Day on a Dualsport Video

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by TomballD, Jan 23, 2012.

1. TomballD

TomballD GottaLeaveTexas

Oddometer:
    My beautiful wife gave me a new helment and a Go-Pro Hero II for Christmas, so I figured it was time to make some movies. Here is what I condensed down from 3 hours of riding. Pardon the strange audio tracks, I had limited access to my iTunes library. All these trails and place are at the end of my street, within 10 miles of the house ( Houston, Texas).
    Enjoy!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch-3ERprKaE&list=UUb3Ujl2GRE_tNfm_JFA-nHQ&index=1&feature=plcp

Having some issues with direct embedding on the page, any help guys?
  2. outlaws

outlaws Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Cool video! That's a nice view point around 5:00 marker :eek1
  3. Mudclod

Mudclod Mojo Moto

Oddometer:
    Glad to see you're enjoying the GoPro, Urban Dualsporting's a blast!
  4. wawarides

wawarides where's Laura0107? Supporter

Oddometer:
    Here you go:

<object width="600" height="338">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Ch-3ERprKaE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="600" height="338"></object>

Over on YouTube, just click on Share, then Embed, then you can pick from the new iframe code or the older code (the above is the older code with a custom size setting). Copy the code, then when composing your message in ADV, click on the "A" icons in the top right corner which switches to the advanced editor, and paste the embed code into your message.

Enjoyed the video! I've never seen a DR350 pop so many wheelies. I have an older model of that bike. Do you have a CV or pumper carb? Not that I could pop a wheelie with either :lol3 .

P.S. I might have messed up on the custom size setting on the embed; after the vid starts the frame stays the right size but the video gets smaller.