RevZilla Gear Discussion / Q&A

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by BoochZilla, Jan 21, 2009.

1. MotoBoss

MotoBoss Go Ahead

Oddometer:
    Ready to pull the trigger on new Schubert helmets for myself and Wife. Any promotional code I can use to ease the pain. Thanks for great products and service.
  2. lmychajluk

lmychajluk Long timer

Oddometer:
    Rev'it makes Schubert helmets? You learn something new every day...
  3. MotoBoss

MotoBoss Go Ahead

Oddometer:
    No they do not but are carried by Revzilla, and this being a 'Zilla thread, I thought I would check in here. Also considering a Rev'it jacket to go with the helmets.
  4. ZLAHiVizBrian

ZLAHiVizBrian So Viz-able!

Oddometer:
    lmychajluk - Thank you for trying to keep this thread on track. :thumb

MotoBoss - Thank you for your question. I am more than happy to help in this thread. :D

You both make very good points.

When Anthony created this thread in '09, it was REV'IT! focused, but welcomed other gear related questions. Back then, REV'IT! made up a large majority of our inventory and was the key brand we carried. Fast forward five years, things have certainly changed. We've continued our great relationship with REV'IT! and added a few more along the way.

With that being said, we think it's time for an update. The title of this thread is not as clear as it should be and some of the information in the original post is growing cobwebs.

I am working to refresh this thread so it's clear and relevant. Any and all questions are always welcomed. Feel free to use me like a rented mule.

Ride safely,

-HVB
  5. MotoBoss

MotoBoss Go Ahead

Oddometer:
    Thanks HVB, I didn't mean to throw the thread off track but being a "Zilla thread, as I stated, I was just looking for some input from RevZilla folks.

Maybe an updated title too include conversation of most or all of RevZilla gear and products might be helpful. But then again I'm sure it could become overwhelming.

I'll keep checking in and I have ordered two Schuberth helmets from "Zilla!
    Can't wait!!

Great products, prices, customer service and real people.

Thank you

6/6/14 update

Once again this has nothing to do with Revit but directly with RevZilla. I did order two Schuberth helmets form RevZilla and once again AWESOME customer service, price and a super fast three day delivery. Don't know how they do it but I hope they never stop!

Thanks again RevZilla for surpassing expectations. You folks rock!!!
  6. ZLAHiVizBrian

Oddometer:
    Thanks MotoBoss! Some minor changes to the thread should be coming shortly. Keep us posted on your Schuberth helmets as you log some miles in them. :nod

-HVB
  7. MotoBoss

MotoBoss Go Ahead

Oddometer:
    Received the helmets Friday and they are, as expected, awesome. Only complaint from the Wife and myself is the initial snug cheek fit. But we know with use they will break in a bit and be a little less restrictive. Excellent fit and we're very happy with them.

Thanks for the great service and super fast shipping!
  8. ZLAHiVizBrian

Oddometer:
    I'm glad you received them so quickly! Yes, they do come with some snug cheek pads. Send me a PM if they don't break-in to fit comfortably.

-HVB
  9. MotoBoss

MotoBoss Go Ahead

Oddometer:
    Thank you.
  10. nixobilly

nixobilly Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    <set rant on/>

Everybody is aware that the Sena Marketing Machine rules over Sena Engineering and Manufacturing.

A bunch of us, and others not in ADV, ordered this product many months ago.

I always go to RZ to provision goods before anybody else (no flames please) and am a devoted client.

I would only ask RZ to get one of their accounting nerds to create a spreadsheet and issue an order ranking number so we know where we are in queue (pre orders, I'm in February) on where we are on the delivery timeline.

Shame on Sena for announcing a vaporware product. Shame on RZ AND Sena for collecting payments for delivery and not informing their clients where they are in the queues for delivery. (Canceling your order if you don't like it is unacceptable)

No one wants a product that is not ready. No one accepts poor communications when everything is in place to support it.

<set rant off/>

Just saying'

Nixobilly
  11. McAninch35

McAninch35 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hi RevZilla,

I received my Lazer Falcon Pure Carbon Helmet a couple days ago- love it! I have the MS size, are there any thinner cheekpads that fit? I'm going to keep letting in pack in for awhile, just wondering what my options are.
  12. ZLAHiVizBrian

Oddometer:

Hi Nixobilly,

We appreciate your loyalty to RevZilla and your feedback regarding the Sena 20S. When manufacturers release new products that are available for Pre-order, they give us an estimated release date, which we display on our website. Within the last few weeks, Sena has learned their 20S shipment will be much smaller than they initially anticipated six months ago.

In an effort to continue our transparency, we have no way of knowing how many units will be available or when the units will ship until we physically receive them in our warehouse. We have not received enough information from Sena for us to feel comfortable setting expectations. As a customer waiting on a dual pack, I completely understand your frustration. We are in constant communication with Sena regarding this situation. As we receive updates, we will be sure to keep our customers updated as well.

Thanks again, Nixobilly!

Ride safely,

-Hi-Viz Brian
  13. ZLAHiVizBrian

Oddometer:
    Hey McAninch,

MS cheek pads are the thinnest option available for your MS LaZer Falcon Pure Carbon Helmet. If you purchased it from us and it doesn't break-in after a few more hours of wear (watching TV :wink:), send me a PM with your order number.

-Hi-Viz Brian
  14. McAninch35

McAninch35 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Already broke that rule :shog just couldn't help myself. But I think it's going to work just fine with a few more days of riding. Thanks anyway!
  15. Pete7874

Pete7874 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Not really sure if I'm posting in the right place, but since I bought the item from Revzilla, I guess I'll start here...

I bought TCX X-Cube Air boots last month. I literally rode in them 3 times, maybe an hour each time, very gentle riding. The shifting area on the left boot is already ripping. Is this normal? My other boots have lasted a hell of a lot longer than that. Who do I take this up with? Revzilla? The manufacturer?

Thanks.

[​IMG]
  16. ZLAHiVizBrian

Oddometer:
    Hey Pete7874,

Can you PM me your order number so I can jump into your account?

Thanks,

-HVB
  17. Pete7874

Pete7874 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Brian! PM sent.
  18. Murmur

Murmur Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hi ZLA,
    Thanks for a great service. First time customer. First time to buy a helmet without trying them on. Received Lazer Window Pure Carbon in 2 days. Thanks for all the help Andy!!! Love my helmet. Goodbye 5 year old shoei multitec.
  19. ZLAHiVizBrian

Oddometer:
    GONG for Andy! :rilla Whenever one of us gets a shout-out, we hit our giant medium sized gong , ring a siren, and have recently started playing cat meowing clips from YouTube.

Thanks for the love, Murmur!

[​IMG]

-Hi-Viz Brian
  20. GB

GB . Administrator Super Moderator

Oddometer:
    Brian,

The match for the Ignition 2 jacket are the Gear 2 pants?

What happens to the leather when it gets wet? Does it become water logged?