Rocky Mountain Flea Market - See first post for Tips & Rules

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by neduro, Mar 14, 2007.

1. anomad

anomad not in storage

Oddometer:
    I had the pleasure of an extended loan of this bike from FatChance. Its a very well sorted out DR650 and a great all around ride.

The squeak is the center stand bushing rubbing on the swingarm (which are hard to find, as I understand). A dab of grease will solve it until you take it to the car wash. Or if you ride with ear plugs like me its not an issue. The spring tension is very strong to keep the stand where its s'posed to be. I lubed the shit out of every pivot, before I realized where it was coming from.

That's a great deal Dysco, good luck getting your WR back....I wouldn't hesitate doing business with you and would feel good knowing the bikes ADV family history.

:thumb
  2. PrairieRider

PrairieRider Gearing down for Hell

Oddometer:
    We've got a trailer that you could use for a couple of six packs :evil. It has wooden sides, but no top. Give a buzz if interested: nine 7 oh - for ate won - 9 5 won ate

Paula

Edit: sending pm
  3. JWhitmore44

JWhitmore44 pistolero

Oddometer:
    Those 250's don't have enough umpf, you need a 450 :D

[​IMG]
  4. Dysco

Dysco Distracted

Oddometer:
    Wanna go for a ride? :evil

>60 miles of interstate to get to the dirt, 150 miles of dirt roads and trails with NO elevation hiccups, then another >60 miles of interstate.

I know you're joking around, but I can't say enough good things about the WR250R.
  5. Dysco

Dysco Distracted

Oddometer:
    The DR650 Sold. <24 hours! :clap
  6. Olas

Olas Long timer

Oddometer:
    Nice job!
  7. Brian-M

Brian-M Melting in GA

Oddometer:
    You wanna help me sell my BMW and T100 camper shell.... say, YOU don't need a T100 camper shell, do ya? :evil I'll toss in a sleeping platform.
  8. Dysco

Dysco Distracted

Oddometer:
    We broke the window out of our topper so it's on the market, too. :lol3

Got any pics of yours?
  9. Brian-M

Brian-M Melting in GA

Oddometer:
    '91 R100 GS ~ $4200:

53,000 miles, zero leaks, squeaks or clunks. Transmission was replaced less than 1000 miles ago with a circlip unit (original suffered from output shaft bearing failure), drive shaft was replaced at 39,000 and inspected good with the transmission swap. Charging system is in good shape and puts out 13.7vdc without issue. Tires are used but have a few thousand miles left in them. All fluids have been flushed within 100 miles, attention paid to the oil filter o-ring. Comes with the Corbin seat, Ohlins shock, Progressive fork springs, Touring windscreen, heated grips, GSPD skid plate, and a box of spares/manual/receipts.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]
  10. Brian-M

Brian-M Melting in GA

Oddometer:
    Leer 122 (taller in the back) shell off my Toyota T100. $700? (not sure what these are really worth... not the ~$2000 I paid for the dang thing I know).

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Front window removes for easy cleaning:

[​IMG]

I also have a custom sleeping/storage platform that's built to fit this shell ~ free with the shell, or $50 if you're interested in it separately:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  11. pfb

pfb Riding, not skiing.

Oddometer:
    I think that is an excellent price for that topper... I would think you could get that for it on Craigslist easy, unless there just aren't many T100's around.

You might want to list the length/width of it as well as somebody might want try and make it fit on another truck...
  12. RockyMtnScotsman

RockyMtnScotsman Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'm pretty sure that T100 topper will fit the 1st generation ('00 - '06) Tundra's as well.
  13. Hair

Hair I am on my way.

Oddometer:
    That's correct. I sold mine to the guy that I bought the pickup from. He put it on his Tundra.
  14. Brian-M

Brian-M Melting in GA

Oddometer:
  15. TheDudeAbides

TheDudeAbides Sarcasm free11/11/10

Oddometer:

Ugh. I sold the hi-topper off my T100 earlier this summer for $250 on CL. No wonder I had a buyer within 2 hours of listing it. Sold it to a guy with a Tundra. The only reason I priced it that low was that I honestly didn't know what they were worth.
  16. Dysco

Dysco Distracted

Oddometer:
    I'm trying to sell mine with a broken window (but a roof rack) for $200. One nibble in 3 days.
  17. Dysco

Dysco Distracted

Oddometer:
    I'm selling my Hobie sit-on-top angling kayak if anyone is interested. It's pretty well set up and will out-fish any belly boat out there. :D
  18. JWhitmore44

JWhitmore44 pistolero

Oddometer:
    Seems to be a bit of interest in WR's here recently so I'll give this a shot. This is a clean 05 I'm, the second owner. I have no idea what the total millage is as it only has a mechanical trip meter. It the original tires were on it when I got it I believe and there was a bit of wear on the frame buy the pegs. I just put a new rear tire on but the front one is still serviceable.

This is a great bike, I've used it on single track, trails, rocks, sand, cow trails, dirt roads, it's probably seen a little snow. Just wish it could be licensed in Kansas, but no such luck (unless I ship it out of state for a while).

What I would like to do is to trade it for a dual sport of some kind. Would entertain anything from a 400 on up. If selling outright I would like to have $3k for it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If interested shoot me a PM. I'm about 2.5 hours form the E470/I70 interchange and 3 hours from the Springs. I could deliver along the front range.

Thanks
  19. GS Dave

GS Dave Chicken Farmer

Oddometer:
  20. hyperboarder

hyperboarder Potato Farmer

Oddometer: