Virginia Tag O Rama

Discussion in 'Southeast, The Lair of the Dragon - The Blue Ridge' started by Retro, Jul 7, 2008.

1. HalfPlate

HalfPlate What? Where?

Oddometer:
    Hey I figured it out. 125 miles for me mybe saturday morning I will make a run for it. Oh by the way meltonbmm you where right about the town, firgure out the flinstone part and put the two together.
  2. 2ndSPACE

2ndSPACE Long timer

Oddometer:
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    Reva road and slate mill.
  3. Riparian

Riparian Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I couldn't agree more.

:getiton
  4. Steverino

Steverino Arrogant Horse's Ass #1

Oddometer:

Bingo!

:clap
  5. Dolly Sod

Dolly Sod I want to do right, but not right now Supporter

Oddometer:

Aww.. but your clues were so hard :evil
  6. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    Reva=Reba oh damn! I knew her name.

Congrats 2ndspace for the fairly early morning run depending on where you live and how you posted.
  7. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was there you fuckers,I was trying to say hello to everyone, but you all seemed to be real cliquey and too cool to say hello to anyone around you and were making fun of me anyway...so I figured screw trying to make an effort.

I was talking to the owner of CDOC for a while who was real friendly(but riding together with his son on a GS,not sure how far away they live, but the both of them, no gear on and dressed in shorts) then took off for the night ride back home.

I was there on my Aprilia Tuono since she has been ignored lately(you know since I have the scooter and all) and needed to be exercised.

Movie was great I enjoyed it.:lurk Although especially with three trucks following them they really could have gone on smaller bikes than the 500+lbs GS's and had a lot more fun and easier time off road. I thought they would have learned their lesson from Long Way Around, although Africa seemed a lot easier than that trip was. Watching Ewans wife ride though was painful to witness.

There will be plenty more to see on the TV episodes starting this weekend and will be the only good show on Fox Reality Network or some stupid cable channel like that. Set your DVR's.
  8. J2Jonner

J2Jonner Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ahh that was you on the Touno! Nice bike! Did you arrive late? I didn't see the bike before the movie, and after it I think everyone was getting ready to head out and just saying goodbye. I didn't notice any real "cliqueiness", but I guess I did probably seek out the peeps I knew were more local and I might run into like Madstrom and Manganos. It's a group of guys..you have to say hi, we aren't all gonna come up and kiss your ass! Glad you made it even if I didn't get to meet you.

Cheers!
  9. FormerInmate 081920

FormerInmate 081920 Guest

Oddometer:
    I knew it :lol3 I said to myself heading 522 you'd get it :lol3

Reva and Slate Mill aka VA 707 :lol2

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

nice grab :thumb
  10. FormerInmate 081920

Oddometer:

:2cry boo hoo :rolleyes
  11. FormerInmate 081920

Oddometer:
    free wi-fi downtown Culpeper :lol2 just parked in shade typing away.

the traffic in this town sucks :lol3

time to roll tires :D
  12. 2ndSPACE

2ndSPACE Long timer

Oddometer:
    even :beer
  13. Steverino

Steverino Arrogant Horse's Ass #1

Oddometer:
    You need to stay off the main drag. Blue Ridge Ave paralellels the main drag and is the way to go. :deal

I never go down Main St. Too much traffic. :razor
  14. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm just messing with y'all it didn't seem unfriendly at all. It was late and I was looking to head home myself. I made it just a bit after the movie started. Damn that thing started on time. I guess there weren't 15 minutes of previews.

You all were supposed to kiss my ass though,remember my last tag? I was disapointed that that didn't happen in reality. I should have come on the scooter though to really get some respect.:poser
  15. Riparian

Riparian Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Fox -- how many freakin bikes do you have?

Also, what do you do for a living? I'm thinking it might be time for a career change... (for me)
  16. FOXedupONE

FOXedupONE Long timer

Oddometer:

I have 5 bikes on the street, 3 focused towards asphalt and 2 good for dirt, and my 6th bike a CRF150 to mess around with on my folks farm.

I've aquired and collected them these last 8 years. Do I need 6 bikes? Hell no, but it's fun to have them all around if that's all you spend your extra money on and never feel like selling any of them.

I have more toys now then I ever did as a kid. I guess I felt deprived and am making up for it now.
  17. Dolly Sod

Dolly Sod I want to do right, but not right now Supporter

Oddometer:

Was that you parked between the handicap spots right at the theater entrance?
  18. Ogribike

Ogribike Vagabond

Oddometer:
    The only reason to own six bikes is you haven't found the seventh one you want. Just sold number eight Ducati ST2.

I should be out of Brazil and back in the States at the end of the month to join the tag hunting.
  19. manganos

manganos Let me pontificate.

Oddometer:
    If that was him I did manage to say a "how are your doing" when I was leaving. Nice looking bike too! Sounded quite swwwweeeeeet. You should have rode back to the parking lot full of bikes and introduced yourself.
  20. FormerInmate 081920

Oddometer:
    :thumb