Portland, OR area: looking for older airheads and ??

Discussion in 'Airheads' started by knary, Oct 8, 2012.

1. knary

knary Long timer

Oddometer:
    Anyone in the portland, oregon area have an old airhead or other cantankerous bike I could use for the subject of a painting? I'd *love* to get a look at a /2. Stupid Kbasa is too far south. Patina is fine. Not too oddly modified the better. I've got a /7 in my own garage, but a /6 would be great.

I'd need to take some photos and do some sketches. Ideally we'd be able to move the bike into a space, indoors or outdoors, where I could get a real look at it (not crammed into a garage between the lawn mower and the kid's toys). I pay with beer or doctor pepper or your other beverage of choice.

This is a peek at a painting I'm working on of Earwig's beautiful old Triumph, Trudy. Painting is a 44" x 26".

[​IMG]

This thursday I'm getting my eyeballs on a 1972 Husqvarna CR 250cc Heikki Mikkola Replica. :knary
  2. Wirespokes

Wirespokes Beemerholics Anonymous

Oddometer:
    Hey, that's pretty cool! Love that painting!

I may have something that would interest you. I recall your looking for motorcycle parts for an art piece a while back, but I was pretty busy at the time and sort of lost your email. Get in touch!
  3. peterman

peterman cop magnet Supporter

Oddometer:
    so far,,you've left out the oil leak,,,:lol3

:augie

:hide

Hiya Earwig!:wave
  4. caponerd

caponerd Kickstart Enthusiast

Oddometer:
    If you're willing to come down to Eugene, I have an R69S and an R100RT.

Or, you could check with this guy... Facebook page for Northern and Pacific Moto. Tell Seth that Carl the enamelist sent you. He's in Portland, specializes in /2 BMW's.
  5. knary

knary Long timer

Oddometer:
    :thumb

Thanks, guys.