid 2 euros, Nesterov wishes to pay our fee for ear quickly, but as agreed with the cashier were punished by the cars behind.
    [​IMG]
    There are many things to photograph. Very hot. Valleys of the Vardar River

[​IMG]

After a three-hour ride decide to land and rest a little after Bitola thought it was some sort of historical city of entry but approached from the Roma neighborhood, the road was littered with garbage and killed my enthusiasm for consideration.
    After Bitola catch Resen direction. Nearing listened to detour to Tsarev Yard but a group headed bastards with orange teams, explain to us that there was a landslide but we are allowed to go on a route that passes a bulldozer.after a re-entering the main and reset the left. S.Oteshevo to go and drive along the coast of the Prespa Lake

[​IMG]

With fresh forces and our effort is rewarded soon, going down through some rural roads along the right bank of Lake Prespa

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We chose a little more specific approach to Ohrid, not standard, and in a small forest road which is only used for three months summer so read label after 0.4 km s.Oteshevo catch right and start climbing to 1,568 meters Pass Meadow.

[​IMG]
    Broad is about 3 meters and resembles a forgotten bicycle path

[​IMG]

But as you know, the more wrong road, the more beautiful sight

[​IMG]
    Prespa is behind us, we have quite the ridge

[​IMG]

We shoot a little young. Prespa Lake is one of the cleanest in the world. Great Prespa Lake is located 853 meters above sea level and has an area of ​​276.70 square kilometers. Its coast line is grooved and has a maximum length of 28 km. and a width of 17 km. With underground channels it relates to Ohrid, where its waters pass. The majority of the water in the springs of Ohrid Lake near the monastery "St. Naum" is Lake Prespa.

[​IMG]

And keep up

[​IMG]

100 meters after a pass to see the whole Lake Ohrid

[​IMG]
    We stop for a minute relaxation and photos. The sun is about to dip in the lake is about 18.30 o'clock

[​IMG]
    Recent photos of the surrounding peaks and begin descent to s.Trpejca.

[​IMG]

In the distance is seen Ohrid memories hold of me 5 years ago, smell messing meat jerky pleskavici abundantly poured a beer accurate Skopje and Macedonian beauties in bare feet ..

[​IMG]

The weather was quite advanced, and then led the group to consensus landlords me five years ago, is you can not hit the street the first time but the second attempt succeeded.

Landlady recognize me, but no worse fate places as neighbors came to help and we were seated for 10 euros a bed in the house next door. While slow to the teams.Nesterov already managed to throw in first gets his shaft, he tried to withdraw, but to no avail (I was pretty sure that the VFR weighs more than FJ), when he should have known it from gear.

[​IMG]

Now we measure village square and look for a walk in the restaurant to eat in a small restaurant.

[​IMG]

and again but this time the lake.

[​IMG]

wharf който по стара традиция е място за вечерни разходки

[​IMG]

Biljana somewhere beyond the canvas peeling but not sure (This is old Bulgarian story)

[​IMG]

or, maybe it was on.

[​IMG]

In the old Macedonian ritual had to bathe before dinner, just wander until we find,
    nested small beach but Bingo is a wild shout paddle in the water, noooooooo
    ватерwater temp is a 8-12 degrees Celsius

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Historikal tourism

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Romantic mandolin performance of Macedonians option

[​IMG]
    Ohrid Night view from our table.

[​IMG]

Speaking of questions, and cheers. Skopje pleskavici beer and fat. The restaurant is cozy, made pontoon on the lake, whether or fatigue that I felt that somewhere nearby, constantly passing train.

[​IMG]

Srbska pleskavici but twisted. (Pleskawica is a traditional Srbian meet)

[​IMG]

As they struggled over beers behind us (Musicians of Bremen), playing covers of Macedonian known for their plays, and we recall events from the day.

[​IMG]

Prices almost folk, we are still in our abroad. Let's leave politics aside. CHEERS nex day coming to Albania
  2. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Day 2 190910 Albania

Landlord sent us a live harder and said another way to bring in more people. But Nesterov set the condition to fix the shafts and then.:rofl:rofl

[​IMG]

Kiwifruit were almost ripe, but not so that they become food. View them as envious that fox.(old bulgarian story )

[​IMG]

Your morning coffee center and dropped down a plan for crossing Albania. Dropped down to Saranda due to time constraints. (Nesterov said that kilometers and time in Albania, running under other laws of physics, and it is not just a 250 km day, epic road). Itineraries stay (Sveti Naum Pogradec, Elbasan, Durres-Tirana-Shkoder-forest-Ulchin'Cherna ")

[​IMG]
    next coming
  3. emilio_vn

emilio_vn Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Добре си се повозил :)
  4. missadventure

missadventure n00bie d00bie d00

Oddometer:
    Cool! I love the Balkans. Let's see some more :clap
  5. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks. I hope the issue can be useful for future trips

On benzinistantsiyata ends of Ohrid refueling stop and detect a polished English fans.For the last time I realize how much we are a poor country. Cheers
    [​IMG]

We exchange lines for routes and impressions, it appears that travel a similar route but in opposite direction. Something I look around I guess I wonder if the move came with FJ-it :)

[​IMG]
    In the old Macedonian tradition next airport is st.Naum (say an airport, that drive pretty fast, at times almost too)

[​IMG]

The monastery was built in 893 to 900 years of Saint Naum of Ohrid, the youngest of the first disciples of St. Cyril and Methodius, with the assistance of the Bulgarian ruler Boris and Simeon. Having terminated his teaching activity in 900 years Naum Ohridski retired to the monastery. After his death on December 23, 910 years the monastery church, originally named "Archangels", began to be called by his name. It is stored and the relics of St. Naum of Ohrid.

[​IMG]

The minster is the construction and cross occurs in several stages between the 9th and 14th centuries.

[​IMG]

But here in the 21st century fans professing heretical mototurizam :)))

[​IMG]

Local poachers fishing Kefal, noncommercial use.
    [​IMG]

There are many differences five years ago, some faceless tourist waterfalls and ponds, built the gate.(comerce,comerce)

[​IMG]

That amid the natural beauty still funny

[​IMG]

Turkey after plastic surgery looks around proudly in my lens.

No picture to bog interceptor, catching damage before 5 years (no digital photo and chain)

[​IMG]

Dreamy look in the pond and heretical thoughts went fishing with a fly rod are May fly bite if I can gather non-ferrous metals

[​IMG]

Here are the non-ferrous metals

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The upper pond is poured here in Lake Ohrid

[​IMG]

And after a 20 minute delay at the border, up to their neck in the Albanian reality.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We were prepared for a little Albanian driving and turning instead flasher with buzzer.

[​IMG]

But failed. Albanian realities affect smell, dust, whistle and jumping in front of the bike young Albanians,.

[​IMG]

Call to mind your hope is only in border areas. Make an analogy with first impressions for Romania three years ago.

[​IMG]

Without Unable famous Albanian bunkers

[​IMG]

Albanian side of the lake. On one side, making tourism - here you wash rugs with homemade soap. Idyll.

[​IMG]

It was Sunday and we saw about a dozen weddings time. Here joyful Albanian girl, shortly before and stuck marital bonds.

[​IMG]

Albanians happy, they want to sell us one eftino string onions. Other later in large aquariums kept mostly 1 to 1.5 pound chubs.

[​IMG]

Gradually curving road and enters the mountains.

[​IMG]

Here and there a little intrusive but topped with bunkers

[​IMG]

Gradually leave behind us the Albanian version of the Ohrid Lake

[​IMG]

Albania is a country full of contrasts, not only by India but still what about a country that wants to change their emblem with the emblem of Mercedes and to draw the carwash (LAVAZH) flag.

[​IMG]

self-broadcast every kilometer

[​IMG]

Now I realize that is not the border regions and gradually be "reassured".
    WELLCOME in ALBANIA

[​IMG]

Elbansan road to climb high in the mountains and great views. However, we began to mori heat and decide to stop for the first lesson in Albanian. Neither they nor we understand us. then everything goes according to plan. However, the word "TOYLET" affirmative nod somewhere. Ah yes, I forgot that the toilets could look like this.

[​IMG]

After half an hour going in Elbasan large industrial city planned syllabus here will look for something to eat, because it is almost 14.30
    cevapcici and is left with only empty memories.

[​IMG]

Elbasan again greets us with its own color and lokal busters .
    Traffic is chaotic but at first glance, but otherwise follows its own rules, which convened a few hours - the red crosses, motors and moving sidewalks, and congestion is constant and inevitable, but in contrast, is nervous and makes friendly to gas occurs or pressed horn if someone in the middle of the street.

[​IMG]

With confidence indifferent to attempts by local overrun screw us or hit a green light

[​IMG]

Everywhere crackle of color and hurried Albanians

We drove on a narrow busy street looking for something to eat. Telling of Nesterov leave bikes here, he looks at me wide-eyed, ahhh Clearly you still worry motorcycle. However, stop and let the guard while walking looking for a place where he could try Albanian culinary masterpieces.After checking the available options, Nesterov focuses on safe hotdog in a relatively clean diner. We use traditional and go to a local bazaar around the corner. Me my lame Albanian language, the boy did English but putting into any language and BINGO.a wheel or kremvirche 40stotinki bread is free if you pick up and one can of fanta Albanian. A guy was, sadly kebabcheta 4, 2 cans krenvircheta +2 +2 = bread 5leva
    curenci is a 1$ = 1,5leva lv 1euro = 1,95 leva

[​IMG]

Eat and look with different eyes now the situation around us.

[​IMG]

Fly any kind of UFO but knows that the sound is coming from some distant galaxy.

[​IMG]

Dragging our feet and "Angel" Food, began intensive marketing local shoemaker. (Apparently not believe that it is edible, but since these came from abroad and do not die, you are not poisonous and kebapchetata eatable). :)))

[​IMG]

Eating spicy Albanian version of Romanian Mitzi

[​IMG]

nd enjoy the world around us - and we love it. As you can see the only free parking space

[​IMG]

March past us wonderful specimens of the Albanian fauna .

[​IMG]
    Here's a cobbler indifferent glance

[​IMG]

"old man"

[​IMG]

A second unsuccessful attempt to learn Albanian, or understand where Tirana

http://media.snimka.bg/7285/020825921-big.jpg

As a way to absorb local color eyes and nostrils

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Meetings and such but this kind of beauty is not very common

[​IMG]

Experience Culture

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And slowly reach the navel of Elbasan

[​IMG]

Shortly after navel, trade is strong. Grandfather or sell this chicken or bought it at a good price, no doubt about it.

[​IMG]

Walk around downtown, the sun is very strong

[​IMG]

We leave from Elbasan and again ascend the mountains last look at the city, can not say that I will miss very much.

[​IMG]

Top sights are nice, as long as no presence, civilization

[​IMG]

From Tirana to Elbasan there is an area about 80 km with a very serious and dangerous turns nasty, but fortunately filled with Albanian suicide. Judging by the way the flowers seem to have been more.

[​IMG]

beautiful peaks
  6. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    You do get around.. thanks for sharing another fabulous trip :thumb

:lurk
  7. Dickyb

Dickyb Bewildered Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Enjoyed that very much thank you. I think I'll give Albania a miss:wink:

Cheers,

Dickyb
  8. slashtommy

slashtommy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Some great pics, Ohrid is a superb place to stop off - spent a couple of days there last summer on our ride.

I would have liked to have visited Albania, but instead we went through Kosovo - which was fun and interesting. Saving Albania for another trip.
  9. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    A thanks thanks sory for my bad english translate to google translate sori for cheet.

Beatiful peek
    [​IMG]

Stop more often tired in the road is a lot of pressure and Mercedes characteristic of Albania. I forgot to say that Mercedes in Albania as a mustache in Turkey, almost mandatory.:rofl

[​IMG]

Tirana 16,30 clock

[​IMG]

Center was under construction but it has appeared before.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

How much will try Albanian roaming. And get in touch with my friend who lives here.
    As we hung a guide which has first to buy a pen and then show Albanian beauty. Dropped his voice. However, we walked in and said "Eee Bulgaria uzmete was a pen EEE Bulgaria Come":rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl:rofl

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rotated around the center for a while but it was as if dug underground to CUM. " (CUM os bigest uniwersal magazin in Sofia)

[​IMG]

It is noteworthy that the girls them is slim and fresh, and our 10 years ago when he boasts the hottest women in the East of Greenwich

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    THI IS A mAGNOLIA
    [​IMG]

Not knowing English but did say 3-4 times Duras, strongly questioning understand and guide us politely.
    [​IMG]

Finally we have the appointed place, and my friend Bulgarin, who by coincidence is now happy with the Albanian family and works as a system administrator in a bank, we are welcomed. Talk half an hour until dark clouds huddle and poured its contents to us. Goodbye and with a top speed of moving far from the chaos of the city.

[​IMG]

Maintaining an average 150 km / h after 10 km the rain stays behind after another 20 km to park on the seaside "boulevard" marine stolitsa.Vidima difference in their people and the environment, but there is still much to be done;)
    WELCOMEeee Adriatikaaa.
    Nah Tsveti very fascinated and shares that Saranda is much more civilized. Theoretically thought to go down to the bottom, but still had to Shkoder 80 km.Zatova we started with eksplorvane of Durres
    Palm trees and sea. Ole. Walking briskly along the pavement and eksplorvame a busy seaside town oboroti.Mnogo disappointing.

[​IMG]
    Pomegranates Olle. Yeah but high.:huh
    [​IMG]

Sank in the Albanian secret streets of the city

[​IMG]

To find Roman amphitheater

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Again Albanians made ​​me stronger and even (for evil enemy) haunting impression
    Certainly there are many beautiful and well-knit Albanian:eek1:eek1:eek1:eek1

[​IMG]
    However, people seemed friendly but somehow closed in itself and without an ounce of curiosity.
    Order churches, mosques row, row palms line girls

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You can return to Tirana, and hence behave towards Shkoder lake but shortly after turn left again to dip into Albanian exotic.

[​IMG]

Wood plank bridge that heaved them stand on one side. But true fans like us and a tricycle across this, it's no problem.

[​IMG]
    Flower viewing whether it is safe and then being prezhali. Well nah as Asparuhov bridge but I will not go back to Varna.

[​IMG]

After the bridge we stopped (May gypsy neighborhood) Nesterov wait, because the master had removed a board, and then repaired and waited until he had an unpleasant experience with a small Indian population.
    2-3 class roads with Whipper dzhigiti going to test vehicles, but safely somewhere to 20'00 hours last Montenegrin border from Albania, there was no hint of the checkpoint. More noticeably better, narrow and slippery roads and now happily around 21'00 hours fall in the town of Ulcinj.
    WELCOMEee Monte Negro civilization velkomee
    Only lights that judging is pretty coastal town. We go to the main trapping and search rooms 'room' or beds or whatever as long as there is dry. . After 15 minutes we were seated on the second line for 10 euros per person in two separate suites with a kitchenette, a decent exit to a terrace, and went to the, nearest restaurant .. Bulgarians and Serbs (Montenegrins) we know our people and are accommodated in the restaurant a nice place where no spirit but the view is good. We ate soup riblya

[​IMG]

MonteNegro village salad option

[​IMG]
    and of course cevapcici. Bread was always present on the table nezavisimo whether or not order it in a variety of delicious options. Bill was 20 euros for two, seemingly almost normal rates as the Adriatic resort town.

[​IMG]

Skopje, and beer, but no photos because nobody filmed while beating others cevapcici.
    I can not say what I liked or did not like in Albania. Strange country strange people, great roads, disgusting second-class ones. Spectacular mountain vistas broken here and there by the brutal quarries, quarries, called ballast in the gutters. Jargon, fresh bouquets along the road, drivers-suicide but at this extremely well placed representatives of the fair sex, and exotic Mediterranean nature. However, if someone suggest looking closer adventure to visit her. The party looks like waking from a dream. In addition to our own, we did not see any other large motors or foreigners border from Macedonia joined us 10-something children mountayn-bikes. Change money in a bank somewhere to have a light to you in a simple life. If I had a dirt bike like the XR400 and life insurance, I would take one month leave and traveled to the tent, their black road while I wear conrod bearings.

day 3 coming..
  10. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    THE DAY 3 MONTE NEGRO BIH

Route through Montenegro, I strongly recommend +4 hours a turnoff to gr.Tsetine

http://dox.bg/files/dw?a=ebe0ecf63e

On the morning after a hearty breakfast on the terrace, collect your luggage quickly and do a press conference with curious fans
    [​IMG]

Then an old Montenegrin custom indulge in viewing and showing off, now through the solar Ulcinj

[​IMG]

Undoubtedly Montenegro was actually a patent from Albanian and mostly already contacted uslileno speech, not pantomime, and short cartoons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Ulcinj leaving with joy the morning atmosphere and incredible coastline.

[​IMG]

A sometime stop to go to the village pub for a drink or query the route, which was not very sophisticated "ever upward along the water"
    In places along the route spectacular views. And some advice. All seats are worth roadside stop these clever Montenegrins have exit "view point"

[​IMG]

The road was not busy at the time, Though the morning was cold at lunch became quite warm.

[​IMG]
    Apparently the tourist was gone and the Adriatic was just ours. Wonderful views across the rocky shore.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Deviant for some up to see the fort before the Bar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Bar citi coast line

[​IMG]

After anchoring we started by looking at the seafront and refreshment stations

[​IMG]

But the emphasis here is on average the expensive yachts and scooters

[​IMG]
    No team photo in front of the wood can not. Love these things - as I like to say. Mediterranean exoticism of blood and flesh odor

[​IMG]

Our excursion continues through coastal park very nice.

[​IMG]

Do not park straight and Botanical Garden

[​IMG]

Naturally emphasize the pictures very excited, great contrast against Albania.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

green
    [​IMG]

most green

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We plan to sleep in Dubrovnik but no one believes in plans. . Currently live, to enjoy the moment and only night she shows where to sleep. Release from Bar

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And now from the distance of time to catch it definitely Montenegro is that this was the highlight of the program, but
    * Do not hurry, I think you'll see for yourself.

[​IMG]

Sea view not cease after each turn interesting here hold my rear tire, but
    Macedonia managed to hit foot in the ground once. Conclusion, if you drive at Schinkо rear wheel, a maximum of two years and garbage.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As to strongholds are always more than happy out.

[​IMG]

The path climbs quite high, and great views down to the sea and up into the sky too.

[​IMG]

I think that's gr.Petrovats

[​IMG]

However, Stephen enjoys many here has increased tenfold since high and looks very different.

[​IMG]

next coming ...
  11. achesley

achesley Old Motorcyclist

Oddometer:
    So many thanks for sharing this ride report. Love seeing other countries through travel stories and pictures. Especially the local ladies :evil Again > Thank You. :clap:clap:clap
  12. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    oo thanks thanks , I am happy to share it with you

St. Stephen is known for its unique, natural beauty and sandy beaches. Within this splendor island can meet the desires and whims of even the most demanding. In St. Stephen's all optimal distributed - a densely built houses and small churches, small streets with lots of greenery. Their architecture is intact and makes this place a wonderful tourist resort that has retained its spirit completely. Sveti Stefan is standing on a rock on the island and is connected by causeway. This is the most prestigious resort in Montenegro.

[​IMG]

This unique city hotel accommodated its first guests 40 years ago thanks to the idea of famous Montenegrin artists. His clients are mainly government officials, senior politicians, industrialists and film stars. St Stephen's is located near Budva, about half an hour drive from Tivat Airport and only an hour's drive from Podgorica - the administrative capital of Montenegro

[​IMG]

Legend for the construction of St. Stephen, the Turkish fleet sailed into the sea to steal money and goods from the maritime cities, especially those in Boca Kotorska - the richest area in the region. Jazz moored on the beach near Kotor. There were landed some of the soldiers who had not attacked Kotor land. When Patrivichite learned so quickly gathered their troops and went to Kotor to attack the Turks, and to help kotortsite to protect their city. After the victory, on his way back, they attacked Turkish galleys and Beach Jazz. With God's help, they managed to kill the rest of the Turkish crew. Patrivichite decided not only to divide other rich trophies of war, but also to build a fortress on a rocky island off the coast. On it should be a home for each of the 12 tribes of Patrivichite and the Church of St. Stephen, who was their patron. Fortress is intended to serve as defense against the Turks, pirates and other enemies, and to provide refuge and shelter for women, children and the elderly during the attacks of various enemies. It should be more shelters for food and food products such as corn oil, grapes, meat, honey and more.

[​IMG]

This story is confirmed by a written document where St Stephen first mentioned in 1442g. as a place of defense. It is also written that the fortress was built earlier and named "St. Stephen" and then had built a church of the same name. Various ancient documents Sveti Stefan is mentioned as a "place of justice" - the principal place of region and tribe Patrovichite.

[​IMG]

Fortress "St. Stephen" achieves highest growth in the first half of the XIX century, when there are 100 houses, three churches and 400 inhabitants, located on its small size and limited. In the early twentieth century, the island suddenly lost its economic power and political importance and its inhabitants abandoned it. The best men go to war, while many others migrated to America. In 1912 there were 150 inhabitants, while in 1954 only 20.
    In 1954, a group of architects and artists began restoration of abandoned houses and more in 1957. island has become a unique city which is one of the most attractive and the most luxurious resorts in the Adriatic and the Mediterranean for tourism at the highest level.

Today "Saint Stephen's beautiful. Besides luxury, comfort and beautiful beaches, offering inspiration and intimacy as most hotels do not have known.
    Today "Saint Stephen's beautiful. Besides luxury, comfort and beautiful beaches, offering inspiration and intimacy as most hotels do not have known.

Umm hawk pointedly, it was tsitat.Napravihme a break while my wife deal with it in a hurry.

[​IMG]
    Here my trusty iron horse "blue vagabonds" are hard and waiting to eat another 1000-2000 km

[​IMG]

next coming
  13. Dickyb

Dickyb Bewildered Adventurer

Oddometer:
    That does it! I am going to Montenegro after my visit to Bulgaria in June :clap

Cheers,

Dickyb
  14. sasho

sasho Dual Personality

Oddometer:
    Excellent ride report and awesome photos!!! :clap
    Don't exclude the part that happened in Bulgaria too :deal
  15. pastou

pastou www.2mil.fr

Oddometer:
    did you stop to kotor ? ? ? i saw the photos of sveti stefan :) that's not far from it :)
  16. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks very match
    yes yes Cotor bay to next to riekaan come to saraevo mostar next...

Ramming him in the buttocks "where the gear lever is" minutes after we fall in Budva Budva eeeeee
    [​IMG]

Sink again with Mediterranean greenery and exotic
    [​IMG]

Movement is very busy, good temperature but not for the beach
    [​IMG]

I neglected to mention that back wheel Schinko is 3 years old bought brand new tread currently about 40%.
    Doing a little tour of the city
    It was founded by Cadmus, Phoenician, who was exiled to Thebes after leaving her here he and his wife Harmony shelter.
    [​IMG]

With a total trip to search for less pay parking or at least near the old Budva

[​IMG]
    Once abandoned bikes on the sidewalk to the parking lot, about 15'00 hours local time, we started exploring and tasting
    [​IMG]
    and Photo Hunt
    [​IMG]
    Yacht harbor all children crashed into me.

[​IMG]

So sit tight, but really only in places you can see and touch, few yachts of this class, although the Russian mafia;)

[​IMG]

Of course, where a cool boat there are also cool, Montenegrin beauties
    [​IMG]

This photo guy was izkubnato of my hands and so the topic has flora
    Mandarins now despised, and we like that fox lick below and think they are acidic.

[​IMG]

Mediterranean exoticism in various forms

[​IMG]

neat streets
    [​IMG]
    Entering the old fortification walls, Old Town
    [​IMG]

Sinking into the narrow cobbled alleyways and cool

[​IMG]
    Where the calm and slow sips to give in to alcohol tourism

[​IMG]

The place is awesome holiday, although there are many great crowd, decent prices, but high

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old citi catolic cruch
    [​IMG]

For a modest € 2 send a secret agent in behind fortified walls superzum spy to reconnoiter

[​IMG]

These are spy shots from above.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Old Budwa

[​IMG]

The castle

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Eee clearly reveal just as secretly eats shokolad

[​IMG]

Again, hiking, mostly in shady streets of a good cause.

[​IMG]

From time to time stops for tasting

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Release is photographed from the other side of the yacht harbor

[​IMG]

Sped away quickly, because many have advanced with the times and start climbing towards Cetinje, going into n.p.Lovchen

[​IMG]

The idea is to approach above to Kotor to any otmetnem, NICE VIEW-or mountain-view, time is something frowns and peaks shrouded at times by thick gray sliver, which bodes trouble wet (so as not to create stress in your , I hasten to reassure you that we do not wallow)

[​IMG]

From the hills look different

[​IMG]

And from stratospheric heights more

http://media.snimka.bg/7285/020826293-big.jpg

The views are almost as deadly turns.

[​IMG]

The colors are almost entirely in blue, green and yellow beer.

[​IMG]

Fields in the stratosphere continues with FANTASTIC VIEW Sveti Stefan

[​IMG]
    As I said turns and sights are deadly, but this time the tombstone was paraplaneris. In fact, any throw from here, briefly, is planeris a little down.
    [​IMG]

Fly in the clouds to the next good thing there. Cetinje From head to Lovcen view

[​IMG]

Which is the center of the national park Lovcen
    This is link is oficial site of nacional park Lovchen

[​IMG]

In Cetinje have a small navigation problem, which decided with the help of a local taxi driver in his idea, selected old neizspolzvan road to Kotor in s.Neygushi. Place here emphasize that contact with the meat is very important, just such Prado and order other reasons, undoubtedly convinced those who travel longer, farther, and those with GPS-'s.

[​IMG]

The results were not late

[​IMG]

In one of the last turns, a group of 6-8 cyclists a bunch entered into our lane, and we stared, right on these views when we react, we passed by a swarm of bees.

[​IMG]

Way high winds, and I go somewhere, as you can see above the clouds

[​IMG]

Opposite is mount Hum and left a piece of Schkoderr Lake

[​IMG]

Mount Hum iam hapy to match

[​IMG]

We are now at the level of the clouds or they our

[​IMG]

>>>>>>>>>>>next coming Kotor bay from stratosferik view Dubrownik....................>>>>>>>>>
  17. zoki1

zoki1 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    :clap:clap Veri nice RR ... Like the part for the Macedonian song about BILJANA!!!:clap:clap
  18. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    It does not matter, frost, fun, views
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

So we reach the place called, "Lovchenska view." We stretched collars smiles, and it is clear that the taxi driver did not lie to us.

[​IMG]

Mount Hum something unsatisfied with nasty clouds but passed her in the balance
    [​IMG]

If you open the above link, you will see approach to panorama, I forgot to say that even the low road barrier and a forest man collects 2 per cap under the panorama has a round lot, which ushers lined enthusiasts optimal. Then go down some stairs to enter a tunnel, passing obliquely to the top. My recommendation here is your winner:
    1 Oxygen masks or blowing apparatus.
    2 Validol.
    3 Motoriskoto jacket to wear immediately on exiting the tunnel when you're wringing.
    4 anti-wrinkle cream.

[​IMG]

It Skadar Lake and its famous curves wrapped in haze

[​IMG]

Skadar Lake is the largest lake in the Balkans, with a total area of ​​391 km?. In Lake Moraca River empties. Ran through the 32 km long river Bojana in the Adriatic Sea. Are located on the lake one of the largest bird colonies in Europe, as well as some 270 species of birds.

[​IMG]

There are still a small parking temperaura 9-10 degrees

[​IMG]

Trying to sort circular view, several pictures from left to right.[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

The stairs continue in the tunnel not much but enough to hear his heart beating elsewhere. If you are wearing breathing apparatus can put it.

[​IMG]

After a brutal climb, eagle look at Kotor Bay:clap:clap:clap:cry:cry:cry

[​IMG]

or Shkoder

[​IMG]

or inside the continent

[​IMG]

here used anti-wrinkle cream, the result of overly stretched smile.:rofl:D

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

You already uses and validol:puke1

[​IMG]

While waiting for a tired grandma you shoot against these beauties behind us is the Bay of Kotor

[​IMG]

Photo session and future generations to restocking

[​IMG]

At times the clouds flitting around us

[​IMG]

I called this track "path to the clouds"

[​IMG]

That parking

[​IMG]

Follow the instructions of the taxi driver and catch right after stall of honey, but the road is asphalt trail two meters.
    After a turn overlooks the eastern bay.

[​IMG]

Then a middle part

[​IMG]

Along the way, alternating landscapes and lakatushni bends slightly sprinkled with mountain parvokachstven felt, for better
    traction.:rofl:D

[​IMG]

After transfer the ridge now descend on the endless hairpins. Until next 'nitse View'
    [​IMG]
    KOTOR BAY STRATOSFERIK VIEW

[​IMG]

Next coming >
  19. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Again going back and casually throw eye on the lights of the reserve

[​IMG]

To emerge shortly a new view

[​IMG]

Tricky place to pause and sigh

[​IMG]

So a drink there was not bad but hot

[​IMG]

Road is along the Gulf of truth and worth a trip

[​IMG]

Image is changed after every turn. While our conversations would go like this "Aaaaaaaa Look at what a Eeeeeee this"
    It is difficult for an outsider to imagine how only the sight of a little green grass, and the availability of clean water, can breathe so much euphoria and strength.

[​IMG]

the road

[​IMG]

after the turn

[​IMG]

After another turn same but somehow different and again aaaaaaaaaa, eeeeeeeee yayayayayayayayaya ......

[​IMG]

Undoubtedly a very good route, from full views, curves, load, no other cars, just turnoff we caught a stray car.

[​IMG]

Piece of Kotor

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

We are already down and decide to spend the night here
  20. CRAZY_BG

CRAZY_BG Adventurer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Fortress which departs from the old town.

[​IMG]

Views of the bay itself.

[​IMG]
    :huh:huh
    [​IMG]

We stop at the first seaside pub and asked about rooms after 20 minutes of searching, thoughtful uncle, offers us edna kashty 4 line q alone draws us away under-vine and feels nostalgic for the glory Yugoslavia Lepa Brena.

[​IMG]

When it was a question on the chest and lap immediately come to consensus, pull the car deny brandy pay € 30 for three and head to the beach for Kyshteto. Bad water is as good as a well, not that you die immediately but the next day you bill comes in the form of disorder along the way.

[​IMG]

hot shower, dressing, 2 limes for cocktail evening my wife.

[​IMG]

And away we go with a brisk step, a familiarization tour, a promenade, already dusk, we decided to eat in the old town in Kotor old custom.

[​IMG]

Fortress over Old Town

[​IMG]
    moat to the west arrows of Stari Grad

[​IMG]

Enter through gate arrays

[​IMG]

Enveloping atmosphere of our history, the smell of grilled meat and charcoal, and perfume, with a slight admixture of the pheromones of randy Montenegrin LEPOTICA.

[​IMG]

next koming monte negro and bosna