2 KTM Super Enduros and BMW HP2 racing the KTM World Highland Park Hare Scramble

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Day Trippin'' started by fastdirt505, Dec 3, 2012.

1. HoosierTrailmaster

HoosierTrailmaster Just an Old Grizzly

Oddometer:
    You're lucky it wasn't the typical mud bog those races can be, you would have never survived. However, really excellent riding and had to be physical as all get out.
  2. Chitti

Chitti Ride. Ride again.

Oddometer:
    Oh man! Awesome video! Thanks for sharing. I didn't know one can ride a 950 like that!!

RESPECT!!!
  3. DirtyJohnny

DirtyJohnny BR 549

Oddometer:
    Nice Video and ride! Would be interested in knowing how to avoid flats. I have tried to find a set-up that works off-road as well as a bit of pavement riding. Been running 606's with heavy duty tubes and slime @ 18 PSI. They wear out fast, but are inexpensive and work well off road. What about rim-lock? Are you running one in rear? Thanks!
  4. fastdirt505

fastdirt505 Adventurer

Oddometer:

No rim locks yet. The Super Enduro does not come with rim locks and honestly I didn't even think about it unfortunately. I ordered rim locks and will run about 26 psi next time. Thought about the Bib Mouse's but don't have any experience with them. I ran Geomax intermediate tires and they are strickly off-road tires so I imagine they have weaker sidewalls than DOT tires. Probably should inquire to those who race 450 lb. bikes off road to see what they recommend.
  5. Abrupt Edge

Abrupt Edge Long timer Super Supporter Supporter

Oddometer:
    Thanks for sharing that; brings back some great times. Between MX, Enduros and Hare Scrambles, the latter was the most fun, hands down!
  6. AZ TOM

AZ TOM Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Bigger is better:D You definatelly smoked the troups:clap