Eugene / Springfield Meet-ups

Discussion in 'Pacific Northwet - Where it's green. And wet.' started by max.headroom, Dec 2, 2008.

1. oremike

oremike Motorcyclest

Oddometer:
    It's not just you Rick, this yahoo moved a boulder to get into a still closed campground, was cutting cookies close enough to spray the NW Youth Corps tents with gravel and then parked funny. The next day when the BLM LEO was investigating the kid showed up saying someone stole his Dad's truck. Interesting that the keys were still in the ignition and the kid knew right where to find the truck....I'll bet Daddy's pissed not just for the truck damage but because Federal tickets are expensive and there should be a laundry list of them.
    [​IMG]
  2. Apple Jam

Apple Jam Ride Oregon First

Oddometer:
    "then parked funny" :lol3
  3. beemerron

beemerron thoroughly screwed

Oddometer:
    I rode a very similar route last week. It's a nice loop. 70% paved. Some good suggestions here. http://www.advrider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=883668
  4. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
    10 wings for $3.00 and $2.75 pints at Quackers tonite. :1drink
  5. Ed

Ed Shunpiking Supporter

Oddometer:
    Excellent suggestions. I probably have ridden some of them without knowing. More explorin to do.
  6. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
    those wings give me the shits

just the facts...
  7. Capo Rick

Capo Rick Please understand... Supporter

Oddometer:
    :fpalm :arg
  8. oldmonkeybut

oldmonkeybut Flatulent Supporter

Oddometer:
    It's all Shits and Giggles until somebody Giggles and Shits........

:eek1
  9. Miguel Sanchez

Miguel Sanchez VD #110 Supporter

Oddometer:
    I knew it! Others may deny it, but there is absolutely no question now - the kilt is a gateway garment.

It may start innocent enough, occasionally letting the buddies swing free under a pleated man-skirt, but all to soon the experimentation with harder stuff will start. A quick glance around the room to make sure no one can see you try on the wife's nighty for just a second; wearing a sexy little floral number out for a quick trip to get the mail; oh - the humanity of it all...

On and on it goes, until a full-fledged dependency has developed. If you don't believe me, just take a look at what has happened to our friend Oldmonkeybut:

[​IMG]

Don't let this happen to you!
    :rofl:rofl:rofl:lol3:lol3:lol3
  10. beemerron

Oddometer:
    The dress, meh.
    The shoes, hahahahah:rofl
  11. oldmonkeybut

oldmonkeybut Flatulent Supporter

Oddometer:
    Damn cameras are everywhere! Give me a break, you've all been there....laundry day...nothing to wear.....quick trip.....nobody will see.....shit now it's all over the inner webs. Guess next time I better shave my legs.
  12. beemerron

Oddometer:
    Yeah, all I got left is this old rag. Should I wear pumps or heels?
  13. Dansrc51

Dansrc51 I need a cape....

Oddometer:
    The house on the prairie look is good on OMB
  14. peterman

peterman cop magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    on a positive note,,OMB did not wear one of his many dress ensembles to the meet-up tonite, Thank Shelley for that,,she had his favorite skirt and stuff on!,,I must say,,OMB's bra seemed awful tight on Ol'MonkeyWife!

,Amy came to the table to tell us,,the chef's meat is finished, he just hasn't pulled it out yet,

,Rachael said,,these dishes are hot on the bottom,,
    Yeah?,,"Hmm,,just like you sweety", all hot on the bottom:rofl.

VDuck and Chris gulped down a beer and all the route plans for the entire state from OMB, then fucked off to go git loaded,,or sumpthin,,,:huh

Linda rode in on her big massive purple cruiser ( matches her breasts,:deal) and made grown men look like wussies,(well,just the one's that drove their minivans)
    RideAbout gave tutorage to the lost map secrets of the Oregon badlands, and offered Dirty Cock washes to everyone at the table. With such a tiny bar,,not sure how he could do that..

Jim ,says he thinks his name is parallax,,or some kinda ___-Lax,I think he's a spy,or worse yet,,an agent!,,,showed up and introduced himself,,then went outside and talked on some strange 'black-ops' telephone in tha parking lot,,no doubt giving a full report on all the riders inside.
    EdRidesBikes showed up on his wife's Royal Enfield,all smiling and happy like he'd gotten away with something,,never saw a guiltier look,,,,then a few minutes later Tracy came walking across the lot looking for her bike!:eek1
    We gave him up, had to,ratted him out, and disclosed his secret hiding place,,what was he thinkin?,

,No show from some of the other regulars,,guess they don't like to risk the raindrops,,or it's a personal issue,

,is it because I have fewer teeth,and you don't want to be seen with me,, or because you disagree with my old age prison retirement plan?
    Maybe yer KLR got wet and stayed home,,so you did too? Or yer shiny blue V-Strom would have to go to the detailers if it got water drops,,so yer saving the expense,,who can guess?
    My chicken marinade/sweet pepper stuff is just as good as Amy's meatloaf,,but the backfire burps are about the same,,just taste different!
    Oh,,and I was forced to stop on the way home and pee in the river,,watched the level rise,y'know!(side note,,there is a concern about low water levels in Fern Ridge Res,,if everybody went and peed there,,we could fix the problem!,,and the only thing it would change would be the lake level,,)
    That's what I know for the night,,peace! ptrmn,,:1drink
  15. MikeinEugene

MikeinEugene Long timer

Oddometer:
    Was gonna cruise by but didn't get out of the club until after 7:00 and I knew all you old fuckers would be gone home already :deal

Anybody have any input on the Doyle's/Latus riding schools they offer?

A friend just bought a Sportster & is signed up for the class this coming weekend.
  16. peterman

peterman cop magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    duh,,go to ,,or call ,,see Simeon yer ADV brother you only briefly or never met cuz you give up on the old fucks too easily!
    I'm the first one to leave, usually, but I have needs and cannot be away from my cave for too long.
    Others arrive as I am making a departure,,along about the time you figger incorrectly that everyone has left,, so fuck yer spatial correctness and relation to time involvement by other part-tissy- pants in your pre-judgement!
    how bout that!
    show up and miss it?,,what can I tell ya?!
    If I had ridden the alleys instead of the main streets, I would have made it to a safe pee stop sooner!,, this I know!,,bank onnit!
    NO FOOLING HERE!
    MEASURE 11 IN OREGON,,PEEING IN AN ALLEY IS A SEX CRIME!
    don't git caught hugging the back side of a dumpster! ride to the riverbank, and walk down to the shore!
    first world,,weak bladder , problems,,:eek1
  17. linkweewee

linkweewee momento mori

Oddometer:
    I just voted no on everything on my Lane County Elections ballot and wrote in G-Funk for the open school board positions.
  18. oremike

oremike Motorcyclest

Oddometer:
    May 19th 1988 was my last day drinking Thought this was appropriate today;

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/0aY6PFccu-k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
  19. parallax

parallax WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot

Oddometer:
    :thumb
  20. tblume

tblume Always Be Gambling

Oddometer:
    You want the G? YOU WANT THE G?!

YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE FUNK!