have you ordered a GSW this month / week / today ?

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by flag2carrot, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Chewie

Chewie Courage nearing skill. Supporter

Oddometer:
    mine still says waiting production. not surprising though.
  2. oalvarez

oalvarez Resident Raggamuffin Supporter

Oddometer:
    finally purchased one today!

THANKS NEW CENTURY BMW!

will add more in one of the other threads or start "my own" as some others have...... :loll

[​IMG]
  3. ClearwaterBMW

ClearwaterBMW The Examiner Supporter

Oddometer:
    well every 2014 as a steering damper and I'm sad as hell that I was not offered the pink shocks with the yellow stripes :D
  4. ClearwaterBMW

ClearwaterBMW The Examiner Supporter

Oddometer:
    congratulations. She's a beauty and I am so thrilled that you finally picked one up. I cannot wait to read your impressions of this fine machine.

The very best to you and thank you for sharing with us
  5. oalvarez

oalvarez Resident Raggamuffin Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thank you, Dr. Greg....i'm quite excited about the new bike as well and very much appreciate your kind words. :deal
  6. ruscook

ruscook Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    How do you guys get access to production lists?

In Aus we just get told when the dealer expects stock :(:

Mine in red with wire wheels, cruise control and dynamic suspension pack was ordered last Tues. Due 14 Dec -hopefully. I'd like to get the first service done before Xmas
  7. marchyman

marchyman barely informed Supporter

Oddometer:
    We bug the hell out of our dealer. :deal The sales critter will look up the status of our order and tell us just to get us to go away for a while. Pretty simple, actually.

Even then, the info is not what's going to happen, it's what already has happened. I ordered a bike the end of March. I was finally told in the middle of May that BMW said the bike was "in production". Then nothing until the middle of June when I knew that the bike had been shipped and the name of the ship the bike was on. In the beginning of July the dealer told me that they had been invoiced; delivery was assumed to be about a week later. I picked up the bike about 3 1/2 months after placing the order.

That was for a '13 model just after the bike started hitting the dealer showrooms here in the US. I assume the timing is different today.
  8. AdvStrider

AdvStrider Long timer

Oddometer:
    I was at the dealer on Sunday, and mine was ordered last week with the dealer, the order went on the BMW system, and showing delivery to the dealer as week 51 or 52.:clap I have a feeling it may arrive earlier though.:evil
  9. ruscook

ruscook Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    LOL still that's very good. All mine told me was there was one red with cruise, dynamic suspension and wire wheels ordered by the shop and due to land about 10 Dec. It was not yet sold so I put a deposit on it to make it mine. He was working from a faxed, paper inventory - not very high tech :-)

He's told me they are the "expected" dates and they as the dealer have no control over them (so basically don't bug him till it's due)

On in as far as it was a pre-order by the shop and I've paid a deposit. If this one wasn't available I'd have been waiting for late Jan or maybe Feb (which is 3 to 3 1/2 months).
    Cheers