S.W. Florida rides

Discussion in 'The Sandbox - AKA Flatistan' started by DualSportDad, Aug 1, 2008.

1. Kyle B

Kyle B "Dirty Jobs"

Oddometer:
    Lost in the hills of SW VA/ Winter in SW Florida
    Tommy, it's got full coverage on it and it's just a motorcycle. (Replaceable) Friends are not!
  2. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    Amen. And tommy if its a weekend that I have parker you are more than welcome to take my bike.

On a seperate note.... anyone going to bike night at Florida motorsports tomorrow night?

Sent from my Galaxy Note 2 using tapatalk 2
  3. Dr.Z

Dr.Z 6Sigma Knuckle Shflr

Oddometer:
    Hope more of you FFs (other than Lurker Kyle) are going to join us on the Wanker 3.0 ride on Saturday 1-26-13 . :deal
  4. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    I might not join on the ride since you guys are riding to my coast but Kyle and I should be joining you for lunch.

5. Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard Instagram @motopossum Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    I may join for lunch after the Dania Classic MC show. After the 300+ miles I did on the KLX last weekend I am NOT going to be riding the slab on that thing for a while!. :lol3
  6. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    Man up. ..lol. im an hour away from home right now in Naples. Rode out for bike night, got talked into entering the show race, won. Getting something eat now and then headed home. I do ride the shit outta my bike to and don't have a better bike for the road.

7. Ginger Beard

Ginger Beard Instagram @motopossum Super Moderator

Oddometer:

Yeah I hear you. I am working on a "better for the road" DS bike. :D I love my KLX for the dirt and short trips on the slab but the 2 hour blast to the other coast kills me and the bike doesn't seem to like it much especially now that it has over 40k on the clock. I would probably do more street riding if the speed limit was 45mph but @ 65mph on the highway I feel like I'm beating the piss out of the old girl.
  8. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    I hear ya. ..I feel the same way. She keeps on taking the beating to so I'll keep giving it to her. I would like a 2nd bike tho.

9. Kyle B

Kyle B "Dirty Jobs"

Oddometer:
    Alex, I was thinking about leaving early enough to meet them over in Clewiston at 10AM. Tommy would have to come down here first to get the DRZ and we could meet you on the way. (Next weekend!)
  10. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    So you and tommy are going to ride to Clewiston in the am? What time would you be leaving and what route would you take?

11. tommyinbonita

tommyinbonita Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Ive been sick for the last couple days so I'm not sure Il make it yet. and thanx to both of ya for offering bikes. I caught some respiratory funk from the wife and its kicking my ass so far.if I can shake it I'm down to ride. If i can't there's no way...
  12. Kyle B

Kyle B "Dirty Jobs"

Oddometer:
    Alex, I'm going to meet them in Arcadia now, at 10AM. Don't know if you want to ride over there or not? Tommy, we'll check back in with you closer to Saturday. I've got both bikes ready to go!
  13. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    It depends on what the route the route back to this area is. If it just street there and back ill pass. I might end up having to go to miami saturday morning to pick sometbing up so im not sure how that will fit into my plans either.

14. Kyle B

Kyle B "Dirty Jobs"

Oddometer:
    Saturday ride? Tommy and I are meeting at Sawgrass Grill and probably riding in the Squares. Meeting time 8:30.
  15. Kyle B

Kyle B "Dirty Jobs"

Oddometer:
  16. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    nice video. i have ridden those trails so many times i knew where you were through the whole video. what was ahead at the end? i usually go right where you turned off the camera. can't remember if i ever explored left.
  17. Kyle B

Kyle B "Dirty Jobs"

Oddometer:
    OK, time to plan a ride for Saturday! Who's going out East of Naples? I need to make a run from Jane's Scenic west end to the intersection of 29 and I-75 cross country. Yes there is a marked trail!:ricky
  18. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was thinking about going to the vintage motorcycle show at the BMW dealer on Saturday. I have to work on my jeep as well this weekend. I need to get this thing done!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
  19. karmatourer

karmatourer STD free

Oddometer:
  20. DualSportDad

DualSportDad Long timer

Oddometer:
    Cape coral bike night is better. I like the one every other weekend to at the Naples ale house. I went once when it was at cypress motorsports and had a good time. I can't go anymore tho cause I have my son every weekend.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2