Kriega Now Available at Pak-Meister.com

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by NeedForSpeed, Mar 9, 2012.

1. MoBill

MoBill Smiles when says dat

Oddometer:
    Any pix of the US 20+10+10 on a Dual Sport bike?
  2. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bill,
    I can set it up on my Tiger 800 if you want. It's a great setup, but not for bulky stuff like sneakers. I find my dry bag better in that sense
  3. MoBill

Oddometer:
    Yes, please, I'm looking to replace frankenbag tailpack, so I'm thinking the Kriega 20/10/10 might just do the trick

[​IMG]

That would be excellent, thanks much--I know that's a bit of work.
  4. levain

levain STILL Jim Williams Supporter

Oddometer:
    No problem Bill. Not sure if you remember, but I'm the guy that came and picked up the Tiger for my friend.

Anyway, it's a great setup. There's definitely a lot more rigamarole involved compared to a big dry bag where you just toss all your stuff in and strap it down, but the modular aspect is pretty cool. The biggest pain in the ass for me is that you really only want to strap the 10's to the 20 once. ie: at home before leaving on a trip. Once the bags are attached, they can be packed/unpacked without removing easily.

Here's a picture of the 3 bags strapped together, but open (2 open, one still closed/strapped down). You can easily pack/unpack like this. I find it great for organizing your junk. You don't need to open all 3 if you don't want to.
    [​IMG]
    As mentioned, it doesn't do bulky stuff as well like shoes. Those always seem to be the issue for me, but as far as clothes etc it's great.

I just emptied the "blue box" full of all my kids winter stuff we haven't put away yet into the 3 bags. It's amazing how much you can stuff in. Another jacket? No problem! Just stuff it in!

This is the "US40" which is a US20 and 2xUS10's
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

As you can see, my garage doesn't look anything like yours:lol3:lol3:lol3:lol3
  5. MoBill

Oddometer:
    I didn't remember when I read the first post, but I do now, awesome circle this ADV is! Hope he's liking the bike.

Thanks for posting the pix--really great--looking to tidy up that rear just like that.
  6. NeedForSpeed

NeedForSpeed Nitron Racing Shocks USA

Oddometer:
    We just sold a US5 with tank adapter to John in Seattle- can't wait for the actual pics of it mounted on his GSA :evil

[​IMG]
  7. amanlikemike

amanlikemike Recovering Speedfreak

Oddometer:
    Hey Jim,

Don't mean to crash the thread, but I noticed that you seem to be missing the Strap Keepers on this set-up. These are little plastic slide grips with hooks that fit onto the compression straps and hold those loose ends in place, so you don't have to tuck 'em in like that.. Once they're fitted, the compression straps can be trimmed to the ideal length (they're supplied over-long) and then sealed at the ends with lighter flame. They also help keep everything cinched down nice and tight.

NeedForSpeed will be able to source a couple of sets for you, if you like.

Cheers,

Michael
  8. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    US5 Drypack with tank adapter

[​IMG]
  9. jeffinak

jeffinak Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I am interested in the 50combo as well as a couple other items.

I saw that you offer free shipping, I assume from past experience that Alaska is not included in that.

What would the shipping charge be, approximately for the 50 combo, tool roll and the tank bag accessory.

Thanks,

Jeffinak
  10. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    if you have a problem with checkout/shipping let me know

Mike
  11. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    We have plenty of Backpacks and Drypacks in stock and ready to go!
  12. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    We just shipped a US70Combo, US10, Tank Adapter, and Tool Roll to Tim in Alaska
    Thanks and enjoy!

[​IMG]
  13. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    Hydro 3 has been designed specifically as an active riding pack with our unique Quadloc harness system. Providing a level of fit and comfort unequalled by any other hydration system. With a fully adjustable back-length and unrestricted underarm movement. Once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use, with none of the harness strap re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems. The adjustable back also allows the pack position to be moved up to allow large waistpacks to be also worn. Hydro 3 can be worn with or without a waiststrap - we recommend to use a waiststrap for maximum stability, when carrying the full 3 litre (100 oz) water capacity.

[​IMG]
  14. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    this just in from one of our customers

[QUOTE
    From: <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    Alan C
    <o:p> </o:p>
    Subject:<o:p></o:p>
    US-10<o:p></o:p>
    Milke,<o:p></o:p>
    I installed the US10 and the tank bag adapter. It looks great on my black -07 GS. A waterproof bag that is half the price of the competition that can't claim 100% waterproofness.<o:p></o:p>
    Thanks<o:p></o:p>
    ][/QUOTE]
  15. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    The Kriega US-20 tailpack is designed to fit most motorcycle seat pads (attachment straps included). The pack is easily attached/removed by 4 x quick-release buckles. No extra bungees or rain covers needed. Remove the 2 x compession straps from the US-20. Remove the bike's seat pad. Lay the straps in to the void of the rear seat. Replace the seat pad and ensure it is correctly locked down (thread the top roll-over strap through the pillion grab-strap if present). Finally, connect all 4 x quick-release buckles and tighten the pack down on to the seat. NB - it is important to use the 2 x strap-tidy components on each compression strap. These components ensure there is no web-creep once the strap has been tightened. The US-20 can fit a traditional style, long motorcycle seat. We recommend the use of the otional connector-straps (see link below). This option allows the loose strap-ends to be connected together over the top of the seat, when not using the tailpack. The US-20 also makes an effective rack-mounted motorcycle luggage solution with the addition of the optional 4 x Loop Straps (see link below). This strap spec. allows the web to be tied to the rack rather than just run under it, as is possible with the standard compression straps.

Tech Spec (H)15.7 x (W)10.2 x (D)7.5 inches 20-litre capacity (100% waterproof main-body) Side access zip pocket (water-resistant) Coated-mesh pocket Shoulder & waist straps Option to add-on US-10s (see US-30 & 40 links below) 1000D Dupont Cordura RHINOTEK: abrasion resistant fabric HYPALON: abrasion resistant re-enforcement DRYPACK: taped-seam liner 420D nylon ripstop - lightweight yet extremely strong Acetal ITW Airloc buckles YKK water-resistant zip

10-year guarantee

$139.00

[​IMG]
  16. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    We just shipped a US30 to Mark in Cali :evil
    Thanks!

[​IMG]
  17. jeffinak

jeffinak Adventurer

Oddometer:
    FYI everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
    <o:p></o:p>
    I got my order in AK on Saturday and had a chance to go through it. I got the US70 (a US30 and 2 US20's) and a US10 as well as a tank bag adaptor.<o:p></o:p>
    I have to say this gear is really well thought out. Every bit of it is well designed for so many different setups. The stitching is well done and the material looks as though it will last forever.
    I looked at a lot of other gear before I bought this and I have to say this has got be the most versatile. I will likely buy a back pack in the near future.
    Mike (the seller) was good at communicating order/shipping information as well. <o:p></o:p>
    Pictures when I get my new bike.<o:p></o:p>
    Thanks again Mike,<o:p></o:p>
    Jeff<o:p></o:p>
  18. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    Thanks Jeff! looking forward to the pictures...

We shipped two more R20's today...

The Kriega R20 motorcycle backpack has been designed specifically as an ‘active’ riding pack with our unique QUADLOC-lite harness system. The harness is angled away from underarms for total freedom of move...ment and once set, the pack is exceptionally convenient to use with none of the harness re-adjustment necessary on conventional harness systems. The size adjustable harness allows the backpack position to be moved up or down to produce the best possible fit. The Kriega R20 can be worn with or without a waist strap. The waist strap is not really necessary for street riding.

Tech Specs 470(H) x 280(W) x 150mm(D) 20-liter capacity Unique QUADLOC harness: adjustable back length and total arm freedom. Side access pocket Optional 3-liter hydration reservoir Optional add on 5 or 10-liter drypacks Optional harness pocket Removable waist strap SUPERSPACE: 5mm airspace back. YKK water-resistant zips. HYPALON: Abrasion resistent re-enforcement. Scholler Dynatech With integrated 3M scotchlite. 420 D nylon RipStop: lightweight yet extremely strong. 3M Scothlite: reflective logo. 10 year guarantee.

[​IMG]
  19. ticsandbeats

ticsandbeats Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you for CATALOG & Stickers. Looking over it now! : )
  20. NeedForSpeed

Oddometer:
    no problem.

We shipped a couple more US5's this weekend