SPRING SALE! Trail Stand - Enduro and Dual Sport Portable Jack Stand

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by sTE610vE, Jan 2, 2010.

1. MtnRider

MtnRider Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have nothing but praise for you and your product!!!! :clap

Excellent communication, amazingly fast shipping and a quality product!!!!

Thank you!!!!!
  2. Sydney Andy

Sydney Andy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hayy to say mine is now on the way... :D
  3. sTE610vE

sTE610vE First on the brakes, last on the gas... Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks MtnRider2! :D

I do my best to get the orders out the same day if a all possible and USPS 2-3 Priority Mail is the best deal going for shipping in my opinion.

My friend bigalsmith101 has used his from here thru South America on his epic journey!

[​IMG]
  4. bigalsmith101

bigalsmith101 Long timer

Oddometer:
    I keep this tool in my top case, no matter what. An excellent tool to have on any trip. I don't think that the curbside repair in mainland Mexico gives the tool it's full credit deserved.

Let's try... This one. (Playa Del Carmen, Mexico)

[​IMG]

Or this one... (Panamanian Hostel, Checking wheels/bearings)

[​IMG]

OR this one, Likely to be the most memorable birthday of my entire life. Turning 25 in the highlands of Bolivia!
    [​IMG]

Do yourself a favor and buy one of these tools if you don't have one already. They are that good.

--alex

5. Sydney Andy

Sydney Andy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Mine arrived last night and I could not be happier with it...!!!!!!!!! :freaky:freaky
  6. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks Andy! Sounds it took about 7 days to get to you in Australia :clap

Here's a pic of my friends 640 a while back with a flat in Oz (Kansas) as opposed to AUS :D

[​IMG]
  7. Sydney Andy

Sydney Andy Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Yeah....right on a week mate... I had forgotten it was on the way so it was a pleasant surprise..!!!
  8. aerial_survey

aerial_survey n00b

Oddometer:
    Just ordered mine. Hope it doesn't get lost on its way down here to little ol' New Zealand!
  9. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    It's on the way aerial_survey! I have shipped quite a few to New Zealand so there shouldn't be an issue, Thanks for the order!:D
  10. DirtRider....

DirtRider.... Wandering Turtle

Oddometer:
    Just ordered a trail stand... hope i never have to try it out... lol :rofl
  11. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    It's on the way DirtRider....you do get the ESP "anti-flat karma" just don't ride over anything sharp and you should be good! :lol3

It does come in handy when your riding buddies need a lift too! :D

Thanks for the order!
  12. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]

Out in the Flint Hills Saturday for a great ride! Then the dreaded flat rears its ugly head, got it fixed and back on the way a lot easier having a Trail Stand along. :D
    I was on this ride, and got to help with the flat repair, I know just lucky I guess :lol3 but thanks go to BigO for the picture.
  13. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    A very nice DR350....with a flat tire, in the Flint Hills, good thing we had a Trail Stand along. :D

[​IMG]
  14. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    A KTM with a flat front out on the trail a while back on a ride I was on in Arkansas

And by the way the Trail Stand will fit in most fender bags, it breaks down to 10-1/8" long with the cradle and foot removed!

[​IMG]
  15. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    The Trail Stand guy, me, Steve, got a flat this weekend:eek1 ...pics to follow:wink:

Here's a SE950 requiring some "tire maintenance" in the middle of no where in particular.....
    [​IMG]
  16. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Uh oh....the Trail Stand guy's personal anti-flat karma ran out, at least I made it home before it went flat, so I got that goin for me :evil
    I'll be using the Trail Stand to fix this today and I'll document the process, maybe even add a few flat fixing tips.....stay tuned

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  17. biensur22

biensur22 litigious poster

Oddometer:
    Mine arrived a few weeks ago. I immediately drove out to ocotillo, hit the throttle up a wash, and found a large jagged rock on which to pop my front tube. All so I could put this thing to use (it was burning a hole in my gear bag).

It worked well despite my inability to use it properly (as should be made evident by the harsh lean angle). Still very pleased and glad i didn't have to throw the bike on its side to get the job done. Thanks guys! Awesome product.

[​IMG]
  18. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the post biensur22!
    To help stability on almost any bike the more vertical the bike is when on the Trail Stand the more down force on it and the stability increases greatly, especially when lifting the front wheel.
    I posted the pic below to show how something under the kickstand to get the bike as vertical as practical before placing the Trail Stand increases the down force on the Trail Stand.
    Obviously you wont be carrying a piece of wood like this but a flat rock or something should do the trick.

[​IMG]
  19. sTE610vE

Oddometer:
    Got a Flat on the trail, you need an Enduro Star Trail Stand, it packs small and is ready when you need it! :D
    Questions, post them up here :ear

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  20. Hawkdryvr

Hawkdryvr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Steve received my order yesterday and it arrived in my mailbox TODAY!! Wow. Unbelievable. And that's not the best part ... this stand is STRONG. Pictures don't do it justice. If it weren't for everyone on this thread saying how wonderful it is, I probably wouldn't have bought it for fear that it wasn't stout enough. Well, that initial impression was absolutely unfounded. Great buy. Steve was great to deal with too. I sent him a couple emails asking some questions and he was super quick in getting back to me. Great partnership between buyer and seller. I can't recommend this highly enough.

Keith