Harmonizer Vacuum Multi-Tool -- It ain't your Daddy's Twinmax

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Grok, Jun 27, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Grok

Grok Long timer

Oddometer:

Thanks!
    Much appreciated :thumb
  2. SPEEDSMITH

SPEEDSMITH Sh!t Disturber

Oddometer:
    I've decided to buy the 2 cylinder one now, and see how it holds up in a shop environment.
    If it's good, I'll buy the 4 cylinder one when it's available.
    Paypal sent!:D
  3. The Other JC

The Other JC Lurking since 2004..

Oddometer:
    Another just ordered from Australia :clap

Just in time after my clutch strip down, shes seems to be running a little rough!

Best thing about doing your own gearbox seal and clutch.. SAVING all that money to buy new tools :rofl
  4. der_saeufer

der_saeufer Пу́тін хуйло́

Oddometer:
    This thing is the shiznit. Got mine yesterday and re-balanced my oilhead when I got home just for the hell of it since the ports are easy to get at. I'd gotten pretty close with the Twinmax but it was way easier with the Harmonizer, especially doing the 3krpm throttle cable balance, which was a pain with the Twinmax thanks to the bouncy needle but was a piece of cake with the Harmonizer.

Today I used it to balance the throttle bodies on my '04 Wee. I dunno what had been done before (I've owned it for 5 weeks) but they were 50mbar off. Turn screw to find zero..... EPIC WIN. These bikes are smooth to begin with, but now if I were deaf I'd have to look at the tach to know if it was actually running below about 5krpm.

This device is awesome. Buy one now while you can still get something for your Twinmax second hand :D

(and no, I have nothing to do with the manufacturer/seller besides living in the same county and having bought one from him)
  5. Grok

Grok Long timer

Oddometer:

Glad you like it and it was nice talking with you!
    -Mark
  6. Navy CWO

Navy CWO Salty

Oddometer:
    Ordered one today. Looking forward to trying it out on my '91 GS and '93 RT.
  7. Happy Wanderer

Happy Wanderer Day Dreaming.. .

Oddometer:
    I ordered one yesterday and to save time and customs hassles I had it shipped to Pt Roberts where I go pick up my own US goods. I received my PayPal confirmation right away.
    For everyone's edification:
    - Do you then provide any notice that the unit has shipped?
    - Tracking number so I know when to expect it?

This info is very useful to us cross border shoppers. :ear
  8. Grok

Grok Long timer

Oddometer:
    As explained on the order page - all orders are shipped the same day or the day following receipt of order (Sundays excluded). If there is an exception to this the buyer will be notified.

US domestic orders are shipped Priority Mail, with a typical delivery time of 1-3 days. I don't do tracking or delivery confirmation on these orders. They are fast and have proven reliable.

International orders are shipped US Postal Service First Class International. Delivery is typically 7-10 days, but has been as long as 3 weeks depending on the country and whether the package is selected for customs inspections.
    No tracking or delivery confirmation is available, except for customs declaration numbers. This is to save shipping costs.
    Tracking and/or delivery confirmation for international orders would be an additional $15-$20. I am currently not offering that option.

P.S. Your order shipped today!
  9. Grok

Grok Long timer

Oddometer:
    Actually I lied. Your order shipped yesterday the 24th! :deal
  10. kombiman

kombiman n00b

Oddometer:
    Wow Grok you actually got me out of lurk mode; ordered! I await the arrival in oz with baited carbs...
  11. Grok

Grok Long timer

Oddometer:
    Welcome to un-anonymous mode!
    Thanks for the order - It ships in 12 hours :D
  12. Bargenator

Bargenator Bargenator

Oddometer:
    Hey Grok, received my harmonizer yesterday, took about 10 days to get to West Oz, everything seems to be OK, nice bit of equipment mate, great work and thankyou.
  13. Happy Wanderer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for explaining this in detail. Respectfully suggest you add these details to the order page.
    - Non US residents (like me) may not know what US Domestic means in terms of delivery time so it's good to know it's 1-3 days.
    - Also good to know you don't do tracking.
    - Even better to know that if there is an exception the buyer would be notified.

Thanks for the info! Looking forward to trying out this new tool. Who doesn't love a new tool? :D
  14. Grok

Grok Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks!
    And thanks for the feedback on the shipping time to Western Australia!
    -Mark
  15. Happy Wanderer

Oddometer:
    Package arrived in Pt Roberts WA Friday the 26th. Two days! Gotta love the USPS.
    Unit looks great.
  16. Droptarotter

Droptarotter Long timer

Oddometer:
    Damn.........I had mine sent to my home in Cloverdale.....ordered on the 18th and still not here..........Canada Post strikes again..........

Cheers
  17. Navy CWO

Navy CWO Salty

Oddometer:
    Grok:

Received mine this AM. Looks like an excellent piece of equipment.
    I'll be using it this weekend on my bikes.

Thanks for the discount, also!:clap
  18. mpillis

mpillis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Wow. Ordered on Friday and received Monday. You sure do understand we want our toys NOW. Already did a TBS on my '04 1150GSA and it sure smoothed things out. Really like the builtin tach. I do not understand what I would use the guage mode for yet? But happy so far. Thanks.:clap
  19. Grok

Grok Long timer

Oddometer:
    :thumb

Gauge mode is more useful for tuning idle mixture on carburetors and for diagnostics.
    You could take some idle gauge readings on each cylinder and write them down. If your bike started running crappy later on you could compare new readings to the recorded ones, and determine which cylinder was giving you trouble. Generally speaking, the higher the vacuum, the better the cylinder is running. You might be able to diagnose a vacuum leak or a bad stick coil with it.

Glad it's working well for you! Smooth GS'es are happy GS'es!
  20. mpillis

mpillis Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the clarification on he guage mode.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.