Southwest Dual Sport Riders Club - Phoenix, AZ

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest & whatever' started by Chick4KLRs, Nov 22, 2008.

1. DR650SEDDY

DR650SEDDY ride2discover

Oddometer:
    Global worming does exist but it got nothing to do with Human influance well maybe like 1% or less, but what Belstaff is trying to say ( i think) is those tree fu***rs i mean huggers:D are always trying to relate any natural or environmental issue to global warming or such.
  2. seabee1

seabee1 we build, we fight

Oddometer:
    what's the deal with you guys hating the tree huggers? i'm a tree hugger. i'm just not a politically active one.
  3. BELSTAFF

BELSTAFF ADV NOMAD

Oddometer:
    Hey don:
    Nothing at all wrong with being a tree hugger, as long as you understand why your huggen the tree.

If we had the opportunity to spend time with the keeper of the people of the first man & truly listened to to the elders, we all would come away with a new attitude toward our environment

maybe then all of us would understand what being a true environmentalist is all about
  4. Montek

Montek Eternal Noob

Oddometer:
    whoever!!!!!! at our current management plans, either for land use, fire management, resource harvest(trees, grasses,game species), the current plan is not working. we keep on the same track and we won't have anything left. in the last 10 years arizona alone has manged to burn up over a million acres because of an incopetent fire management plan. billions of dollars have been lost just in timber harvest. Can you say economic recovery. less trees lead to more green house gasses, which leads to "global warming"(whatever tht is) which connects to motorized use on and off highway, which leads to more restricted land uses, which leads to all of us needing to put pressure where ever we can to get this mess staightened out. the only way to do to that is respond to directives such as the one presented above. tree huggers, enviro's, nra members, ama, boy scouts, hunters, dog owners, cat owners, sun worshipers, ufo enthusiest, engineers, computer geeks, AND----- strippers all need to get on the same page and know we all need to share in the big sand box we call public lands.

So, just do it, make a response, stand up for something.

Elect me King, and motorcycle riding will take precedence over everything:lol3. Can you tell its cold and rainy(colder than usual(global cooling)) and I am bored-not working today. 3 to 5 in.'s of snow tonite 7000ft elev. :huh that sucks cause i really want to do a fall colors ride stauday. we'll see

Monte
  5. BELSTAFF

BELSTAFF ADV NOMAD

Oddometer:
    Same page wit strippers i like that!

But i also like you line of thought that we need to protect what we have now .

IF YOU DON'T VOTE YOU CAN'T BITCH SAME HERE IF YOU DONT SPEAK UP OR GET INVOLVED THEN AS THE OL'SONG SAY'S

"DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'VE GOT TILL TI'S GONE"
  6. azshtr

azshtr Long timer

Oddometer:
    Didn't we used to have glaciers all the way down into the states? And then they melted, and then they came back again, and then they melted... Just sayin...
  7. Montek

Montek Eternal Noob

Oddometer:
    that whole hot/cold/hot/cold thing is how strippers got involved. Without global cooling/global warming man would have never seen mass boobage and the bikini would not have been invented or hung on a tree branch to dry thus revealing what drives most of toxic brittney
  8. cyberdos

cyberdos Easy Bonus Loop ♦♦

Oddometer:
    ...but anyone here know a good transmission guy? Preferably on the East Side.

Having issues again with my '95 Chevy Blazer. I went to Colorado for the RMAR over a year ago, We trailered 2 bikes there. On the way back the truck started acting up. The check engine light was coming on and it would shift REAL HARD into gear. My buddy Steve, who is a mechanic, was with me and when we got home he changed out the tranny fluid and checked under there. All looked fine and the engine light went off on its own. Ever since, the truck hasn't given me any engine issues.

This morning the light came on and there go the hard shifts again. It runs fine otherwise.

??
  9. BELSTAFF

BELSTAFF ADV NOMAD

Oddometer:
    THANK GOD YOU DIDN'T ASK ABOUT A GOOD TRANNY GUY OTHERWISE IT BE BE OFF TO THE BASEMENT :rofl

I THINK I WOULD TRY "ANGIES LIST" OR SOME TYPE OF "PHOENIX BEST" LIST OTHER WISE RECOMMEND SOMEONE CAN COME BACK & BIT YA. :deal
  10. cyberdos

Oddometer:
    I know ho wot speeketh the good.
  11. cyberdos

Oddometer:
    ..and let me tell ya, you got issues with your keyboard. Your caps lock is stuck.
  12. Garthe

Garthe ROCKS ARE YOUR FRIENDS...

Oddometer:
    I never called anyone 'STUPID', just the remark.

You can't fight land closures with wide sweeping statements that are false. Example:

oh & there is no global warming, its called weather!!!!

Global warming exists...and man has helped create/increase it.

That said, I don't believe that a bunch of dirt bikers...having a good time...has added any significant effect to the worlds global warming.
  13. BELSTAFF

BELSTAFF ADV NOMAD

Oddometer:
    Yep
  14. BELSTAFF

BELSTAFF ADV NOMAD

Oddometer:
    Spencer--- help me can i use your stick?
  15. refokus

refokus Hmmmmmm Supporter

Oddometer:
    I would call Steve, I bet he is on the east side.........:lol3 Have him change the tranny fluid again, get another year of smooth shifting....
  16. refokus

Oddometer:
    Damn, after reading all them post of him yelling at everyone :huh and all it took was this...........great job....:clap
  17. refokus

Oddometer:
    :huh this is gonna be good. Does Mrs KTMSER know you want his stick? :jack
  18. Garthe

Garthe ROCKS ARE YOUR FRIENDS...

Oddometer:
    He who runs away...lives to fight another day.
  19. BELSTAFF

BELSTAFF ADV NOMAD

Oddometer:
    Im really not yellen guys it's that I spent 20 + years in law enforcment & writing reports for dum assed lawers is the cause for caps. I forget sometimes, sorry I try to improve for you approval ok?
  20. refokus

Oddometer:
    I think you need to give Jim a ticket.........:rofl